n/a

Old 06-25-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Truly retarded, explains the bonding.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:10 PM
n/a

Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced. I will not look at any more of his posts but if someone who is not on my Ignore List quotes them, I will hear about them. I cannot believe that the people who run TOTV are allowing this to happen unchecked. It is beyond negligent to just allow someone to harass someone else like this. I did complain and the Moderator told me I would just have to Ignore Allegiance on the Political Board. But they will go after him if he makes personal attacks on the Regular Board is what I gathered from the e-mail TOTV's Moderator Team sent me today. If you see anything remotely of a personal nature on the Regular Boards attacking me from Allegiance COMPLAIN to the Moderator. And keep complaining!
Old 06-25-2017, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced.
Tal, what does your friend, coldnomore mean by "someone like Talt?"

Tal, Please don't harass me anymore, crimes against seniors and all. Why do you youngsters think you can continue to harass??

Our old hearts can take it, do you want to kill us?
Old 06-25-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced. I will not look at any more of his posts but if someone who is not on my Ignore List quotes them, I will hear about them. I cannot believe that the people who run TOTV are allowing this to happen unchecked. It is beyond negligent to just allow someone to harass someone else like this.
You really should just walk away and never return Tal...this isn't the place for you.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Allegiance may actually be one of the Moderators of TOTV. If that is the case, then TOTV chose incredibly unwisely by making this cyber harasser one of its Moderators. What he is doing on here is illegal. It is a crime under Florida law even if it probably would not be enforced. I will not look at any more of his posts but if someone who is not on my Ignore List quotes them, I will hear about them. I cannot believe that the people who run TOTV are allowing this to happen unchecked. It is beyond negligent to just allow someone to harass someone else like this. I did complain and the Moderator told me I would just have to Ignore Allegiance on the Political Board. But they will go after him if he makes personal attacks on the Regular Board is what I gathered from the e-mail TOTV's Moderator Team sent me today. If you see anything remotely of a personal nature on the Regular Boards attacking me from Allegiance COMPLAIN to the Moderator. And keep complaining!
He's not a moderator.

He's simply a severely obsessed, bitter old man who gets his jollies picking on and bullying people...who make him feel insecure.

He's probably in the early stages of dementia...so should be pitied.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Love you last edit, goodbye forever. Glad you took my... Oops the mods advice.

Buh-bye - YouTube
Old 06-25-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
He's not a moderator.

He's simply a severely obsessed, bitter old man who gets his jollies picking on and bullying people...who make him feel insecure.

He's probably in the early stages of dementia...so should be pitied.
I hope he is not a Moderator. I have been losing respect for TOTV because of this man's bullying and harassment. You do not just let a whole section go unmoderated. That is just stupid and negligent. You check in once in a while to make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you.

I am going to try to abide by the Ignore List and just shut off the hate speech directed at me by Allegiance and some others.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope he is not a Moderator. I have been losing respect for TOTV because of this man's bullying and harassment. You do not just let a whole section go unmoderated. That is just stupid and negligent. You check in once in a while to make sure someone is not doing something illegal or that will result in a lawsuit against you.

I am going to try to abide by the Ignore List and just shut off the hate speech directed at me by Allegiance and some others.
No you won't, you are a spoiled liar.

The funny thing is, the only possible illegal thing was an the assassination remark against the president and Tal defended that crazy remark, crazy woman.

Long live the Trumps.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Calling totv stupid and negligent is a good way to win friends.

Lol, I forgot you have none!
Old 06-25-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
"I will not look at any more of his posts..."

Quote:

"I am going to try to abide by the Ignore list..."

TOTV needs to get rid of this scum that has insulted them numerous times!

He is slandering your business, is it slander? I need a legal opinion.... tal.... what do you think? Lol
Old 06-25-2017, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

Just a reminder that if you see these Trump Trolls making personal attacks on me on the Regular Forum COMPLAIN.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just a reminder that if you see these Trump Trolls making personal attacks on me on the Regular Forum COMPLAIN.
Thank you. Will do.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Also it is really only a few very nasty posters that I have really had very troubling problems with. Some of these are already banned from TOTV it would seem as I have not seen them for a long time. There "crimes" on here for that punishment was harassment on the Regular Boards that had spilled over from their posting on the Political Forum. One of these looked like a Democrat as well.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Also it is really only a few very nasty posters that I have really had very troubling problems with. Some of these are already banned from TOTV it would seem as I have not seen them for a long time. There "crimes" on here for that punishment was harassment on the Regular Boards that had spilled over from their posting on the Political Forum. One of these looked like a Democrat as well.
You mean nasty as in. " Trump sucks Putins Dick " nasty?

Cause that would be you, you nasty SHlT

Tags
directed, lot, streep, meryl, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.