Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america

Old 07-12-2017, 12:36 AM
n/a

Default Majority of republicans say colleges are bad for america

Majority of Republicans Say Colleges Are Bad for America (Yes, Really)

Sean Hannity blames Democrats for the Donald Trump Jr. problems
Sean Hannity blames Democrats for the Donald Trump Jr. problems - Salon.com

i.jpg

Education is important.jpg
Old 07-12-2017, 04:08 AM
n/a

Walter Cronkite a well respected journalist and avowed liberal explained once that he advised his daughter not to attend college because it would rob her of her individuality, creativity etc. He also believed that colleges were indoctrination centers .

if I had young children today they would be homed schooled rather than send them to a public school because our educational system is detrimental to their mental health given their curriculum and daffy educators

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-12-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Walter Cronkite a well respected journalist and avowed liberal explained once that he advised his daughter not to attend college because it would rob her of her individuality, creativity etc. He also believed that colleges were indoctrination centers .

if I had young children today they would be homed schooled rather than send them to a public school because our educational system is detrimental to their mental health given their curriculum and daffy educators

Personal Best Regards:

No wonder you idolize Chump.

Just like him, you have no compunction in stating lies...without bothering to back them up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-12-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No wonder you idolize Chump.

Just like him, you have no compunction in stating lies...without bothering to back them up.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
And you are still an idiot in denial of your miserable election loss. And nothing will change that for you. It's a shame that you can't get over it, but I really don't care if you do or not. Your party is dying and will disappear, but you will continue to be an idiot. And I do not mean that in a nasty way, just stating fact.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
And you are still an idiot in denial of your miserable election loss. And nothing will change that for you. It's a shame that you can't get over it, but I really don't care if you do or not. Your party is dying and will disappear, but you will continue to be an idiot. And I do not mean that in a nasty way, just stating fact.

I have never stated that Trump was not POTUS and I am far from hanging on to an election.

THAT would be your side, that are still pizzed that Chump... lost the popular vote by over 3 MILLION.

Not to even mention the poorly attended inauguration.

Far from being bitter, I'm actually enjoying the slow, self-evisceration of Chump and his band of liars...as it's even better than the Jerry Springer show.

I'll at least give you credit for being so willing to go down kicking, screaming and lying...while you watch your world disintegrate.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-12-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

You still don't get it, bringing up the inauguration. Idiot. Working America will once again show you the real poll. In the ballot booths.

I explained to you point by point why Trump would win the election HUGELY! Are you too old to learn? Are you 78 too?

The presidential elections are not based on popular vote. Your bringing it up again and again shows you are just another retard.

Your only chance to win is to use soros and Jeff bezos billions and move the good Ole welfare folks out into other states.

Of course they are doing it already, getting as many puerto Ricans into Florida as possible.

Liberals .... trying hard as hell to turn America into Venezuela.

Old fools like cnm et al, will never see the greatness of Ivanka Trump's presidency
Old 07-12-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
If your kids were home schooled, they would be the same homophobic racist idiots as you have exposed yourself to be to this forum. Of course, the apples don't fall far from the tree so who knows?
Old 07-12-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
If your kids were home schooled, they would be the same homophobic racist idiots as you have exposed yourself to be to this forum. Of course, the apples don't fall far from the tree so who knows?
No...they would KNOW that homosexuality ISN'T "normal" and isn't something to be celebrated and encouraged. It's a tragic birth defect.

They would also KNOW that blacks are not "us", they lack 2-5% of the DNA that ALL the other "races" possess. They would KNOW that the "equality" propaganda is just that. WHERE are they equal Sandy...where? In school? No. At work? No. In their neighborhoods? No.

Tell me...where is the black villages? Black MIT or Oxford? Black place YOU would WANT to live? It's funny how you preach diversity...and chose the "whitest" place you could to live.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...they would KNOW that homosexuality ISN'T "normal" and isn't something to be celebrated and encouraged. It's a tragic birth defect.

They would also KNOW that blacks are not "us", they lack 2-5% of the DNA that ALL the other "races" possess. They would KNOW that the "equality" propaganda is just that. WHERE are they equal Sandy...where? In school? No. At work? No. In their neighborhoods? No.

Tell me...where is the black villages? Black MIT or Oxford? Black place YOU would WANT to live? It's funny how you preach diversity...and chose the "whitest" place you could to live.
And there is Donnie boy again singing the same old song!

I come from an Irish Catholic family my Father was 1 of 6 my mother 1 of 10, myself 1 of 9. Care to guess how many whites we have expanded the population with to date? I give you a little hint that just one branch of my mother's family has 90 to date.

So Donnie how many white's have you contributed to the population?

COPUFF OUT IN THE MOUNTAIN WEST SOON TO VISIT 2 OF HER GREAT GREAT NEPHEWS THIS WEEKEND!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
And there is Donnie boy again singing the same old song!

I come from an Irish Catholic family my Father was 1 of 6 my mother 1 of 10, myself 1 of 9. Care to guess how many whites we have expanded the population with to date? I give you a little hint that just one branch of my mother's family has 90 to date.

So Donnie how many white's have you contributed to the population?

COPUFF OUT IN THE MOUNTAIN WEST SOON TO VISIT 2 OF HER GREAT GREAT NEPHEWS THIS WEEKEND!
We SHOULD be singing...Danny Boy...for our country. Our country going off...never to be seen the same again.

I'll sing the song until A. You realize the problem, admit it, and work to stop it. B. America becomes Mexico II. Whichever comes first.

So how many kids and grandkids do YOU have. Your granny did her part...did you? Or did you have 1 kid like most whites these days? Whites are dying faster than we're being replaced...right now. How many do I have? It COULD be a hundred or more. I've had at least that many one nighters. Ships passing in the night...a few may have "dropped some cargo" off at some port along the way.

Hispanics are breeding MUCH faster than they are dying and their numbers are going up. What is spoken more in CO...English or Spanish? In the border states...it's Spanish. And it's soon to be ALL of America. Remember, the majority elects their representatives...they'll elect only Hispanics, for Hispanics.

You're either one old f@ck or you girls start breeding young. Great great?

BTW...instead of just saying I'm wrong...how about PROVING me wrong? Just SHOW us all the black villages. Just show us the black MIT or Oxford. Show us ANYWHERE/ANYTHING 99% black that doesn't suck.

It's so easy to shut me up...prove me wrong. Show me "good" coming from diversity. Show me improvement by adding a majority of blacks.

Why don't YOU stop singing the "Don's a racist" song? Until you can prove me wrong. Blacks are NOT "us"...they're not. The SAME as a wolf isn't a dog and a lion isn't a tiger. There's MUCH more difference between us than skin color, hair texture and color, eye color, musculature and skeletal structure, physiology, intellect...ect.

We ARE different species...THAT is WHY after 150 years of freedom...they haven't really improved as a people at all. Still mostly dependent on someone to take care of them.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
We SHOULD be singing...Danny Boy...for our country. Our country going off...never to be seen the same again.

I'll sing the song until A. You realize the problem, admit it, and work to stop it. B. America becomes Mexico II. Whichever comes first.

So how many kids and grandkids do YOU have. Your granny did her part...did you? Or did you have 1 kid like most whites these days? Whites are dying faster than we're being replaced...right now. How many do I have? It COULD be a hundred or more. I've had at least that many one nighters. Ships passing in the night...a few may have "dropped some cargo" off at some port along the way.

Hispanics are breeding MUCH faster than they are dying and their numbers are going up. What is spoken more in CO...English or Spanish? In the border states...it's Spanish. And it's soon to be ALL of America. Remember, the majority elects their representatives...they'll elect only Hispanics, for Hispanics.

You're either one old f@ck or you girls start breeding young. Great great?

BTW...instead of just saying I'm wrong...how about PROVING me wrong? Just SHOW us all the black villages. Just show us the black MIT or Oxford. Show us ANYWHERE/ANYTHING 99% black that doesn't suck.

It's so easy to shut me up...prove me wrong. Show me "good" coming from diversity. Show me improvement by adding a majority of blacks.

Why don't YOU stop singing the "Don's a racist" song? Until you can prove me wrong. Blacks are NOT "us"...they're not. The SAME as a wolf isn't a dog and a lion isn't a tiger. There's MUCH more difference between us than skin color, hair texture and color, eye color, musculature and skeletal structure, physiology, intellect...ect.

We ARE different species...THAT is WHY after 150 years of freedom...they haven't really improved as a people at all. Still mostly dependent on someone to take care of them.
In other words you got nothing! Just as I thought......

COPUFF
Old 07-12-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
In other words you got nothing! Just as I thought......

COPUFF
Take another puff...you addled ignorant...

I said a lot...YOU said nothing. Over and over you say I'm wrong...over and over you offer nothing for evidence when you rebuff my facts.

Where IS the equality? SHOW me something that is 99% black that doesn't suck.

It's NOT going to be a continent...Africa sucks. It's a sh!tty place to live and everyone is fighting, starving, or leaving.

It's NOT going to be a country...there isn't a black independent country in the top 50...S Africa is at #38 but it's still got a lot of the old white businesses going...S Africa falls each year...as the blacks demand more and more. Besides that...there isn't a black country until #61, Kenya. So, in the entire world...there isn't a black country better than #61. Access Denied

Will it be a city? Is there ANY "black" city you'd want to live? No? Then why be a hypocrite? Why chastise me for feeling the same as you? If YOU want diversity...seek them out...don't bring them here...we don't want them. The villages would be another Wildwood or Leesburg if we had the same demographic makeup. Demographics MAKES a place. WHY do you prefer Main street in the villages at midnight over MLK Blvd? Demographics. Affluent white people aren't violent. But affluent blacks ARE. Black athletes, entertainers are always getting into violent situations...because they ARE violent as a species. Like wolves compared to dogs.

It's not a neighborhood...I've repeatedly asked for the black villages. Found one yet? It's been a year at least.

A black school? Nope...you won't find that either. Howard isn't an MIT or Oxford. What city school has improved when it turned black? Would YOU send your kids to a 99% black school? Then why fault me for doing the same?

Teaches me for trying to reason with an old woman. You live by emotion. You cannot be reasoned with because you lack the required wiring. Men's brains ARE wired differently than women's.

It's another fact you refuse to accept. You're NOT a man, you'll NEVER think like a man, you'll NEVER be able to beat the men. But as Einstein (a white man) said: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You KEEP trying to "be like Mike"...you can't...you won't. Blacks will NEVER be equal to whites, they are genetically a different species and therefore ALWAYS found on the bottom rung of EVERY society.

Before you say it...insanity...doing the same thing over and over...that's YOUR insanity PREVENTING you from seeing the truth that can be found on any MLK Blvd. Show me the black villages...the black MIT...THEN I'll believe they're our equal.

You're lucky...I had the time to give you a decent reply...please extend the same courtesy...give me a REAL reply with ANSWERS. Like WHERE the black villages is located. There MUST be ONE place of a good size that is about 99% black and a great place to live. We can't find ONE? On the entire planet? Why?

Why is there no black MIT equivalent? A Harvard equivalent? Yale? CalTec? Oxford? You mean there was no higher education in the original black lands of Africa? No architecture? Written language? Draft animals? No WHEEL? It appears the Negros are devoid of intellectual prowess. Like between chimps and white people? Because they ARE. They ARE the "missing link".

We must realize this or all is lost. If America "Mexicanizes"...if Europe "Islamisizes"...western civilization...the steady rise in living conditions will cease as the driver of it all, whites and white men in particular, become the minority.

So...how about a REAL...thought out reply that shows us all how smart you are.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

The topic is "Majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America.

the answer to the aforementioned question is really that the reason colleges are bad today is because 99.9% of the faculty are radical progressives who prefer to teach multi-cultural diversity courses or how to avoid white homophobic males rather than teach the classics or why Karl Marx was an economic genius.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-12-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
The topic is "Majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America.

the answer to the aforementioned question is really that the reason colleges are bad today is because 99.9% of the faculty are radical progressives who prefer to teach multi-cultural diversity courses or how to avoid white homophobic males rather than teach the classics or why Karl Marx was an economic genius.

Personal Best Regards:
I have found just the opposite. You read the wrong places.

YES, young people through the ages will experiment with different thoughts and ideas and you want to destroy that chance for them. I disagree with 100%. You should take the time and meet with and talk to some young college graduates....they blow me away and are really sharp. THEY make me feel good about the future. Most old white guys are simply bitching because the world did not stand still for them.

Do I agree with some of the things that happen on campus....hell no, but my parents hated some of the things I did and said in those years.

BY THE WAY....I investigated and found zero record of any time that Walter Cronkite said he did not want his daughter to go to college because of anything, let alone the behavior in those schools. Kept running into his name on college buildings or courses named after him however.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Take another puff...you addled ignorant...

I said a lot...YOU said nothing. Over and over you say I'm wrong...over and over you offer nothing for evidence when you rebuff my facts.

Where IS the equality? SHOW me something that is 99% black that doesn't suck.

It's NOT going to be a continent...Africa sucks. It's a sh!tty place to live and everyone is fighting, starving, or leaving.

It's NOT going to be a country...there isn't a black independent country in the top 50...S Africa is at #38 but it's still got a lot of the old white businesses going...S Africa falls each year...as the blacks demand more and more. Besides that...there isn't a black country until #61, Kenya. So, in the entire world...there isn't a black country better than #61. Access Denied

Will it be a city? Is there ANY "black" city you'd want to live? No? Then why be a hypocrite? Why chastise me for feeling the same as you? If YOU want diversity...seek them out...don't bring them here...we don't want them. The villages would be another Wildwood or Leesburg if we had the same demographic makeup. Demographics MAKES a place. WHY do you prefer Main street in the villages at midnight over MLK Blvd? Demographics. Affluent white people aren't violent. But affluent blacks ARE. Black athletes, entertainers are always getting into violent situations...because they ARE violent as a species. Like wolves compared to dogs.

It's not a neighborhood...I've repeatedly asked for the black villages. Found one yet? It's been a year at least.

A black school? Nope...you won't find that either. Howard isn't an MIT or Oxford. What city school has improved when it turned black? Would YOU send your kids to a 99% black school? Then why fault me for doing the same?

Teaches me for trying to reason with an old woman. You live by emotion. You cannot be reasoned with because you lack the required wiring. Men's brains ARE wired differently than women's.

It's another fact you refuse to accept. You're NOT a man, you'll NEVER think like a man, you'll NEVER be able to beat the men. But as Einstein (a white man) said: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You KEEP trying to "be like Mike"...you can't...you won't. Blacks will NEVER be equal to whites, they are genetically a different species and therefore ALWAYS found on the bottom rung of EVERY society.

Before you say it...insanity...doing the same thing over and over...that's YOUR insanity PREVENTING you from seeing the truth that can be found on any MLK Blvd. Show me the black villages...the black MIT...THEN I'll believe they're our equal.

You're lucky...I had the time to give you a decent reply...please extend the same courtesy...give me a REAL reply with ANSWERS. Like WHERE the black villages is located. There MUST be ONE place of a good size that is about 99% black and a great place to live. We can't find ONE? On the entire planet? Why?

Why is there no black MIT equivalent? A Harvard equivalent? Yale? CalTec? Oxford? You mean there was no higher education in the original black lands of Africa? No architecture? Written language? Draft animals? No WHEEL? It appears the Negros are devoid of intellectual prowess. Like between chimps and white people? Because they ARE. They ARE the "missing link".

We must realize this or all is lost. If America "Mexicanizes"...if Europe "Islamisizes"...western civilization...the steady rise in living conditions will cease as the driver of it all, whites and white men in particular, become the minority.

So...how about a REAL...thought out reply that shows us all how smart you are.
That is all you have to say! Over and over again...

Donnie boy you are no longer worth my time or my intellect!

Tags
donald, democrats, trump, problems, blames

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.