Trump isn't the real problem.

Old 07-17-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Default Trump isn't the real problem.

I couldn't agree more with this writer's observations, as it cuts straight to the heart of what is wrong with this great nation right now...and why the world is shaking heir heads in disgust.

Forget Donald Trump. His Supporters Are The Main Problem. - Carbonated.TV

Quote:
Trump's rabid fans back him no matter how racist, xenophobic and sexist he sounds. It’s high time Trump supporters are called out for being as offensive as he is.

Let’s stop bashing Donald Trump. He isn’t the real problem here – his supporters are.

It is high-time the debate moved away from Trump to the people who agree with every offensive statement he utters.
Most revealing, is how prescient the article is considering it was written BEFORE he was elected POTUS...and it was known how completely and fully he is little more than Putin's Bitch.

Trump has always been a low-class bully, bigot, misogynist, egomaniac & emotional sociopath, so there should be no surprise...that it is now being proved with actual (not 'alternative') facts.

His narrow electoral win and rise to the greatest position on the planet, is not a result of his supporters really thinking that he would be a leader that espoused all that is great with the United States...it was based primarily on the dark underbelly of this country finding someone who could/would verbalize all of their own prejudices & hatred.

It is certainly not a coincidence that Trump gained political traction with his false news Birther Movement and that ALL of this nation's white supremacists/racists...unconditionally support him.

So look in the mirror you Trump Cultists and realize that when Chump is either impeached, or quits...the fall & shame of this great nation is solely on your backs.

Proud of that are you?
Old 07-17-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I couldn't agree more with this writer's observations, as it cuts straight to the heart of what is wrong with this great nation right now...and why the world is shaking heir heads in disgust.

Most revealing, is how prescient the article is considering it was written BEFORE he was elected POTUS...and it was known how completely and fully he is little more than Putin's Bitch.

Trump has always been a low-class bully, bigot, misogynist, egomaniac & emotional sociopath, so there should be no surprise...that it is now being proved with actual (not 'alternative') facts.

His narrow electoral win and rise to the greatest position on the planet, is not a result of his supporters really thinking that he would be a leader that espoused all that is great with the United States...it was based primarily on the dark underbelly of this country finding someone who could/would verbalize all of their own prejudices & hatred.

It is certainly not a coincidence that Trump gained political traction with his false news Birther Movement and that ALL of this nation's white supremacists/racists...unconditionally support him.

So look in the mirror you Trump Cultists and realize that when Chump is either impeached, or quits...the fall & shame of this great nation is solely on your backs.

Proud of that are you?
You can see from his life story that Donald John Trump is a man of no class but people expect him to be something different than what he is.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

I have talked at length with a few people who voted for him and they were rather intelligent in just why they voted that way.

One thing they really did not like is Clinton's "deplorable" comment and how she would lump all Trump followers into the same rotten bag of apples.

Some of them still make a lot of sense.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Proud of that are you?
I can honestly understand why some voted for him. There is/was a deep seeded hate for Clinton, and while the degree is staggering and nonsensical, I sort of get it.

But, the acceptance of a liar in the White House, the allowance he is given with no results, and his total unamerican attitude is really difficult to understand. I believe the damage to the Republican Party and conservatives as a whole will be staggering. Only salvation is to be totally vindicated with the investigation but with the last month of lying and obvious hiding that appears it will not happen.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have talked at length with a few people who voted for him and they were rather intelligent in just why they voted that way.

One thing they really did not like is Clinton's "deplorable" comment and how she would lump all Trump followers into the same rotten bag of apples.

Some of them still make a lot of sense.
Hillary did not say that ALL Trump supporters were in the "bag of deplorables"...only about half of them.

Given all of the lies Chump has spewed SINCE he was elected and what has come to light with his Russian connections (of what we know so far) and yet he still has a dark core underbelly of supporters (as shown right here on TOTV)...I would say Hillary nailed it perfectly!

What astounds me more every day, are those on the religious right that still defend this human piece of garbage.

I really pizzed one of them (who wears her supposed religious superiority on her sleeve) off the other day when I asked her... "tell me exactly what traits Trump exhibits, that most reminds you of Jesus Christ?"

Needless to say, she didn't answer...and walked off in a huff.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary did not say that ALL Trump supporters were in the "bag of deplorables"...only about half of them.

Given all of the lies Chump has spewed SINCE he was elected and what has come to light with his Russian connections (of what we know so far) and yet he still has a dark core underbelly of supporters (as shown right here on TOTV)...I would say Hillary nailed it perfectly!

What astounds me more every day, are those on the religious right that still defend this human piece of garbage.

I really pizzed one of them (who wears her supposed religious superiority on her sleeve) off the other day when I asked her... "tell me exactly what traits Trump exhibits, that most reminds you of Jesus Christ?"

Needless to say, she didn't answer...and walked off in a huff.
I remember that now. She was not a very wise politician with that remark though. I did not like either choice for President of the United States last November 2016. But went with Hillary Clinton as more of a vote against Donald Trump.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Why is this such a puzzle for you libtards to understand?

We had 8 years of do-nothing politics, where anyone that was not in a weird minority (ie. gay. gender confused, black, female, etc) was treated like they were wrong for being white working and tax paying earning men. Obama made everyone feel like the rich were evil and said so right from the beginning. Law enforcement was evil and racist, according to Obama. Women were being treated terrible because abortions were not free and birth control was not free. Anyone that did not believe that the Federal Gov should get involved in gay marriage was a bigot, regardless of their conservative Christian values. Christianity was treated as offensive. Vulgarity was accepted. Hollywood was taken seriously. It was OK for the president to appear nightly on late night TV and comedy shows. Obama apologized to the world and told them that we were going to lead from behind. All kinds of scandals, such as fast and furious gun sales, Bengahzi, family trips with friends to Africa, Russian reset button, removing missiles defense system from Europe, etc.

Then you have Hillary running a campaign saying she was going to continue Obama's policies. You have Hillary getting away with mishandling classified national secrets and shrugging it off as if it was nothing. You have Hillary telling her people that if you don't support her, then you are deplorable and racist. You have HIllary that is a liar, that lied to the Benghazi victims. You have Lynch and her meeting with Bill Clinton. And none of his is related to anything Russian. And you have a Lazy Hillary Clinton that was too lazy to campaign where it was needed, but instead did a lot of fund raising, relying on others to campaign for her.

Then you have Donald Trump, a successful business man that told the average worker what he/she wanted to hear. That the worker has not been forgotten in favor of some weirdo minority group. And Trump promised to return to a patriotic America, not an Apologetic and weak America. And since everyone has heard vulgarity from characters from the past 8 year administration, his private comments from a dozen years ago, did not phase anyone that was already on board anyway. The only folks that were bothered by it were disingenuous hypocrites that had no intention of voting for him anyway.

President Trump is doing a great job and would be doing a better job if the leftist were not so petulant and allow him to hire his nominees instead of using delay tactics. In my opinion, it is the GOP's fault also for putting up with it like a weak giant that bullied by a little girl. The GOP has the power and they should exploit it like the Leftards did in the past. Smack the left down when they get out of line instead of coddling them.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD

We had 8 years of do-nothing politics, where anyone that was not in a weird minority (ie. gay. gender confused, black, female, etc) was treated like they were wrong for being white working and tax paying earning men. Obama made everyone feel like the rich were evil and said so right from the beginning. Law enforcement was evil and racist, according to Obama. Women were being treated terrible because abortions were not free and birth control was not free. Anyone that did not believe that the Federal Gov should get involved in gay marriage was a bigot, regardless of their conservative Christian values. Christianity was treated as offensive. Vulgarity was accepted. Hollywood was taken seriously. It was OK for the president to appear nightly on late night TV and comedy shows. Obama apologized to the world and told them that we were going to lead from behind. All kinds of scandals, such as fast and furious gun sales, Bengahzi, family trips with friends to Africa, Russian reset button, removing missiles defense system from Europe, etc.

Then you have Hillary running a campaign saying she was going to continue Obama's policies. You have Hillary getting away with mishandling classified national secrets and shrugging it off as if it was nothing. You have Hillary telling her people that if you don't support her, then you are deplorable and racist. You have HIllary that is a liar, that lied to the Benghazi victims. You have Lynch and her meeting with Bill Clinton. And none of his is related to anything Russian. And you have a Lazy Hillary Clinton that was too lazy to campaign where it was needed, but instead did a lot of fund raising, relying on others to campaign for her.

Then you have Donald Trump, a successful business man that told the average worker what he/she wanted to hear. That the worker has not been forgotten in favor of some weirdo minority group. And Trump promised to return to a patriotic America, not an Apologetic and weak America. And since everyone has heard vulgarity from characters from the past 8 year administration, his private comments from a dozen years ago, did not phase anyone that was already on board anyway. The only folks that were bothered by it were disingenuous hypocrites that had no intention of voting for him anyway.

President Trump is doing a great job and would be doing a better job if the leftist were not so petulant and allow him to hire his nominees instead of using delay tactics. In my opinion, it is the GOP's fault also for putting up with it like a weak giant that bullied by a little girl. The GOP has the power and they should exploit it like the Leftards did in the past. Smack the left down when they get out of line instead of coddling them.
Thank you for proving the premise of my post correct.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-17-2017, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for proving the premise of my post correct.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Not sure who posted that long post you replyed to but he/she is the most deluded UNINFORMED poster of all time.

UNINFORMED is the most vital......disagreement is one thing....total made up things or omission of pertinent facts is lazy and stupid.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure who posted that long post you replyed to but he/she is the most deluded UNINFORMED poster of all time.

UNINFORMED is the most vital......disagreement is one thing....total made up things or omission of pertinent facts is lazy and stupid.
Yep!

In case you didn't know, you can hit 'Quote Post' in any post, scroll way down...and see the user name.

It was of course, one of the usual Trump apologists...MDLNB.

More accurately labeled Massive Obsessive Compulsive Posting Disorder.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Yep! [emoji106]

In case you didn't know, you can hit 'Quote Post' in any post, scroll way down...and see the user name.

You can say rocky is not only an idiot, but a luddite.

Lol, doesn't even know who posted what.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep!

And yet Rocket and Can't No Mo are so stupid that they can't even respond to the content of the post. Answer the question: What don't you agree to in that post? Com'on lil girls, argue the content of the post and quit being little sissies hiding behind your keyboards, like the libtards you are.

If you don't agree, debate. Or, can't you do that?

A post was made and I responded to it with my opinion, which is fact based. You responded ONLY by calling names. So, little gossip girls, do you thing and argue with some facts..............if you think you can. Because I simply provided an answer using facts. Debate or go play bridge with each other. Better yet, play something more in line to your ability, CornHole........
Old 07-18-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 07-18-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Notice how the liberals focus only on Trump the man

Notice how they never address his accomplishments despite the fact that he is meeting immense resistance and intentional sabotage from Obama holdovers and sycophants along with Republicans scorned by his election

History is replete with horrible men who were great leaders. General/President U.S. Grant comes to mind.

Perhaps it is because the liberals are still clinging to their first....campaign. the first black president, the first woman, president, the first non-gender president, the first child president, the first South American president

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-18-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Notice how the liberals focus only on Trump the man

Notice how they never address his accomplishments despite the fact that he is meeting immense resistance and intentional sabotage from Obama holdovers and sycophants along with Republicans scorned by his election

History is replete with horrible men who were great leaders. General/President U.S. Grant comes to mind.

Perhaps it is because the liberals are still clinging to their first....campaign. the first black president, the first woman, president, the first non-gender president, the first child president, the first South American president

Personal Best Regards:
You didn't list any so I have filled in for you....

Trump tracker: How much has the president achieved so far? - BBC News

A List of Everything Trump Has Done So Far As President

COPUFF

Tags
trump, supporters, great, position, potus

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.