Happy Birthday Woody Harrelson.

Old 07-23-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Default Happy Birthday Woody Harrelson.

Woody Harrelson - Rotten Tomatoes

He has been in some politically charged movies. Wag the Dog (1997) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 07-23-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Harrelson's father Charles was convicted of the murder of Federal Judge John H Wood in San Antonio, and handed two life sentences.

I knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone who was a family member of the victim. I thought about spending the rest of my life trying to get that person a library card. Luckily I thought better of it and decided to have a career and family.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Harrelson's father Charles was convicted of the murder of Federal Judge John H Wood in San Antonio, and handed two life sentences.

I knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone who was a family member of the victim. I thought about spending the rest of my life trying to get that person a library card. Luckily I thought better of it and decided to have a career and family.
How stupid. I got the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship from the Mitchell family. The day of her murder is my birthday 2-24. Mrs. Barbara Mitchell was the most important teacher to me in high school before her daughter was murdered probably by Rodney Halbower who is the primary suspect of the Gypsy Hill murders of 1976. His trial for some of these murders starts on August 21, 2017. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings

Reno coed's suspected killer cleared for Bay Area trial

I am trying to get links suggested by victim/witness providers into law and public libraries in libraries around the world. That's hard work. IT IS WORK!

And since when do the sins of the father condemn the man!

I do not know why I even bother to view post with the slurs of Allegiance. The man is a cyber bully, troll, and stalker. Back to the Ignore List for this creep. Personally, I would like to see him arrested for the crap he has gotten away with on the TOTV Political Forum of long term harassment. In a fair world, that would have happened a long time ago.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
How stupid. I got the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship from the Mitchell family. The day of her murder is my birthday 2-24. Mrs. Barbara Mitchell was the most important teacher to me in high school before her daughter was murdered probably by Rodney Halbower who is the primary suspect of the Gypsy Hill murders of 1976. His trial for some of these murders starts on August 21, 2017. Trial date set for suspect in Gypsy Hill killings

Reno coed's suspected killer cleared for Bay Area trial

I am trying to get links suggested by victim/witness providers into law and public libraries in libraries around the world. That's hard work. IT IS WORK!

And since when do the sins of the father condemn the man!

I do not know why I even bother to view post with the slurs of Allegiance. The man is a cyber bully, troll, and stalker. Back to the Ignore List for this creep. Personally, I would like to see him arrested for the crap he has gotten away with on the TOTV Political Forum of long term harassment. In a fair world, that would have happened a long time ago.
Which personality is speaking?
Old 07-23-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

The judge probably deserved it.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
The judge probably deserved it.
What a thing to say!

John H. Wood Jr - Wikipedia.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
What a thing to say!

John H. Wood Jr - Wikipedia.
Yet you defended jblum when she wished the president dead.

Which personality was that?
Old 07-23-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Woody Harrelson - Rotten Tomatoes

He has been in some politically charged movies. Wag the Dog (1997) - Rotten Tomatoes
left wing hack actor
Old 07-23-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
I got the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship from the Mitchell family...
Maybe they thought you were dead too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2017, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

But you can't support yourself with that work...you are not paying income tax...and you are not contributing to the betterment of the country. You want to voice an opinion on how this country should be ran, but you are not WILLING to pay your dues to have a say...you are NOBODY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
birthday, movies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.