Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Old 06-28-2017, 11:00 AM
n/a

This is what baffles me A LOT.

I get taken down because of how I post...others the same. I get criticized because I am critical of a posters continual accusations about liberals which are ALWAYS unfounded and nasty. I am criticized because I think our President lying daily is a big deal.

YET.....these few on here are NEVER criticized by the long time users of TOTV that seem to want to preach to all others. I suppose that separate group on Facebook is their locker room to become revitalized.

I mention that because those that were on here inviting and discussing that group lecture a lot, not only in political but on the main forum, YET ARE SILENT AT THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE AND ACTIONS THAT HAPPEN HERE.

They only have one thing in common with each other and I suppose that affinity supercedes any personal responsibility.

You thugs, and you are thugs seem to enjoy it and treat it as a game, but it is NOT a game to everybody. Some people have character and moral standards....none of you seem to have ANY.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I too like this. Wish I could just get a sense of humor about all this but cruelty to others bothers me and I want to do something about stopping it if I can. And this would be an easy fix. Ban the people who are doing this harassment and bullying from TOTV.
Another solution would be to put on your 'Big Boy Pants' and suck it up like the rest of us!
Old 06-28-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another solution would be to put on your 'Big Boy Pants' and suck it up like the rest of us!
I'll second that idea...
Old 06-28-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

I no seeing th giy who ritting in da orang. thins muche nicer here for now. i fellin sorry for this oder nice man he help the peopl a hole lot wit the infomaon and the blode. i lick the person berry mucho[ he havb the fried with me. i go to the meeing with th otherperskin from her fore stop the drink like the pig. working nic. thank to yo. Daisey no mad wit me know. wanted to drank the cerversa bad right no
Old 06-28-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is what baffles me A LOT.

I get taken down because of how I post...others the same. I get criticized because I am critical of a posters continual accusations about liberals which are ALWAYS unfounded and nasty. I am criticized because I think our President lying daily is a big deal.

YET.....these few on here are NEVER criticized by the long time users of TOTV that seem to want to preach to all others. I suppose that separate group on Facebook is their locker room to become revitalized.

I mention that because those that were on here inviting and discussing that group lecture a lot, not only in political but on the main forum, YET ARE SILENT AT THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE AND ACTIONS THAT HAPPEN HERE.

They only have one thing in common with each other and I suppose that affinity supercedes any personal responsibility.

You thugs, and you are thugs seem to enjoy it and treat it as a game, but it is NOT a game to everybody. Some people have character and moral standards....none of you seem to have ANY.
Rocket, slurring the president and ridiculing his looks is not discussing his policies. You sit here and cry when someone shuts you up for your disrespect of the President, and then you want them censured because you consider them rude. Well, rude is nasty cartoons and slurs against the President. Yes, you have Free Speech. And so do we. I've been reading the posts and noticed that when an actual discussion about policies is started, no one is slurring each other until some cretin says "Trump is a scumbag" or something similar. Have some respect, receive some respect.

And there are absolutely NO ONE here that wants to here someone's biography on here or his projects that are inappropriate. Or about his underage facebook girlfriends, etc. Some of us get tired of sorting through his trash. And then when he does not get the attention he seeks because we are ignoring him, he starts trolling with one liners like "Trump is a scumbag." He is seeking attention and you are enabling him. But, that is your business. No one is strapping him to the keyboard and making him read the replies or forcing him to write his juvenile cr@p.
And you are pretty much as bad, with your comments about the President.

Talk politics or do us a favor and GTHO.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rocket, slurring the president and ridiculing his looks is not discussing his policies. You sit here and cry when someone shuts you up for your disrespect of the President, and then you want them censured because you consider them rude. Well, rude is nasty cartoons and slurs against the President. Yes, you have Free Speech. And so do we. I've been reading the posts and noticed that when an actual discussion about policies is started, no one is slurring each other until some cretin says "Trump is a scumbag" or something similar. Have some respect, receive some respect.

And there are absolutely NO ONE here that wants to here someone's biography on here or his projects that are inappropriate. Or about his underage facebook girlfriends, etc. Some of us get tired of sorting through his trash. And then when he does not get the attention he seeks because we are ignoring him, he starts trolling with one liners like "Trump is a scumbag." He is seeking attention and you are enabling him. But, that is your business. No one is strapping him to the keyboard and making him read the replies or forcing him to write his juvenile cr@p.
And you are pretty much as bad, with your comments about the President.

Talk politics or do us a favor and GTHO.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Agreeing with a sock puppet like cnm Speaks volumes.
Moderator, this is a perfect example of TOTV sixth grader!
Old 06-28-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Are you actually writing to the Moderator in an unmoderated forum?

Are you Tal or just mentally ill.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am hoping that some of us got the Moderator to look at these Political Forum posts that to me look quite Criminal in nature. That is-- it is against the law in FL to harass people online. Also illegal to jaywalk and almost no one gets ticketed but this seems like the Moderator should be mulling over what to do with cyber harassers, stalkers, and people who make defamatory statements on here.

Project Offices - Seniors Vs Crime
Old 06-29-2017, 04:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's not true. I know none of these people who are making my enjoying TOTV so difficult because of their deliberate targeting of many personal attacks on me over what seems like months. Two have been banned as far as know but probably ten posters still harass me a great deal.

And I believe that we should be able to make vulgar comments about politicians like Obama, Trump, McCain or whoever is in the news at that time. But almost constant attacks-- like telling me that my parents do not love me and other such ****-- should not be allowed. These people do not know my parents. Or saying I am mentally ill. That's defamation. I am not mentally ill. Or, constantly telling me to get a job. That is none of their damn business. These people do not know me. Or calling me lazy, etc. Who do these people think they are!!

And I have repeatedly told these people I have them on my Ignore List but they keep finding ways-- like entitling a thread with something that baits me like wackadoodle in the title-- to draw me out. This is a name they have given me and used repeatedly.

Constant targeting of someone online is harassment. And it is against the law in Florida.

And given my very dark background these people are also intentionally inflicting emotional distress. My dark background is a matter of public record of sorts. That's the Michelle Mitchell murder on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 and the 41 years of legal developments in that murder investigation. This was in Reno, Nevada. This involves the slaying of six women or so probably by Rodney Halbower. I received the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship in 1976-1977 along with the late John Picollo. Birthdays have a significant connotation with me because of this history. I have been fighting to help survivors/victims of crimes by getting practical materials into libraries using my four degrees and the contacts I made while getting these. And they are using this good work against me.

I am NOT a PUBLIC FIGURE though. I work for survivors/victims of crimes from the shadows as much as possible trying to contact people who might change policy towards what is in law, public, special and other types of libraries for survivors/victims of crimes.
My friend you have not said anything that invites the unwarranted, cruel and vulgar comments being expressed by others. Indeed some of their comments and language go beyond filth

It is mental and emotional harassment plain and simple.

TOTV has written rules against such behavior and if not based a on legal basis perhaps an ethical one to permanently ban these offenders from this forum.

I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe.

One poster claimed that his wife is an attorney and told him you have no cause of action.

As you are well aware a good attorney can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Frankly for your sake you may want to seek the counsel of an attorney.

Finally you have these people on your ignore list for a reason so don't let them bait you. They have nothing of substance or value to offer this forum.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-29-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon
My friend you have not said anything that invites the unwarranted, cruel and vulgar comments being expressed by others. Indeed some of their comments and language go beyond filth

TOTV has written rules against such behavior and if not based a on legal basis perhaps an ethical one to permanently ban these offenders from this forum.

I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe.

One poster claimed that his wife is an attorney and told him you have no cause of action.

Finally you have these people on your ignore list for a reason so don't let them bait you. They have nothing of substance or value to offer this forum.

Personal Best Regards:
For one of the very few times...I agree with you.

The viciousness and unceasing personal attacks directed toward Taltarzac, by a handful of scumbags who he does not even affect...quite simply exhibits a malignant personality/behavior defect and insecurity.

And even those who are not directly involved, but stand on the sidelines being mute because these scumbags share their political views...are complicit in what is going on.

I would hate to see this forum go away, but when/if it does...it will be easily known who caused it.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:12 AM
n/a

Turdlesac Maybe this post is one reason people harass you...
Attached Images
File Type: png tal.png (104.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 06-29-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Thanks for that. I appreciate it quite a bit.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
For one of the very few times...I agree with you.

I would hate to see this forum go away, but when/if it does...it will be easily known who caused it.
Oh look something good happened because of the Wackadoodle - You admitted Rubi and you agreed on a view.

I know that was tough for you, almost as tough as it is for the Wackadoodle to stop starting nut job threads wishing celebrities "Happy Birthday", or proclaiming his attraction to a submarine, and lets not forget his memoir thread (gripping to say the least).

If this forum "goes away", it will be due to the Wackadoodle's ridiculous thread content wasting server space (along with Rockface's constant copy and paste crap that wastes server space, use a link IDIOT).

You obviously are exactly where the Wackadoodle wants you, advocating for his nonsense based on his false victim mentality. Nobody is forcing the guy to start those threads, nobody is forcing the guy to exchange insults, nobody is forcing him to not use the block feature, and nobody is forcing him to sign in to this forum.

Oh, wait a minute, are you jealous because the Wackadoodle is currently getting more insults than you? LOL

Wackadoodle - get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax! You will not have so much time to behave like a douche bag on here...
Old 06-29-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Oh look something good happened because of the Wackadoodle - You admitted Rubi and you agreed on a view.

I know that was tough for you, almost as tough as it is for the Wackadoodle to stop starting nut job threads wishing celebrities "Happy Birthday", or proclaiming his attraction to a submarine, and lets not forget his memoir thread (gripping to say the least).

If this forum "goes away", it will be due to the Wackadoodle's ridiculous thread content wasting server space (along with Rockface's constant copy and paste crap that wastes server space, use a link IDIOT).

You obviously are exactly where the Wackadoodle wants you, advocating for his nonsense based on his false victim mentality. Nobody is forcing the guy to start those threads, nobody is forcing the guy to exchange insults, nobody is forcing him to not use the block feature, and nobody is forcing him to sign in to this forum.

Oh, wait a minute, are you jealous because the Wackadoodle is currently getting more insults than you? LOL

Wackadoodle - get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax! You will not have so much time to behave like a douche bag on here..
Thank you for so quickly proving my point...it is appreciated.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
talk, villages, harassment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.