Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Old 06-29-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you for so quickly proving my point...it is appreciated.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
More junk from dirtbag who usually lives up to his name.

7712 views now on my Herculean 224 613 Project. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...454-post8.html

I doubt if many of those are from this group of cyber harassers I have had on the Talk of the Villages for quite some time. I am just hoping some of the people who can really change things are those who are watching this. Or looking in on it from time-to-time.

I hope one of these groups is Seniors vs. Crime. What we do! - Seniors Vs Crime As well as the Sumter, Lake and Marion Sheriff's Offices and the FBI. Oh, and the people in the Trump Administration who might like what I have been trying to do since 1991. I keep on telling you guys that it has been Republicans who have been helping me out over those 26.5 years more than Democrats even though some of those also have helped.

Lake County Sheriff's Office

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

http://www.marionso.com/

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
Old 06-29-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Default The Librarians in the Tri-County Villages' Area.

Quote:
More junk from dirtbag who usually lives up to his name.

7712 views now on my Herculean 224 613 Project. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...454-post8.html

I doubt if many of those are from this group of cyber harassers I have had on the Talk of the Villages for quite some time. I am just hoping some of the people who can really change things are those who are watching this. Or looking in on it from time-to-time.

I hope one of these groups is Seniors vs. Crime. What we do! - Seniors Vs Crime As well as the Sumter, Lake and Marion Sheriff's Offices and the FBI. Oh, and the people in the Trump Administration who might like what I have been trying to do since 1991. I keep on telling you guys that it has been Republicans who have been helping me out over those 26.5 years more than Democrats even though some of those also have helped.

Lake County Sheriff's Office

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

http://www.marionso.com/

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
Quote:
Online Resources

The most important consideration though is what is in your library? How easy is it to get to materials that will help survivors/victims of crimes? And this will vary a great deal from library system to library system. Google is great in certain situations in others you will need a person to help you get through all the materials that might be involved.

Marion County, FL : Marion CountyPublic Library System

Orange County Library System |

Library - Levin College of Law Levin College of Law

Lake County Library System
I hope that the librarians in the Tri-County Villages' area are also reading some of the posts on the Political Forum. This is part of my 224 613 Project. I do encounter some library workers about every week here in the Villages' area but a lot of this would be hard to talk about in person as anyone who has lived through traumatic experiences would realize and probably be sensitive too.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:35 PM
n/a

Quit harassing us with your project 90210
Old 06-29-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:

Quit harassing us with your project 90210
Just want to make a record of some of these. This is MDLNB.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just want to make a record of some of these. This is MDLNB.
Good for you. I consider that harassment and I am formally letting you know that I will be filing artificial charges against you. Get a life.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good for you. I consider that harassment and I am formally letting you know that I will be filing artificial charges against you. Get a life.
Recorded. MDLNB again.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

MDLNB is again on the Ignore List. Most readers know what kind of extreme cruelty I have experienced over months on the TOTV Political Forum from a very small but extremely prolific group of posters who take this Forum down to the most extreme level in nasty and personal attacks against me.

I want to make it very clear that these posters are not in anyway a representative sample of Republicans here in the Villages. Most of the people I have met in the last 12 years here in the Villages are nothing like these cruel, insensitive, and often seemingly ignorant or just plain stupid posters.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
MDLNB is again on the Ignore List. Most readers now what kind of extreme cruelty I have experienced over months on the TOTV Political Forum from a very small but extremely prolific group of posters who take this Forum down to the most extreme level in nasty and personal attacks against me.
Thank you for putting me on your "ignore" list. I am taking you off of my birthday and Christmas card list. So there!
Old 06-29-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
MDLNB is again on the Ignore List. Most readers now what kind of extreme cruelty I have experienced over months on the TOTV Political Forum from a very small but extremely prolific group of posters who take this Forum down to the most extreme level in nasty and personal attacks against me.

I want to make it very clear that these posters are not in anyway a representative sample of Republicans here in the Villages. Most of the people I have met in the last 12 years here are nothing like these cruel, insensitive, and often seemingly ignorant or just plain stupid posters.
Could you please provide just one example to support your claim of 'extreme cruelty' that you have received on TOTV.

I'm sure this will be one of the first questions an attorney will be asking you and may very well be the basis for your harassment case.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
My friend you have not said anything that invites the unwarranted, cruel and vulgar comments being expressed by others. Indeed some of their comments and language go beyond filth

It is mental and emotional harassment plain and simple.

TOTV has written rules against such behavior and if not based a on legal basis perhaps an ethical one to permanently ban these offenders from this forum.

I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe.

One poster claimed that his wife is an attorney and told him you have no cause of action.

As you are well aware a good attorney can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Frankly for your sake you may want to seek the counsel of an attorney.

Finally you have these people on your ignore list for a reason so don't let them bait you. They have nothing of substance or value to offer this forum.

Personal Best Regards:
"I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe. "

You mean posts like " trump sucks Putin dick"

Or "*******" or "scumbag" being directed at a totv poster?

This is what your buddy Tal spews daily for months.

Btw, the totv rules were made cleat to Tal, there is no Moderation in political. So check your bad advice.

Totv management has told Tal point blank to stop his "prolific" posting and stop posting off topic.

In return, Imo,Tal has slandered TOTV.

He makes a mockery of totv and the villages in general, he should be banned permanently.

If he has some disability, mental issue, (which he vehemently denies) where he can't control his actions, that would be another issue. A MAN who brags about his multiple advanced degrees and herculean projects does not need the great rubi to defend himself.

Do we need every single thread about the 225 project? NO

Thankfully the mods have made him move his BS to the political forum.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

This post is by Allegiance whom I do not know in the least in person as far as I am aware.

Quote:
"I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe. "

You mean posts like " trump sucks Putin dick"

Or "*******" or "scumbag" being directed at a totv poster?

This is what your buddy Tal spews daily for months.

Btw, the totv rules were made cleat to Tal, there is no Moderation in political. So check your bad advice.

Totv management has told Tal point blank to stop his "prolific" posting and stop posting off topic.

In return, Imo,Tal has slandered TOTV.

He makes a mockery of totv and the villages in general, he should be banned permanently.

If he has some disability, mental issue, (which he vehemently denies) where he can't control his actions, that would be another issue. A MAN who brags about his multiple advanced degrees and herculean projects does not need the great rubi to defend himself.

Do we need every single thread about the 225 project? NO

Thankfully the mods have made him move his BS to the political forum.

Making a note of this. And I can call the President of the United States anything I want as he can defend himself as does so with great vulgarity and stupidity on his part.

Many of the people on here do deserve being call cuss words. So what?

And I expect that many people in the Villages are very proud of my work but extremely ashamed of the creeps on TOTV's Political Forum who bully someone they think is mentally ill. That is outrageous conduct especially given how hard this 224 613 Project has been over the past 26.5 years standing up against some extremely powerful groups of people to help survivors/victims of crimes with great sacrifice from my family and friends to do this. You should be ashamed of yourselves and have no DECENCY nor HONOR.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could you please provide just one example to support your claim of 'extreme cruelty' that you have received on TOTV.

I'm sure this will be one of the first questions an attorney will be asking you and may very well be the basis for your harassment case.
Recording this. This post is by AJ32162.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this. This post is by AJ32162.
How can that post possibly be construed as harassment...you are an IDIOT!

Oh, don't forget to record this post...IDIOT.
Old 06-29-2017, 03:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
How can that post possibly be construed as harassment...you are an IDIOT!

Oh, don't forget to record this post...IDIOT.
I am recording it. You should simply put me on your Ignore List if you have such a problem with my posts which have absolutely nothing to do with any of you constant harassers.

You are back on the Ignore List. I just viewed post to make a record of this and hope that the Moderator is looking at this stuff.

Seniors Vs Crime

Cyberbullying - Wikipedia

Cyberstalking legislation - Wikipedia
Old 06-29-2017, 04:17 PM
n/a

Tal promised the mods and others he would use the Ignore List.

Liar! Record this!

Tags
talk, villages, harassment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.