Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This post is by Allegiance whom I do not know in the least in person as far as I am aware.

Making a note of this. And I can call the President of the United States anything I want as he can defend himself as does so with great vulgarity and stupidity on his part.

Many of the people on here do deserve being call cuss words. So what?

And I expect that many people in the Villages are very proud of my work but extremely ashamed of the creeps on TOTV's Political Forum who bully someone they think is mentally ill. That is outrageous conduct especially given how hard this 224 613 Project has been over the past 26.5 years standing up against some extremely powerful groups of people to help survivors/victims of crimes with great sacrifice from my family and friends to do this. You should be ashamed of yourselves and have no DECENCY nor HONOR.
Tal admitting he called us curse words. I feel harassed.

Most Everyone one here is older than Tal, they should all contact crimes against seniors.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My friend you have not said anything that invites the unwarranted, cruel and vulgar comments being expressed by others. Indeed some of their comments and language go beyond filth

It is mental and emotional harassment plain and simple.

TOTV has written rules against such behavior and if not based a on legal basis perhaps an ethical one to permanently ban these offenders from this forum.

I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe.

One poster claimed that his wife is an attorney and told him you have no cause of action.

As you are well aware a good attorney can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Frankly for your sake you may want to seek the counsel of an attorney.

Finally you have these people on your ignore list for a reason so don't let them bait you. They have nothing of substance or value to offer this forum.

Personal Best Regards:
A 'good attorney', as you put it, would not waste his time filing a knowingly unwinnable suit, and a 'bad attorney' would have the case dismissed before it ever made it to the trial docket.

However, I am sure that many attorneys would be willing to review the case...at an hourly rate of $100-400 per hour.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Judge for yourself who is being honest about this harassment over the last few months. I have made a few disrespectful comments about Donald John Trump but not all that often did I use anything all that bad. Once or twice I did when really angry with malicious attacks by a group of bullies on here. Who are often quite nasty and cruel in their personal attacks on me. And these are targeted attacks. And often follow me from thread to thread on the Political Forum with infrequent spill over onto the Regular Forums.

I did defend myself a few times when the bullying got too much. Remember that I know none of these people personally and have no idea what they look like, their age, or even their sex.

Check the Forum if you are so inclined.

What this group has be doing is harassment which is illegal in the State of Florida. And is not allowed at all on the Regular Forum when the Moderators notice it. It is also bullying by more than one person. And it is done for no good reason other than to satisfy the sociopathological tendencies of some of these harassing posters .
Old 06-29-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Judge for yourself who is being honest about this harassment over the last few months. I have made a few disrespectful comments about Donald John Trump but not all that often did I use anything all that bad. Once or twice I did when really angry with malicious attacks by a group of bullies on here. Who are often quite nasty and cruel in their personal attacks on me. And these are targeted attacks. And often follow me from thread to thread on the Political Forum with infrequent spill over onto the Regular Forums.

I did defend myself a few times when the bullying got too much. Remember that I know none of these people personally and have no idea what they look like, their age, or even their sex.

Check the Forum if you are so inclined.

What this group has be doing is harassment which is illegal in the State of Florida. And is not allowed at all on the Regular Forum when the Moderators notice it. It is also bullying by more than one person. And it is done for no good reason other than to satisfy the sociopathological tendencies of some of these harassing posters .
Once again an admission of guilt. The prosecution rests
Old 06-29-2017, 08:46 PM
n/a

These are criminal matters for the most part of harassment online. But will anyone do anything about it? Maybe if the Moderator looks at the actions of people on the Political Board a few people will be banned by him, her, or them. Allegiance should be kicked off as should dirtbanker but I am not sure about the other bullies. These two seem to be the ringleaders.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
These are criminal matters for the most part of harassment online. But will anyone do anything about it? Maybe if the Moderator looks at the actions of people on the Political Board a few people will be banned by him, her, or them. Allegiance should be kicked off as should dirtbanker but I am not sure about the other bullies. These two seem to be the ringleaders.
Tal, in order to make your life less stressful, I've placed you on my ignore list as you have suggested. I will not be commenting on any future posts that you may make.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

Statutes in question for Florida.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:34 PM
n/a

This is the Twilight Zone. Nothing here is real, except in the minds of it's participants. Each character contains 8 bits. Together, each byte forms a word. Words not verbilized, but keyed in with no thought for direction or empathy. Aged though we are, harassment non the less. I am guilty as charged. Alone I sit, 30 before midnight. Thinking of how as a child I was bullied and spat upon. Real pain felt in the "clam" pit. Spat upon by those with no regard for another. I do not know "Tal", but Tal is with me in the "clam" pit. Screaming for help, hoping for someone, anyone to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is the Twilight Zone. Nothing here is real, except in the minds of it's participants. Each character contains 8 bits. Together, each byte forms a word. Words not verbilized, but keyed in with no thought for direction or empathy. Aged though we are, harassment non the less. I am guilty as charged. Alone I sit, 30 before midnight. Thinking of how as a child I was bullied and spat upon. Real pain felt in the "clam" pit. Spat upon by those with no regard for another. I do not know "Tal", but Tal is with me in the "clam" pit. Screaming for help, hoping for someone, anyone to hear.

Quite stressed out is all from all these personal attacks on me by a group of posters none of whom I know. And some of these seem to stalk me from thread to thread on the Political Board and often on the Regular Boards as well.

The Moderator kind of told me that you enter the Political Forum at your own risk because it is unmoderated. Unmoderated by TOTV employees but that does not mean that others cannot speak out whenever someone else in being quite frequently bullied by the same people over-and-over. We are not powerless if we speak out when someone is being mistreated.

And I admit that I did call these harassers a cuss word down-and-again and I really dislike the character, ethics and policies of Donald John Trump. But that should not mean it is open season on me. The a..h... word mostly is what I used when quite peeved.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quite stressed out is all from all these personal attacks on me by a group of posters none of whom I know. And some of these seem to stalk me from thread to thread on the Political Board and often on the Regular Boards as well.

You need a sabbatical.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
"I stopped reading post directed at you because the content and language just made me cringe. "

You mean posts like " trump sucks Putin dick"

Or "*******" or "scumbag" being directed at a totv poster?

This is what your buddy Tal spews daily for months.

Btw, the totv rules were made cleat to Tal, there is no Moderation in political. So check your bad advice.

Totv management has told Tal point blank to stop his "prolific" posting and stop posting off topic.

In return, Imo,Tal has slandered TOTV.

He makes a mockery of totv and the villages in general, he should be banned permanently.

If he has some disability, mental issue, (which he vehemently denies) where he can't control his actions, that would be another issue. A MAN who brags about his multiple advanced degrees and herculean projects does not need the great rubi to defend himself.

Do we need every single thread about the 225 project? NO

Thankfully the mods have made him move his BS to the political forum.

Poster , it is clearly problematic. Your comments in many ways support my position and in others point out my failings.

These vicious attacks on posters and the filth that follows on this pages is truly repulsive.

I'll admit I do not know, nor do I care, which poster is or is not involved but this nonsense has to end.

Those few posters on Political Talk who are emotionally immature should be banned.

The poster claiming to be an aggrieved victim needs to work through this issue . So my suggestion and only purpose that he speak with an attorney was to ensure that this poster learned his legal position in this matter and that it came from the horse's mouth and not from someone on this Board.

Many of us pleaded for a number of years to have TOTV
reinstate a political forum. Quite honestly the state of Political Talk is worse now than when it was originally banned by TOTV. So that explains why TOTV ignores it all and rightly so. We get the forum we deserve. and we are all diminished by it

Once again the most effective tool each of us has is the ignore List

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-30-2017, 06:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Poster , it is clearly problematic. Your comments in many ways support my position and in others point out my failings.

These vicious attacks on posters and the filth that follows on this pages is truly repulsive.

I'll admit I do not know, nor do I care, which poster is or is not involved but this nonsense has to end.

Those few posters on Political Talk who are emotionally immature should be banned.

The poster claiming to be an aggrieved victim needs to work through this issue . So my suggestion and only purpose that he speak with an attorney was to ensure that this poster learned his legal position in this matter and that it came from the horse's mouth and not from someone on this Board.

Many of us pleaded for a number of years to have TOTV
reinstate a political forum. Quite honestly the state of Political Talk is worse now than when it was originally banned by TOTV. So that explains why TOTV ignores it all and rightly so. We get the forum we deserve. and we are all diminished by it

Once again the most effective tool each of us has is the ignore List

Personal Best Regards:
The Ignore List is a very useful tool for reducing stress and putting people in the corner so to speak where they belong.

I did not use the Political Forum all that much before starting my thread on the 224 613 Project. I knew it would get some personal attacks on me but never expected the hatred and socio pathological bullying it generated from a group of posters. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions
Old 06-30-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax!
Old 06-30-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax!
Then you too will b!tch about the $ trillion a year the government gives out each year...mostly to worthless minorities.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Then you too will b!tch about the $ trillion a year the government gives out each year...mostly to worthless minorities.
When he is busting his ass to pay his own bills, and sees that deduction on the pay check stub...Absolutely he will !!

Tags
talk, villages, harassment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.