What R your thoughts on open/closed to immigration

Old 09-18-2016, 06:03 PM
n/a

Arrow What R your thoughts on open/closed to immigration

The candidates differ on this issue Trump wants a temporary ban on certain high risk areas of the world, halting most.

Clinton wants 650,000 primarily from Syria to march in along with Mexico.

last few days with bombs in NYC, seaside NJ two bombs, and the Mall stabbings.

along with many terrorists activities earlier this year including France & Germany. Mexico as to drugs guns & criminals living here.

how and why would your candidate make you and yours feel safer?

Old 09-18-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Illegal Aliens are criminals. All of them. Catch them, deport them and give them the choice of leaving their American born children here or taking them with them. If an illegal commits a crime in the U.S. put him in jail just like any other criminal. Don't depot him unless it is a non-violent, non-felony crime and leave it up to the judge whether he ought to be incarcerated or not.
Charge and prosecute any/ANY employers that knowingly hire an illegal.
Do not give an illegal health care, driver's license or any other benefit that is meant for AMerican citizens only.
All illegals should be treated on an individual case basis. If they are criminal through the criminal courts. If they are unemployed, deported immediately. If they are good families, let the judge decide the penalty for breaking our laws.
It's not all black and white unless the citizens wish it to be. Other presidents have deported mass groups of illegals. Other countries do not treat illegals gently.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Illegal Aliens are criminals. All of them. Catch them, deport them and give them the choice of leaving their American born children here or taking them with them. If an illegal commits a crime in the U.S. put him in jail just like any other criminal. Don't depot him unless it is a non-violent, non-felony crime and leave it up to the judge whether he ought to be incarcerated or not.
Charge and prosecute any/ANY employers that knowingly hire an illegal.
Do not give an illegal health care, driver's license or any other benefit that is meant for AMerican citizens only.
All illegals should be treated on an individual case basis. If they are criminal through the criminal courts. If they are unemployed, deported immediately. If they are good families, let the judge decide the penalty for breaking our laws.
It's not all black and white unless the citizens wish it to be. Other presidents have deported mass groups of illegals. Other countries do not treat illegals gently.
Common sense ... if only it were truly more common. I agree with you.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:01 PM
n/a

Throw the people who hire the illegals in jail and that will stop it faster than anything else.

Starting with the Morse family and Trump.

CNM
Old 09-18-2016, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
The candidates differ on this issue Trump wants a temporary ban on certain high risk areas of the world, halting most.

Clinton wants 650,000 primarily from Syria to march in along with Mexico.

last few days with bombs in NYC, seaside NJ two bombs, and the Mall stabbings.

along with many terrorists activities earlier this year including France & Germany. Mexico as to drugs guns & criminals living here.

how and why would your candidate make you and yours feel safer?

Uh, if I were a retarded liberal, I think I could guess at the correct answer. Given that we all know that, while not all Muslims are terrorists, pretty much all terrorists are Muslims.

Therefore, applying my liberal logic ... the only answer can be .. BRING MORE OF THEM IN.

( I really can't understand how they think like this but I believe I'm pretty close to summarizing what they want )
Old 09-18-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

My feelings are that with Trump as President we would have a much better chance
of having our current immigration laws enforced.
This has been needed for a long time.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Throw the people who hire the illegals in jail and that will stop it faster than anything else.

CNM
You seem to be unusually deranged. How did you get that way anyway?
Old 09-18-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
My feelings are that with Trump as President we would have a much better chance
of having our current immigration laws enforced.
This has been needed for a long time.
Amen!
Old 09-18-2016, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Uh, if I were a retarded liberal, I think I could guess at the correct answer. Given that we all know that, while not all Muslims are terrorists, pretty much all terrorists are Muslims.

Therefore, applying my liberal logic ... the only answer can be .. BRING MORE OF THEM IN.

( I really can't understand how they think like this but I believe I'm pretty close to summarizing what they want )
Since you are a 1,000 times more likely to die of obesity, and its ancillary diseases, than terrorism...how will Trump make you close your mouth and quit shoveling food in it?

And since the same applies to drinking and driving, I'm guessing you are all for automobiles to automatically be disabled...if they detect any alcohol in the air?

I mean shoot, you're so worried about dying...right?

Flaming hypocrite. :1rotfl

CNM
Old 09-18-2016, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
You should deny illegals any welfare benefits, that would also stop it pronto!
Old 09-18-2016, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too many posters disagreed with her and she lost it.

Hey CNM, pull my finger...............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-18-2016, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I cut a little too close to the bone...did I?

If the people hiring undocumented workers were put in jail...the influx would almost dry up.

So what you're really saying, is that you're not so much against illegal immigration...you just don't like the color of the skin of the ones that are immigrating.

Thanks for that revelation.

CNM
Old 09-18-2016, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
You should deny illegals any welfare benefits, that would also stop it pronto!
I agree it would slow it down, but even those collecting welfare...typically have a household member working.

Throw throw the ones hiring them in jail...and the rest takes care of itself.

Why are you for one...and not the other?

CNM
Old 09-18-2016, 07:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I cut a little too close to the bone...did I?

If the people hiring undocumented workers were put in jail...the influx would almost dry up.

So what you're really saying, is that you're not so much against illegal immigration...you just don't like the color of the skin of the ones that are immigrating.

Thanks for that revelation.

CNM
Bet you get called an idiot a lot.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree it would slow it down, but even those collecting welfare...typically have a household member working.

Throw throw the ones hiring them in jail...and the rest takes care of itself.

Why are you for one...and not the other?

CNM
Why are you only for enforcing laws against those that hire,
but you seem to be against deporting and denying welfare benefits to those that enter illegally?
We should enforce all of our immigration laws, since they were enacted to promote sensible assimilation of immigrants!

Tags
bombs, mexico, year, earlier, including

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.