Hate Comes to The Villages

Old 09-19-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Please do some research before repeating stuff you hear in speeches, by commentators etc... We all deserve to know and understand the issues before we make the decision to support either candidate.

I have friends and family on both sides of the political spectrum. I don't judge them...it is their right.

Only the individual knows which "basket" they are really in. So I find it interesting that so many people think she called them "deplorable". I believe she only said "half". I guess if the "basket" fits you should wear it. And that's your right too.
You nailed it!

It's comical to see those members here who exhibit instantaneous rage and take such great umbrage in what she said....given that she stated only half of Trumpers were that way.

I guess we know by their responses...which basket they're in.

CNM
Old 09-19-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

Hate HAS come to the Villages in the form of the Libtards that have moved down here from the North, just to make changes in our lives down here. And they have brought their poison down here and use the tactic of blaming conservative hate.

Liberals HATE:
Law endorcement
Religion (other than radical Islam)
Babies
Straight white men
Military
American Flag
National Security
First and Second Amendment

And possibly apple pie. I am still researching that part.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You nailed it!

It's comical to see those members here who exhibit instantaneous rage and take such great umbrage in what she said....given that she stated only half of Trumpers were that way.

CNM
You are a basket case. She didn't mention your type.
CNM, pull my finger...............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-19-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Vice President Pence had a great turnout. Too bad there was such limited space. They should have reduced the space available to the press. They never have anything good to say anyway. They don't report the news, they attempt to make the news with their opinion articles.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come off it. Donald Trump knows the power of words and is aware of their effect of people. This man is a shameless con man who will lie, bully, troll, and sue anyone who gets in the way of his goals. Whatever they are. Look at his life story.
YO!

We are not talking about Obama here!!
Old 09-19-2016, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Vice President Pence had a great turnout. Too bad there was such limited space. They should have reduced the space available to the press. They never have anything good to say anyway. They don't report the news, they attempt to make the news with their opinion articles.
If people changed the channel from 'Faux News' once in a while...they wouldn't always experience that deception.

STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Quote:
STUDY:

Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all.

CNM
Old 09-19-2016, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a basket case. She didn't mention your type.
CNM, pull my finger...............
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM

ZING!

CNM
Old 09-19-2016, 11:14 AM
n/a

Default Hate comes to the Villages?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion......even "Guest". I guess when someone who actually can and will make some "changes" versus the "status quo" who merely promise change and do nothing comes along....it can be pretty scary. I judge Mr. Trump on the substance of what he says......not the manner in which he says it. I'm sorry if his non PC manner offends your delicate sensibilities, but your alternative is a more polite.....more of the same BS candidate who thinks she's "entitled" to the Presidency. I'll take the brash, politically incorrect person who tells the truth over the lying, arrogant, political elitist who thinks she's above the law. People like you who vote for more of the same are the first to whine when things don't change.....stop buying the rhetoric and start demanding accountability and change!
Old 09-19-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion......even "Guest". I guess when someone who actually can and will make some "changes" versus the "status quo" who merely promise change and do nothing comes along....it can be pretty scary. I judge Mr. Trump on the substance of what he says......not the manner in which he says it. I'm sorry if his non PC manner offends your delicate sensibilities, but your alternative is a more polite.....more of the same BS candidate who thinks she's "entitled" to the Presidency. I'll take the brash, politically incorrect person who tells the truth over the lying, arrogant, political elitist who thinks she's above the law. People like you who vote for more of the same are the first to whine when things don't change.....stop buying the rhetoric and start demanding accountability and change!
Trump "tells the truth"! Now that is the biggest load of crap. Do some research. This man lies constantly.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another ignorant deplorable.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

I judge Mr. Trump on the substance of what he says rather than the manner in which he says it. Yes, he's not a polished, politically correct, career politician, but I prefer hearing the truth over the same old rhetoric about change that will never happen from an arrogant, elitist, liar who thinks she's entitles to the Presidency because it's "her turn". Our country's officials are being elected by people with their hands out. Romney lost because he was quoted as saying 47% of the country receives public assistance which was and is true. 4 years later it's even worse and this is how frauds like Clinton get elected......they pray on the fear that all these people might have to work for a living and lose their federal freebies.....anyone would be a fool to vote for someone who wants you to actually earn a living. The sad part is that people like "guest" will be the first to whine when none of the liberal promises come to fruition....example: THE LAST 8 YEARS
Old 09-19-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

You're right......Trumps a "liar" and Hillary is a pillar of truth, justice and the American way. It's you that needs to do some research even though it's glaringly apparent that you already drank the "kool aid". You can't have an opposing point of view with a closed minded liberal hack because if you don't agree 100% with their point of view you're "deplorable". Maybe after Trump wins you can leave the country with all the rest of the candy ass liberals threatening to do so?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
If people changed the channel from 'Faux News' once in a while...they wouldn't always experience that deception.

STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

CNM
Interesting that you make that statement. A recent study, look it up if you wish, found that half the FOX viewers were Democrat and Independent.
Unlike liberals, many conservatives DO want to be informed, therefore they no only view FOX but the liberal TV news media and Internet news media. I know you will argue this because it is in your contrary nature, but I have still corrected you.

I looked into your head and found it vacant so I left. It was advertised as "turnkey" but there was absolutely nothing there.

By the way, FOX cable news wishes to thank you liberals for making their cable news network the number one cable news network AGAIN.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting that you make that statement. A recent study, look it up if you wish, found that half the FOX viewers were Democrat and Independent.
You, or someone as ignorant as yourself, made this statement earlier...but had no legitimate links/facts to prove it.

Soooooo....prove it.

CNM
Old 09-19-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unlike liberals, many conservatives DO want to be informed, therefore they no only view FOX but the liberal TV news media and Internet news media. I know you will argue this because it is in your contrary nature, but I have still corrected you.

I looked into your head and found it vacant so I left. It was advertised as "turnkey" but there was absolutely nothing there.

By the way, FOX cable news wishes to thank you liberals for making their cable news network the number one cable news network AGAIN.
Tell them you're welcome.

Tags
message, villages, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.