Hate Comes to The Villages

Old 09-20-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Most of you who are supporting H are missing the point.
She is a lying corrupt person who will further chip away at the Constitution which will lead to the demise of America.
Trump on the other hand with all his faults will be kept in check by Congress and the bureaucracy which he cannot control.
A vote for Trump will give this country breathing room to reign in the headlong rush to destroy the Constitution and place the federal government to place all state powers under federal control and remove the freedoms of the first amendment.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:36 AM
n/a

that should read:
Allow the federal government to place all state powers under federal control and remove the freedoms of the first amendment.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Most of you who are supporting H are missing the point.
She is a lying corrupt person who will further chip away at the Constitution which will lead to the demise of America.
Trump on the other hand with all his faults will be kept in check by Congress and the bureaucracy which he cannot control.
A vote for Trump will give this country breathing room to reign in the headlong rush to destroy the Constitution and place the federal government to place all state powers under federal control and remove the freedoms of the first amendment.
Besides being woefully ignorant of how our government actually works...your post doesn't even make sense.

You claim that Chump will "be kept in check by Congress" and yet it is Chump, NOT Hillary, who continues to make statements...as if the POTUS has some kind of dictator/CEO like control.

In fact, I can't recall Trump yet mentioning how he will need to work with Congress to get his ideas instituted...as I don't think he understands how government even works.

It's pretty obvious that Trump thinks he will be in total control of this country, while he has obviously not studied what has happened in Obama's two terms when the 'other' political party opposes every single thing that he has proposed...regardless of what it is.

That kind of ignorance and naïveté...is dangerous.

CNM
Old 09-20-2016, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Does lying come naturally to you, or have you spent a lifetime in honing that disgusting skill?

I did a little experiment a while ago, whereby I did not respond to personal attacks but simply kept score.

I think I made it to 15, until I started responding again.

So your pathetic whining and crying, is simply born out from the frustration of being made to look ignorant and stupid...not actual facts.

But hey, I can live with that...if you can.

CNM
Hey CNM, pull my finger...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-20-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Besides being woefully ignorant of how our government actually works...your post doesn't even make sense.

You claim that Chump will "be kept in check by Congress" and yet it is Chump, NOT Hillary, who continues to make statements...as if the POTUS has some kind of dictator/CEO like control.

In fact, I can't recall Trump yet mentioning how he will need to work with Congress to get his ideas instituted...as I don't think he understands how government even works.

It's pretty obvious that Trump thinks he will be in total control of this country, while he has obviously not studied what has happened in Obama's two terms when the 'other' political party opposes every single thing that he has proposed...regardless of what it is.

CNM
ha, ha, ha....."dangerous" Good one! How did you manage to type that with a limp wrist?
Old 09-20-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey CNM, pull my finger...........
Very juvenile.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
Trump will have a rude awakening if elected. I still wonder about that Trump University case? He may be impeached a few months after elected if that goes anywhere. Then we will have Pence who does not scare me as much as Donald Trump.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump will have a rude awakening if elected. I still wonder about that Trump University case? He may be impeached a few months after elected if that goes anywhere. Then we will have Pence who does not scare me as much as Donald Trump.
Glad you have awakened to the fact that Trump will be the next president. Otherwise, you would be worrying about Hillary's crime empire.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Very juvenile.
Hey.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg biteme.jpeg (19.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 09-20-2016, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
And yet, he has you pegged perfectly. You can't even stay on subject because it never suits you and your agenda. But, it is a waste of time even responding to you. You are like a rabid dog that will attack with no provocation. At least our racist is not as nasty to his fellow poster, although a bit boring in his repetition. But, you both have something in common, radical extremism in your posting. You are a bad example of the gay viewpoint; a boorish caricature. It has become very difficult to humor you in your immature prattle. Perhaps you should reevaluate your little charade and consider an attempt at adult discussion.
I repeat it to try to break the conditioning that we've all be subject to our entire lives.

Radical extremism? I only speak the truth. Tell me anything we're "equal" at besides sports. Show me their "equal" civilization, society, anything. I'm simply trying to open your eyes before the country...OUR society...our civilization is lost due to dilution, being bred out by 3rd world invaders.

You'll rue...no, your grandchildren will rue the day "civil rights" corrupted pretty much everything. The day quotas became more important than quality.

It really IS them.

Quote:
Trump knows what a president does, he's part of that "elite" crowd.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
I repeat it to try to break the conditioning that we've all be subject to our entire lives.

Radical extremism? I only speak the truth. Tell me anything we're "equal" at besides sports. Show me their "equal" civilization, society, anything. I'm simply trying to open your eyes before the country...OUR society...our civilization is lost due to dilution, being bred out by 3rd world invaders.

You'll rue...no, your grandchildren will rue the day "civil rights" corrupted pretty much everything. The day quotas became more important than quality.

It really IS them.

Trump knows what a president does, he's part of that "elite" crowd.
The hilite above will no doubt go over the heads of very many!
Old 09-20-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Default You refuse to see the facts

Quote:
People should hate racists.
RE: RACIST
You live in a DISNEYLAND that is 99% white.

AS TO THE OBAMA ELECTION.
I've posted the facts many times.
Obama got 56% of the vote. Blacks are 13% of the population AND OBAMA GOT 98% OF THE BLACK VOTE.
SIMPLE MATH-to get 56% of the total vote Obam would have received about 42% of the NON-BLACK VOTE.

Take you head out of your preconceived PEE-JUDGEMENT and see where the racial prejudice is.

I will be voting for TRUMP. RE: Racist I will bet you voted for OBAMA due to his skin color-THAT SHOULD EMBARRASS YOU. I am PROUD that for the republicans Cain, Ben Carson, Condi Rice to mention a few RACE WAS NOT AT ALL AN ISSUE.

In psychology there is a term called projection. When you have an issue you ASSume it is a fault of others.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
RE: RACIST
You live in a DISNEYLAND that is 99% white.

AS TO THE OBAMA ELECTION.
I've posted the facts many times.
Obama got 56% of the vote. Blacks are 13% of the population AND OBAMA GOT 98% OF THE BLACK VOTE.
SIMPLE MATH-to get 56% of the total vote Obam would have received about 42% of the NON-BLACK VOTE.

Take you head out of your preconceived PEE-JUDGEMENT and see where the racial prejudice is.

I will be voting for TRUMP. RE: Racist I will bet you voted for OBAMA due to his skin color-THAT SHOULD EMBARRASS YOU. I am PROUD that for the republicans Cain, Ben Carson, Condi Rice to mention a few RACE WAS NOT AT ALL AN ISSUE.

In psychology there is a term called projection. When you have an issue you ASSume it is a fault of others.
Psychological projection
psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Psychological projection
psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Another person with a useless " ology " degree heard from .
Old 09-20-2016, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another person with a useless " ology " degree heard from .
It took 10 seconds to look it up in wikipedia and you gave me a degree. I don't know why there is so much college debt.

Tags
message, villages, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.