Pence and Cheney

Old 09-18-2016, 05:45 PM
n/a

Default Pence and Cheney

"I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American", Pence said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Pence praised Cheney for being “very active” in working with the House and Senate. Cheney left office in 2009 with a 13 percent approval rating.

Cheney is like a vampire; he's old and won't die.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American", Pence said on ABC’s “This Week.”

Pence praised Cheney for being “very active” in working with the House and Senate. Cheney left office in 2009 with a 13 percent approval rating.

Cheney is like a vampire; he's old and won't die.
Wow Chi, that's quite a rant coming from you. You have finally busted out of your one-liner thing. Is this a one time thing or is this going to be a regular thing?

Isn't it interesting that the best leaders may have some of the worst popularity ratings? And visa-versa?
Old 09-18-2016, 06:19 PM
n/a

Pence is going to make a good president some day.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1291***
Wow Chi, that's quite a rant coming from you. You have finally busted out of your one-liner thing. Is this a one time thing or is this going to be a regular thing?

Isn't it interesting that the best leaders may have some of the worst popularity ratings? And visa-versa?
Wether it is long or short, you have to take a political rant from a
Chicago Democrat with a grain of salt!
Old 09-18-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wether it is long or short, you have to take a political rant from a
Chicago Democrat with a grain of salt!
I'll take any statement from a Chicago Democrat such as Hillary as being a lie until proven as truth. I have yet to see proof of a truth from her.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:10 PM
n/a

I think he is telling everyone they made an arrangement that he will be doing all the heavy lifting while Trump watches the polls, makes the final decisions and takes the bows when things work out. Chaney was in charge. Trump will be in charge but Pence will work longer hours. Ask Pence if he wasn't running for office would he be doing something a lot more enjoyable.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think he is telling everyone they made an arrangement that he will be doing all the heavy lifting while Trump watches the polls, makes the final decisions and takes the bows when things work out. Chaney was in charge. Trump will be in charge but Pence will work longer hours. Ask Pence if he wasn't running for office would he be doing something a lot more enjoyable.

I do not know Pence's work habits but we do know that Trump sleeps very little. He is a hard worker. I doubt you will see him playing as much as you have seen Obie playing in the past 8 years. Trump takes jobs seriously. If he makes a promise, he intends on seeing it through. I didn't vote for him in the primaries but I have since learned a bit about him, since he is getting my vote.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do not know Pence's work habits but we do know that Trump sleeps very little. He is a hard worker. I doubt you will see him playing as much as you have seen Obie playing in the past 8 years. Trump takes jobs seriously. If he makes a promise, he intends on seeing it through. I didn't vote for him in the primaries but I have since learned a bit about him, since he is getting my vote.
What did you learn?

He will work hard to win.

He could be doing better things. He said that.

He is doing us a favor. Once he wins, he will delegate. This is his first office. He has to learn what everyone else knows before he can even get started.

See how many days Obama took off and compare it to other presidents.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
What did you learn?

He is doing us a favor. Once he wins, he will delegate. This is his first office. He has to learn what everyone else knows before he can even get started.

Hey, you have your opinion. None of that stuff matters.

Hillary is a criminal and a pathological liar, period. I wouldn't trust her as a dog catcher or dish washer. Besides, she is lazy.

I never said Trump was perfect. Hasn't been a perfect man on earth for a couple thousand years, and when HE comes back HE will king not president.
Trump gets my vote. Hillary gets my scorn.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
None of that stuff matters.
to you
Old 09-18-2016, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1291***

They do what's BEST for all. People are their own worst enemy. We need to go back to the ways of the 50s, it's our only hope along with deporting ALL the illegals and their progeny. THAT won't be popular, but it needs to be done.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
to you
Well, apparently Hilary's crookedness doesn't matter to you. So, everything else someone does is small potatoes.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
What did you learn?

Of course he would delegate. He doesn't have the qualifications to handle things himself. The sheep won't check to see how many days Obama took off. The truth matters not.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course he would delegate. He doesn't have the qualifications to handle things himself. The sheep won't check to see how many days Obama took off. The truth matters not.
Does it count as an off day when Obama spends his time on comedy shows?

How about when he is out campaigning for Hillary? Has any other president done that?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does it count as an off day when Obama spends his time on comedy shows?

How about when he is out campaigning for Hillary? Has any other president done that?
good question

President Obama Campaigning For Clinton Is Historic. It Hasn't Happened in 100 Years : NPR

Tags
cheney, pence, office, left, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.