Hate Comes to The Villages

Old 09-18-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Liberals are running out of lines, they keep reusing the old ones,.. birther, blah, blah

If Hillarys plans are so good, perhaps she should whisper them into Obama's ears to implement now, no sense waiting till January.
You got that right. Hillary wins in a landslide against Crooked Lying wanna-be Dictator Donald Trump.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You got that right. Hillary wins in a landslide against Crooked Lying wanna-be Dictator Donald Trump.
Well I am willing to bet, are you? Let's see if your lawyer training gave you any statistical analysis training.

Like taking candy from a baby.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:22 AM
n/a

I hate it when brain dead liberals revert to the oldest tactic in the Democrat book ... playing the shopworn and trite "hate card"

Actually, it's kind of humorous to watch them struggle to come up with a coherent thought or critique. Reminds me of a crying little boy I knew in 2nd grade.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well I am willing to bet, are you? Let's see if your lawyer training gave you any statistical analysis training.

Like taking candy from a baby.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hate it when brain dead liberals revert to the oldest tactic in the Democrat book ... playing the shopworn and trite "hate card"

Actually, it's kind of humorous to watch them struggle to come up with a coherent thought or critique. Reminds me of a crying little boy I knew in 2nd grade.
They remind me of teenage girls (raised three) that use the hate word when they don't get their way. When forbidden to attend a party "you HATE me" or "I hate you." Just as meaningless.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:37 AM
n/a

Gotta love them for their consistent misuse of the term "hate." They do not seem to understand definitions or they would realize that we do "hate" it's ANGER they see. ANGER at watching our country deteriorate into some European style system that makes everyone despondent and gov dependent.

It ain't "HATE" folks. It's just old fashioned ANGER. And in this case, it's a good thing.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree. CNM has proven to be an inciter of the "hate" she constantly tries to blame on others. A Hillary supporter as proven by imitating her hate speech.

I have heard one poster on here that is racist and he is NOT a Trump supporter. But, liberals must blame Trump for anyone that they do not agree with. It's a sign of desperation.

They talk about Conservatives spewing hate, and who is it that said Trump supporters are Deplorable and irredeemable? Who is it that accuses the right of being homophobic, racist, sexist, etc? IT ALWAYS comes from the left. When they can't win, they attempt to act like victims.

CNM has caused as much derisive comments as our racist on here. And the racist is neither D or R.

CNM will immediately come back on here and deny posting anything other than love.
They have NOTHING to defend their position, that's why they revert to name calling because it's ALL they have.

They want diversity but refuse to show ANY place that diversity has IMPROVED. Because there aren't ANY, not one place has gotten better when it diversified.

Quote:

Have they yet? I haven't hear them defend their position at all. Where has diversity improved anything?

Quote:
Gotta love them for their consistent misuse of the term "hate." They do not seem to understand definitions or they would realize that we do "hate" it's ANGER they see. ANGER at watching our country deteriorate into some European style system that makes everyone despondent and gov dependent.

It ain't "HATE" folks. It's just old fashioned ANGER. And in this case, it's a good thing.
Eastern European? You should be so lucky!

This country is turning into Mexico II because we're already at 1/3, 100 million Hispanics.

We're doomed. The culture is doomed. The country is doomed. Your progeny are doomed.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:05 AM
n/a

Default Nothing has changed

Look at Detroit! They have had Democrat Government for the last 50 years or longer.
How has that worked for them.
When something has not worked and people keep doing the same thing. Why is it a surprise when the outcome is the same.
We are now a divided country and I mean divided in serious ways.
It is certain that we will fail if we do not fix ourselves.
Good luck with that.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look at Detroit! They have had Democrat Government for the last 50 years or longer.
How has that worked for them.
When something has not worked and people keep doing the same thing. Why is it a surprise when the outcome is the same.
We are now a divided country and I mean divided in serious ways.
It is certain that we will fail if we do not fix ourselves.
Good luck with that.
Look at the whole country...from #1 to #17 in 50 years, due to quotas and diversity.

It hasn't worked, it's not working. Time to end the "equality" BS. It's a lie. Look around, how they live, you think they're equal?

1/3 the population, over 100 million are minorities, breeding us out of our own country.

If we don't change things we're Mexico II within 30 years.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Default PolitiFact: Clinton and Trump Statements

Please do some research before repeating stuff you hear in speeches, by commentators etc... We all deserve to know and understand the issues before we make the decision to support either candidate.

I have friends and family on both sides of the political spectrum. I don't judge them...it is their right.

Only the individual knows which "basket" they are really in. So I find it interesting that so many people think she called them "deplorable". I believe she only said "half". I guess if the "basket" fits you should wear it. And that's your right too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 8.35.20 AM.jpg (32.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 8.35.51 AM.jpg (34.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-19-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please do some research before repeating stuff you hear in speeches, by commentators etc... We all deserve to know and understand the issues before we make the decision to support either candidate.

I have friends and family on both sides of the political spectrum. I don't judge them...it is their right.

Only the individual knows which "basket" they are really in. So I find it interesting that so many people think she called them "deplorable". I believe she only said "half". I guess if the "basket" fits you should wear it. And that's your right too.
Of course every figure of speech used by Trump is classified as a lie or death threat by Clintons media machine, AND THE PEOPLE KNOW IT.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Of course every figure of speech used by Trump is classified as a lie or death threat by Clintons media machine, AND THE PEOPLE KNOW IT.
Oh come off it. Donald Trump knows the power of words and is aware of their effect of people. This man is a shameless con man who will lie, bully, troll, and sue anyone who gets in the way of his goals. Whatever they are. Look at his life story.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come off it. Donald Trump knows the power of words and is aware of their effect of people. This man is a shameless con man who will lie, bully, troll, and sue anyone who gets in the way of his goals. Whatever they are. Look at his life story.
What will you be calling this con man Tal, Mr. President.

The presidential election is over just as the NFL survivor pool will be soon be.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Default Seriously?

Quote:
The Pence/Trump Campaign comes to The Villages today. We don't need misogynist, bigoted, hateful, racists candidates sullying our beautiful community. Send them a strong message that they are not qualified to run our wonderful country. Disgustingly deplorable. We are better than this!
You CHOOSE, as do I, to live in a lily white community, built by white people, run by white people, for the benefit of white people. HA! Your statement is deplorable.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are so full of "stuff" that I bet your eyes are brown. You and everyone else knows exactly what she said and meant. She is a scumbag. Not half of her, the whole Hillary. We don't need another divisive scumbag leading from behind, tyrant. We have had our fill of that for the past 8 years. Time to clean house and start by throwing ou the trash, Hillary and Obie. The smell is ruining the East Coast.

Tags
message, villages, hate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.