Hawaii Five 0 Tonight.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:30 PM
n/a

Talking Hawaii Five 0 Tonight.

Really needed the boost in morale provided by 1/12/2018's episode of Hawaii Five-0. Love some of the numbers I saw in the automatic teller camera recordings.

I have received a lot of good responses from people in Hawaii over the years with my 224 613 Project.

Still not too late to get on board with what I have been trying to do. Get Villagers to look at the web-sites of their hometown libraries and law enforcement agencies to see what they could get to improve their resources for survivors/victims of crimes as well as those suffering from a mental illness.

And also look at the Villages' area libraries and law enforcement web-sites as well about how these can be improved.

I have been noticing some interesting numbers showing up in various The Villages Daily Sun sports photos as well the last few weeks.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Really needed the boost in morale provided by 1/12/2018's episode of Hawaii Five-0. Love some of the numbers I saw in the automatic teller camera recordings.

I have received a lot of good responses from people in Hawaii over the years with my 224 613 Project.

Still not too late to get on board with what I have been trying to do. Get Villagers to look at the web-sites of their hometown libraries and law enforcement agencies to see what they could get to improve their resources for survivors/victims of crimes as well as those suffering from a mental illness.

And also look at the Villages' area libraries and law enforcement web-sites as well about how these can be improved.

I have been noticing some interesting numbers showing up in various The Villages Daily Sun sports photos as well the last few weeks.
I'm sorry, Tal.. But how do you expect people to take you serious when you post stuff like this?
Old 01-12-2018, 10:54 PM
n/a

Cool

Quote:

I hope people will get involved with this.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:17 AM
n/a

I do miss the character Kono. Kono Kalakaua | Hawaii Five-O Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Grace Park | Hawaii Five-O Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Old 01-13-2018, 09:53 AM
n/a

Don't ever complain about others posting non political subjects in the Political forum.. Do you realize what a hypocrite you are?
Old 01-13-2018, 09:56 AM
n/a

The episode last night highlighted suicide prevention.

Stories can change lives. As can the numbers in them. Lifeline

Whether they are part of an international movement to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into libraries of all kinds as well as linked from law enforcement web-sites or are part of a plot line on Hawaii Five 0. I mean my 224 613 Project which I started in January of 1991 but did not start using these two numbers until late 1992.

A cyberbully I have had on here since April or May of 2017-- Allegiance-- has posted some links -- without my permission-- to private stuff in a Photobucket Array as well as some e-mails I had sent to Snopes which that couple or whoever was their agent stuck in their Tin Foil Hat section while blocking me from defending myself. I could not get access to this Tin Foil Hat section.

If you want more of the picture look at these privacy invading posts Allegiance keeps bringing up. The man is a stalker, bully, harasser whom I have made multiple complaints to the Moderator about. I still plan to complain to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about this poster Allegiance's long term criminal harassment of me.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:56 AM
n/a

snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough
Old 01-13-2018, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

Stories can change lives. As can the numbers in them.
Out of the more than 7 billion people on this planet, you are the only one that looks for hidden numbers on TV and at the movies.. That makes you just..... Special..
Old 01-13-2018, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

Whether they are part of an international movement to get practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes into libraries of all kinds as well as linked from law enforcement web-sites or are part of a plot line on Hawaii Five 0. I mean my 224 613 Project which I started in January of 1991 but did not start using these two numbers until late 1992.

A cyberbully I have had on here since April or May of 2017-- Allegiance-- has posted some links -- without my permission-- to private stuff in a Photobucket Array as well as some e-mails I had sent to Snopes which that couple or whoever was their agent stuck in their Tin Foil Hat section while blocking me from defending myself. I could not get access to this Tin Foil Hat section.

If you want more of the picture look at these privacy invading posts Allegiance keeps bringing up. The man is a stalker, bully, harasser whom I have made multiple complaints to the Moderator about. I still plan to complain to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about this poster Allegiance's long term criminal harassment of me.
Making a leap.

If you are anxious about this contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office yourself. I would like them to look over some of these posts. Especially the ones that violate my privacy for the sake of Allegiance having his jollies.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Old 01-13-2018, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
i'm sorry, tal.. But how do you expect people to take you serious when you post stuff like this?
npd?
Old 01-13-2018, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Defend yourself here buddy, do ahead, we will wait.

How is your gun collection?

How is the job search?

Make sure you tell the Sumter county sherrifs Office exactly what the Pinellas county sherrifs Office told you. Remember those famous detectives, what were their names?

They said once you put your stuff on the internet, there is nothing you can do. Stop putting your stuff on the internet! STOP today!

Why have you no password protected your photobucket Buddy? At least answer that simple question.

taltarzac725's Library | Photobucket

snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough

Tags
hawaii, web-sites, enforcement, villages, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.