Are promises being kept?

Old 03-19-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Default Are promises being kept?

When will Trump Not take vacations:"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Where are the tax returns that Trump promised after his "audit"?

Where is the plan Trump promised to, "Develop a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"?

Where is the proof that Trump will, "Take no salary"?

Where is the action that Trump will take to Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton?

Why are Americans going to pay for a wall when Trump promised to Build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.

Where is his claim, "I will create a private White House hotline – that is answered by a real person 24 hours a day – to make sure that no valid complaint about the VA ever falls through the cracks. I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not acted upon, then the issue be brought directly to me, and I will pick up the phone and fix it myself, if need be."?

When will Trump , "If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."?

When will "A Trump Administration will also ensure that we start using American steel for American infrastructure." in the Keystone Pipeline? (now 40% Russian steel is being used)

When will Trump stop lying and tweeting? When will Congress actually find out about any Russian connection with the Trump presidential campaign, or its leaders?

Why do Trump people think that Trumpcare will be better for them?

Why do Trump people not care about clean air, clean water, meals on wheels, food for poor children at schools, climate change, giving mentally ill persons the rights to carry guns, the huge costs of the Trump family's security in NYC, and trips abroad, and the weekly vacations to Florida, and the legal expenses tied to defending his immigration ban that has twice been halted?

The President of the United States is our symbol of veracity and honor worldwide, and because that symbol is being damaged, then no other country will be able to believe ANY promises or treaties in which the US engages.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When will Trump Not take vacations:"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Where are the tax returns that Trump promised after his "audit"?

Where is the plan Trump promised to, "Develop a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days"?

Where is the proof that Trump will, "Take no salary"?

Where is the action that Trump will take to Appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton?

Why are Americans going to pay for a wall when Trump promised to Build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.

Where is his claim, "I will create a private White House hotline – that is answered by a real person 24 hours a day – to make sure that no valid complaint about the VA ever falls through the cracks. I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not acted upon, then the issue be brought directly to me, and I will pick up the phone and fix it myself, if need be."?

When will Trump , "If I'm elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress."?

When will "A Trump Administration will also ensure that we start using American steel for American infrastructure." in the Keystone Pipeline? (now 40% Russian steel is being used)

When will Trump stop lying and tweeting? When will Congress actually find out about any Russian connection with the Trump presidential campaign, or its leaders?

Why do Trump people think that Trumpcare will be better for them?

Why do Trump people not care about clean air, clean water, meals on wheels, food for poor children at schools, climate change, giving mentally ill persons the rights to carry guns, the huge costs of the Trump family's security in NYC, and trips abroad, and the weekly vacations to Florida, and the legal expenses tied to defending his immigration ban that has twice been halted?

The President of the United States is our symbol of veracity and honor worldwide, and because that symbol is being damaged, then no other country will be able to believe ANY promises or treaties in which the US engages.

And wow, he's been in there a whole two months and has not accomplished that list yet! What a disappointment.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Does George Soros' current newsletter have orders to "push the vacation issue"?
Old 03-19-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Default trump certainly has time to vacation each weekend

Quote:
And wow, he's been in there a whole two months and has not accomplished that list yet! What a disappointment.
Perhaps he should spend time doing what he promised and not tweeting or golfing.....
Old 03-19-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps he should spend time doing what he promised and not tweeting or golfing.....
Let me know when you can find ANY other politician that has ever put in as many hours work time as Trump.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Default but he said....

Quote:
Let me know when you can find ANY other politician that has ever put in as many hours work time as Trump.
Trump actually said that he would be a full time president who did not take vacations and would work for the people......he actually complained that Obama took to many vacations!
Old 03-19-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think Trump would tell you that the number of hours awake or even working does not equate to quality on the job.

Hours spent does not equal success

That is not a criticism but only to suggest that this point is sort of dumb dont you think.

The thread was about promises made not the hours worked and the difference is a great one.

My suggestion to him is get the hell off twitter and stop watching Fox (understand that is wall to wall for him) and know you are President.....why in the hell would you rely on Fox to lead you on decisions ???

And of course the embarassing response to a reporter on international tv the other day about using a Fox commentator as his expert to go after our ally is a good example.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
You resistance folks are truly laughable.

Complaining about Trump after only 2 months when you accepted 8 years of incompetent BS from Obama.

Really?
Old 03-19-2017, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your kidding of course, your joking, nothing like a good joke to lighten the day trumpster.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Complaining about Trump after only 2 months when you accepted 8 years of incompetent BS from Obama.

Really?
Come on now...these past 60 days have already given us congressional investigations, national security adviser leaving for two reasons..lying to the VP about ties to Russia and becoming a lobbyist for a foreign country, a sitting President accusing his predecessor of a very serious felony, a sitting President accusing an ally of assisting in that felony, telling international media one of his claims was based on a Fox commentator, lying about Germany's NATO obligation in front if the head of that country, ..

This is in 60 days.....all EXTREMELy negative.

Not adding the abstract of our country now becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Not complaining, just being factual and real. NO FOUR or EIGHT years has ever given us what he has in 60 days....when is the good part.

The presidency has never ever been so disrespected by so many.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Really?
Obama was a good President for Democrats and Progressives.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come on now...these past 60 days have already given us congressional investigations, national security adviser leaving for two reasons..lying to the VP about ties to Russia and becoming a lobbyist for a foreign country, a sitting President accusing his predecessor of a very serious felony, a sitting President accusing an ally of assisting in that felony, telling international media one of his claims was based on a Fox commentator, lying about Germany's NATO obligation in front if the head of that country, ..

This is in 60 days.....all EXTREMELy negative.

Not adding the abstract of our country now becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Not complaining, just being factual and real. NO FOUR or EIGHT years has ever given us what he has in 60 days....when is the good part.

The presidency has never ever been so disrespected by so many.
Wait a minute though, MOCPD said that these "supposed scandals" are simply being made up by the media...and not from Trump's own mouth and incompetency.

So surely you must be wrong?
Old 03-19-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wait a minute though, MOCPD said that these "supposed scandals" are simply being made up by the media...and not from Trump's own mouth and incompetency.

So surely you must be wrong?
Well, he is now part of THEGROUP, so address this to ALL of them.

I asked him who was his news sources, and of course he did not respond. I asked him because he has become like all the extremists on here...if whatever news you quote or cite..it is fake news.

So if you hear about his news source, let me know.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, he is now part of THEGROUP, so address this to ALL of them.

I asked him who was his news sources, and of course he did not respond. I asked him because he has become like all the extremists on here...if whatever news you quote or cite..it is fake news.

So if you hear about his news source, let me know.
"THE GROUP?"

Do they have like decoder rings, secret passwords and special handshakes?

Or do they just profligately share PM's...the adult equivalent of passing notes in junior high?

One thing I know they don't have...is legitimate news sources.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
"THE GROUP?"

Do they have like decoder rings, secret passwords and special handshakes?

Or do they just profligately share PM's...the adult equivalent of passing notes in junior high?

One thing I know they don't have...is legitimate news sources.
Well, I would cool it on that.

MDLNB expressed support for Rubicon and GracieGirl, and suggested if I behaved (my words) that group would be nicer. Then DBALDWIN said he would like that group, and Rubicon said he would like it, but Gracie now says no group and will accept that.

My message to all of them is to begin discussing topics and issues, I could care less if you like me or I,like you. I want to share opinions even if we disagree but want it to be based on reality.

Tags
trump, president, promised, clean, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.