Health Care Reform Act - H.R. 3962

Old 03-06-2010, 11:01 PM
n/a

Default Health Care Reform Act - H.R. 3962

H.R. 3962, the Health Care Reform Act will require an additional 111 new government bureaucracies to administer. That fact alone should insure its failure. When will someone put all the pieces together.

All the committees are listed in the link below. Please, please take the time to read and identify the committees required by the bill...all 111 of them. Absolutely stunning and shocking. How does any legislator with a conscious vote for this. There is no possible way Obamacare will be manageable. Picture taxpayer dollars going into a bottomless pit of bureaucracies run by insatiable bureaucrats and politicians. This is a crime in progress.

http://lungren.house.gov:80/index.ph...527&Itemid=105

You just can't make this stuff up.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:32 AM
n/a

Default Cabo35, all we can hope for is that concerned senior citizens

will do more than just read about it.
If they are not writing to their representatives regularly expressing dis-satisfaction with the proposal then shame on them. That is how Obama got elected in the first place.
Stealing a line from your post would make the perfect opening line to be included in a letter to their representatives:

"How does any legislator with a conscious vote for this."

If one has not written yet they HAVE NOT done all they can do to help stop this leap off the cliff. None are so old they will not be affected in their life time.

btk
Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM
n/a

Default why the dems will jump off the cliff

Here's an op-ed piece from National Review that gave me food for thought about why the Dems seem to want to cram a faulty healthcare reform package down the throughts of Americans. I'm not very familiar with the author, except that he has controversy with the Canadian Human Rights Commission for his opinions on the growing acceptance on Islamic principals around the world. And he's an outspoken critic on media bias. Anyway, it is something to think about:

http://article.nationalreview.com/42...k-steyn?page=1
Old 03-07-2010, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
Here's an op-ed piece from National Review that gave me food for thought about why the Dems seem to want to cram a faulty healthcare reform package down the throughts of Americans. I'm not very familiar with the author, except that he has controversy with the Canadian Human Rights Commission for his opinions on the growing acceptance on Islamic principals around the world. And he's an outspoken critic on media bias. Anyway, it is something to think about:

http://article.nationalreview.com/42...k-steyn?page=1
Thanks BK.

Mark Steyn is always a pleasure to read.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.