What industry are you talking about?
now i get it

What do you know about bank bailouts?
Old 07-31-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What industry are you talking about?
Wall Street : Investment Banks [ Goldman Sachs , Morgan Stanley et al ] and Hedge Funds and their owner/operators such as Hillary`s son-in -law who just tanked his and cost his investors millions BTW .
Old 07-31-2016, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
now i get it

Forbes Welcome
Old 07-31-2016, 06:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
now i get it

A great deal -- in the industry for 35 years . First 15 at one of the largest banks in America .
Old 08-01-2016, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
A great deal -- in the industry for 35 years . First 15 at one of the largest banks in America .
So you know that "banking" is just a giant Ponzi scheme?

That the banks get "credit" from the Fed and use that to "create money" that they "lend" to you for interest?

Did you get your "million dollar bonus" while some poor fool who lost their job gets their stuff "repossessed" because they can't make the interest payments?

You know that the bank didn't really have anything to lose when they "loaned the money" but everything to gain when they repossess?

Banking is stealing.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

That the banks get "credit" from the Fed and use that to "create money" that they "lend" to you for interest?

Did you get your "million dollar bonus" while some poor fool who lost their job gets their stuff "repossessed" because they can't make the interest payments?

You know that the bank didn't really have anything to lose when they "loaned the money" but everything to gain when they repossess?

Banking is stealing.
Amazingly ignorant analysis . Clearly no understanding of finance or accounting . etc .
And I will not take the bait and get into it with you because ithe subject matter is obviously too complex for your emotion driven little mind .
Old 08-01-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Amazingly ignorant analysis . Clearly no understanding of finance or accounting . etc .
And I will not take the bait and get into it with you because ithe subject matter is obviously too complex for your emotion driven little mind .
I resemble that remark .
Old 08-01-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I resemble that remark .
Michael Jackson and The 3 Stooges
Sure-we're not old.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Banking is stealing.

Quote:
You won't get into it with me because you know I'm right and "banking" IS stealing. Federal reserve "Money" is debt, nothing more.

Banking is a Ponzi? modern banking is a ponzi scheme - Google Search

Modern fractional reserve banking is stealing. The same money is lent over and over, each time interest is charged. You're STEALING from people. What did the bank "put up" for the loan? An entry into a ledger. That is ALL the bank has on the line. And they collect interest for that.

modern banking is a ponzi scheme - Google Search

" Banks create new money whenever they make loans. 97% of the money in the economy today is created by banks, whilst just 3% is created by the government."

"Bankers Reaped Lavish Bonuses During Bailouts ... that led to large bonuses on Wall Street are often cited as a cause of the financial crisis"

Read 'em and weep...

Who doesn't "understand"...the "expert" who was in the field for 35 years...as what? A teller? A loan originator?

Don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about...ok lady?
Old 08-01-2016, 09:23 AM
n/a

Each on of those links IS different, only the name displayed stayed the same.

How money is created in the banking system
Bankers bonuses during the banking crisis
fiat money and fractional reserve banking

That's what the links are.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:

Read 'em and weep...

Who doesn't "understand"...the "expert" who was in the field for 35 years...as what? A teller? A loan originator?

Don't speak if you don't know what you're talking about...ok lady?
I was a very senior exec for over 20 years.

However you no doubt have forgotten much more knowledge about the financial services industry than I ever knew .
So I am sincerely humbled to have had you even notice my pitiful posting .
Very sorry if I caused you any upset . And many thanks for straightening me out .
Old 08-01-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was a very senior exec for over 20 years.

However you no doubt have forgotten much more knowledge about the financial services industry than I ever knew .
So I am sincerely humbled to have had you even notice my pitiful posting .
Very sorry if I caused you any upset . And many thanks for straightening me out .
So...you're VERY rich and it's ALL ill gotten...and you have no excuse so better to remain silent instead of lie and get torn apart.

Got it!

You deflected well...you learned from those psychologists who study how to manipulate people.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;126***3
So...you're VERY rich and it's ALL ill gotten...and you have no excuse so better to remain silent instead of lie and get torn apart.

Got it!

You deflected well...you learned from those psychologists who study how to manipulate people.

Your education and experience put mine to shame .

I am humbled to share the same Board with you or to breath the same Villages air .
Old 08-01-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Default Who do you trust?

Trump who is perhaps too honest for his own good.
He has shown us/me things that I did not know and perhaps, did not want to know. The crooked, delegate system, the rich-including himself-giving money to candidates simply to have an ear should they win.
The Clintons-well the most skilled liars in the history of the US. They have been caught so many times and have slid past it. WHITEWATER, BOSNIA, E-MAILS, SABOTAGE OF BERNIE, TRAVELGATE, MONICAGATE ALL COME TO MIND-THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY MORE.
Back to Wall Street-HILLY"S son in law IS A HEDGE FUND MANAGER and has lost a fortune for the people who invested with him.
FOR US IN THE VILLAGES, FOR ME AT LEAST-Hilly wants to end the BUSH TAX CUT that allows you to pay long term tax rate on stock dividends-top 15% on regular income it can go to top 56%? On bonds you pay whatever your top tax rate is. Reason why dividend stocks are priced far higher than what is historically normal.

Tags
clinton, hedge, funds, financial, million

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.