Democrat Debate in New Hampshire

Old 02-04-2016, 11:56 AM
n/a

Default Democrat Debate in New Hampshire

There is a DNC candidate Debate in New Hampshire tonight (Thur) being broadcast on MSNBC.

So, if you feel the need for some SNL-like entertainment, Hillary and Bernie will be sparring. Nothing more entertaining than a couple old commies trying to convince the voters that they should give up control of their freedom to them. I have set my DVR to record it so that I can go back and watch it when I run out of "Last Man Standing" reruns on Demand to watch.

After listening to those two argue over which one can give the most to the lazy, it will make even Trump look appealing.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There is a DNC candidate Debate in New Hampshire tonight (Thur) being broadcast on MSNBC.

So, if you feel the need for some SNL-like entertainment, Hillary and Bernie will be sparring. Nothing more entertaining than a couple old commies trying to convince the voters that they should give up control of their freedom to them. I have set my DVR to record it so that I can go back and watch it when I run out of "Last Man Standing" reruns on Demand to watch.

After listening to those two argue over which one can give the most to the lazy, it will make even Trump look appealing.
We do not lower our standard of living to allow MSNBC into our home.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
We do not lower our standard of living to allow MSNBC into our home.
Ah, I get it. I have to hold my nose when I channel past it also. But, if the debate is going to be on that channel only, then I have to DVR it for later entertainment. I doubt they will say anything new, but it is always great to here Sanders answer everything with the "campaign fund" complaint. And watch as Hillary blames the Republicans for Planned Parenthood and war on women. I know, it's broken record, but they might throw in some interesting blooper. Maybe Hillary's head will explode or Sanders will blow a gasket. If I didn't want to taint the villages, I would say that they both should be residing at Freedom Point. Of course, that would be a perfect example of irony....Freedom Point.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah, I get it. I have to hold my nose when I channel past it also. But, if the debate is going to be on that channel only, then I have to DVR it for later entertainment. I doubt they will say anything new, but it is always great to here Sanders answer everything with the "campaign fund" complaint. And watch as Hillary blames the Republicans for Planned Parenthood and war on women. I know, it's broken record, but they might throw in some interesting blooper. Maybe Hillary's head will explode or Sanders will blow a gasket. If I didn't want to taint the villages, I would say that they both should be residing at Freedom Point. Of course, that would be a perfect example of irony....Freedom Point.
The Villages should be capitalized, but that's OK since you will be bypassing Freedom Pointe (note spelling).
Old 02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages should be capitalized, but that's OK since you will be bypassing Freedom Pointe (note spelling).
Sorry Chi, I don't speak French. Just good old American version of English. Yes, the villages can be capitalized, but it is obviously not necessary when communicating on blogs, tweets and whatnot. But, since you're such a good guy, I will make an effort to tighten up on proper grammar etiquette. Thank you for your constructive critique. I normally delegate that chore to my spouse.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

I may lower my standards and tune in just to see if Clinton utilizes her high volume shrieking like she did in Iowa. Actually the most scary public speaking I have seen since the other screaming democrat....I can't even remember his name.

Between her witchy cackle and her stadium yelling....WOW!!!
Poor Bill!
Old 02-04-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
I may lower my standards and tune in just to see if Clinton utilizes her high volume shrieking like she did in Iowa. Actually the most scary public speaking I have seen since the other screaming democrat....I can't even remember his name.

Poor Bill!
Old 02-04-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:

Poor Bill!
If you want to talk about scary public speakers, Sarah Palin will win that contest very day of the week. She really disappeared for a long period of time for the good of the country. Her prepared speech endorsing Trump was that gentle blend of stupidity, and shrillness that is the hallmark that every buffoon will try to copy, but few will succeed.

Hillary is painful to listen too, and the raising of her voice is all a put on. However, you can understand, even I if don't agree with her, what she is saying.

Sarah would make a perfect cone head. Her husband could explain to her what she just said. If we are unlucky, he will explain it to us too.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you want to talk about scary public speakers, Sarah Palin will win that contest very day of the week. She really disappeared for a long period of time for the good of the country. Her prepared speech endorsing Trump was that gentle blend of stupidity, and shrillness that is the hallmark that every buffoon will try to copy, but few will succeed.

Hillary is painful to listen too, and the raising of her voice is all a put on. However, you can understand, even I if don't agree with her, what she is saying.

Sarah would make a perfect cone head. Her husband could explain to her what she just said. If we are unlucky, he will explain it to us too.
A special congrats to ANYBODY who says they can understand Clinton.
Sounds to me like the R VS D is more dominating the opinion.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow! Palin is back in the race? And as Dem also? Is she going to be in the Debate tonight, because that is what this thread is about, isn't it?
Old 02-04-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Don't get sucked into the old lateral arabesque and be pulled off topic.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry Chi, I don't speak French. Just good old American version of English. Yes, the villages can be capitalized, but it is obviously not necessary when communicating on blogs, tweets and whatnot. But, since you're such a good guy, I will make an effort to tighten up on proper grammar etiquette. Thank you for your constructive critique. I normally delegate that chore to my spouse.
You're right; I shouldn't be so judgememtal at times. I got a kick out you mentioning tweets, because a few posters here would go into word withdrawal if they were forced into Twitter. They measure in paragraphs, not characters, and then they criticize others for their reading comprehension never figuring out that nobody gives a crap past the third sentence.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right; I shouldn't be so judgememtal at times. I got a kick out you mentioning tweets, because a few posters here would go into word withdrawal if they were forced into Twitter. They measure in paragraphs, not characters, and then they criticize others for their reading comprehension never figuring out that nobody gives a crap past the third sentence.
I think that we are all guilty of it....other than you, of course.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow! Palin is back in the race? And as Dem also? Is she going to be in the Debate tonight, because that is what this thread is about, isn't it?

And there was one post here, that was about the debate. If there was, it was very well hidden. There is a thread here, that actually addresses Hillary's positions on anything. If there is, it will die a very lonely death.

To answer your question, Palin is back in the race, and as a Democrat. She is the Democrat's secret weapon. Every time she opens here mouth, people run away from the Republicans to the Democrats. I heard that if Trump is elected, Palin is going to be his Press Secretary.
Old 02-06-2016, 04:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
And there was one post here, that was about the debate. If there was, it was very well hidden. There is a thread here, that actually addresses Hillary's positions on anything. If there is, it will die a very lonely death.

To answer your question, Palin is back in the race, and as a Democrat. She is the Democrat's secret weapon. Every time she opens here mouth, people run away from the Republicans to the Democrats. I heard that if Trump is elected, Palin is going to be his Press Secretary.
Very funny. The thread is about the debate, not someone's nighttime fantasy about Palin.

Tags
watch, give, debate, hampshire, run, back, record, dvr, man, set, standing, lazy, make, appealing, trump, demand, reruns, listening, argue, freedom, entertainment, snl-like, hillary, candidate, dnc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.