Hey Boy, liberal Hollywood money loses in Georgia...lol

Old 06-20-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbuffoon
This is a hoot. I've had SEVERAL posts cut in this "political" thread. Vs ColdNoMore, no less. I thought everything went on a political thread.

CNM must be a mod. Or one of his aliases is. That explains all the mess ups over the past couple of weeks.

Gracie - you were correct.
Say what?

I have NEVER seen a post deleted in the Politics Forum, which simply means you forgot which thread you posted it in.

And your little PM mob/clique with Graceless and her minions...are wrong again.

This thread was started at 9:52PM (I'll tell you how to figure that out, if you want ) and I think you quit posting in here before that, so go look in more threads you dipchit...and find your posts.

Start with this one...dumbazz. LOL

Whining about the moderation.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Say what?

I have NEVER seen a post deleted in the Politics Forum, which simply means you forgot which thread you posted it in.

And your little PM mob/clique with Graceless and her minions...are wrong again.

This thread was started at 9:52PM (I'll tell you how to figure that out, if you want ) and I think you quit posting in here before that, so go look in more threads you dipchit...and find your posts.
Only two more hours till Boy starts his drinking posts, is poopy and boy the same sock puppet? Come on cnm, come clean.

Lol come clean .... poopy pants
Old 06-20-2017, 10:39 PM
n/a

YaHOOOO

So glad to see Pajama boy carpetbagger Ossof get schooled.

MSM and libs so sad!! How much did they spend?
Old 06-20-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putt4Dough View Post
YaHOOOO

So glad to see Pajama boy carpetbagger Ossof get schooled.

MSM and libs so sad!! How much did they spend?

At least $28 million per pajama boy's last filing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-21-2017, 04:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He might actually accomplish something in his life..... jealous?
not as a dimbulb,, just another taker/loser like bernie...
Old 06-21-2017, 04:38 AM
n/a

Je suis Karen Handel

Seems all the noise the radical left has been making about Trump and company is just that "noise"

Once again the MSM is on the wrong side of history

Praise Jesus.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-21-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Ossoff lost with the full force, non dilluted, of the Democrat/media machine...they will be spread thin in 2018 and reality will set in, if it hasn't already...oh wait, we're talking about Democrats, there is no reality.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Ossoff lost with the full force, non dilluted, of the Democrat/media machine...they will be spread thin in 2018 and reality will set in, if it hasn't already...oh wait, we're talking about Democrats, there is no reality.
Excellent points, the midterms will be net gains for Republicans.

Two-Thirds Of Americans Think The Democratic Party Has Lost Touch With The Nation | Zero Hedge
Old 06-21-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

You're right. It got beat by "right wingnut fatcat money" by a tiny margin, in a district that has been held by Republicans for decades. Look over your shoulder. We're right behind you! LOL
Old 06-21-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
You're right. It got beat by "right wingnut fatcat money" by a tiny margin, in a district that has been held by Republicans for decades. Look over your shoulder. We're right behind you! LOL
Lol is right. Delusional Democrats are zero for five in special elections despite backing each and everyone with all of their system and publicly announcing that each was a referendum on trump. Why can't you understand simple logic.

Trump won that Georgia district by 1 (ONE) PERCENT. As a referendum TRUMP won the district by 5% which is not a tiny margin. You are a delusional idiot wackadoodle.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
exactly where you're going to stay, President Trump's gonna make a lot of you demturds get a job and be somebody, And getting rid of the open borders and deporting many illegals will reduce the taker/loser parties base even more...
Old 06-21-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
The woman voted in might do some good. We will see where she stands on Donald John Trump and the many probes and other stuff going on. Karen Handel - Wikipedia

Quote:
Handel voiced support for President Trump's May 10, 2017 firing of FBI Director James Comey, stating, "it's been clear for some time that FBI Director Comey has lost the confidence of Republicans, Democrats and broader institutions, and his removal as FBI Director was probably overdue".[48] Regarding reports Trump had disclosed classified information to Russia, Handel said that they are “potentially a gross assumption” by the press, stating “we have investigations underway...I would suggest that all of us would let the process play out, and let the facts take us where the facts take us.”[60][50] In June 2017, she said that she was troubled by some of Trump's proposed cuts to federal research funds.[61] She has also criticized the President's use of Twitter.[61]
from Wikipedia article on Handel.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Now, now folks. Lets not gloat. Those Republicans are kickin' some Dem @ss aren't they????

Tags
georgia, lol, loses, money, boy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.