david duke running for senate

Old 07-23-2016, 06:59 AM
n/a

Default david duke running for senate

Look for trump to give him a ringing endorsement.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:40 AM
n/a

David Duke has run for political positions before. If he was smart, he would affiliate with the Democrat party, because he would be sure to get elected. If they would vote for a perverted commie, or a criminal felon and pathological liar married to a rapist, then they would surely embrace Duke in spite of his minor discrepancies.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

They're breeding us out... You should have listened to the KKK and others trying to keep their numbers down. You destroyed your country via diversity.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
David Duke has run for political positions before. If he was smart, he would affiliate with the Democrat party, because he would be sure to get elected. If they would vote for a perverted commie, or a criminal felon and pathological liar married to a rapist, then they would surely embrace Duke in spite of his minor discrepancies.
"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I have championed for years," Duke, who emphasizes the rights of European-Americans, said in a video declaring his candidacy for a Senate seat in Louisiana. "My slogan remains 'America first.'"
Old 07-23-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
They're breeding us out... You should have listened to the KKK and others trying to keep their numbers down. You destroyed your country via diversity.
Maybe you should go to a better country, Somalia comes to mind.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and please take Donald and Malaria Trump with you!

goldengopher
Old 07-23-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and please take Donald and Malaria Trump with you!

goldengopher
Your moniker suits you. One with their head in the ground.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I have championed for years," Duke, who emphasizes the rights of European-Americans, said in a video declaring his candidacy for a Senate seat in Louisiana. "My slogan remains 'America first.'"
And that is a big deal, why?

Gaddafi's speech to he UN Sep 23, 2012
"..I would like to take this opportunity, as President of the African Union, to congratulate our son Obama because he is attending the General Assembly,

Gaddafi's letter to the UN:

""To our son, his excellency, Mr Baracka Hussein Obama. I have said to you before, that even if Libya and the United States of America enter into a war, god forbid, you will always remain a son. Your picture will not be changed."

Did Obama endorse Gaddafi?

Since you feel that Duke is a big deal if he supports Trump, then what do you think of all foreign Hillary donors? Donors that she was supposed to disclose to the administration.

Do we really need to list the 20 foreign governments who relied on weapons export approvals from Hillary Clinton’s State Department. Donors from countries that prosecute or even execute gays. Countries that do not allow women to drive or attend school. How much will Hillary owe these countries? How much influence did they buy?
Old 07-23-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Do you know anything about foreign policy?
Old 07-23-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's Saturday. Time to put on your fresh white sheet.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about Switzerland. You lack of intelligence shows that you have no concept of what the term "better" means.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your moniker suits you. One with their head in the ground.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about Switzerland. You lack of intelligence shows that you have no concept of what the term "better" means.
Switzerland a better country?
Old 07-23-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's Saturday. Time to put on your fresh white sheet.
And, time to pull your head out of your butt and wash your face.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you know anything about foreign policy?
If you wish anyone to understand what you are speaking of, you might want to utilize the reply button so that we'll know who you are asking your question. Asking the whole forum if htey know anything about foreign policy is bound to either get no response or else everyone answering you.

Tags
give, ringing, endorsement, trump, duke

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.