Hillary admits to being bi

Old 10-09-2016, 03:33 PM
n/a

Default Hillary admits to being bi

Hillary found out that her LGBTQ vote is down so she has decided to come out of the closet. She now says she has been having an affair with a married woman for some time. To protect the privacy of her partner, she refuses to release the identity to the public. Campaign staff released a statement late today, and say that they are predicting that this should increase the queer vote enough to put her over the top in several battleground states.

On another note: A new popular T shirt slogan is making great leaps in campaign contributions. The new T shirt Says simply "Kiss a Muff for Hillary" and is selling for a reasonable sum of $19.99 plus S&H. Get them early because they are sure to sell out and become back ordered.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary found out that her LGBTQ vote is down so she has decided to come out of the closet. She now says she has been having an affair with a married woman for some time. To protect the privacy of her partner, she refuses to release the identity to the public. Campaign staff released a statement late today, and say that they are predicting that this should increase the queer vote enough to put her over the top in several battleground states.

On another note: A new popular T shirt slogan is making great leaps in campaign contributions. The new T shirt Says simply "Kiss a Muff for Hillary" and is selling for a reasonable sum of $19.99 plus S&H. Get them early because they are sure to sell out and become back ordered.
You are despicable. Hillary is correct the Trump followers are despicable.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not that there is anything wrong with that
Old 10-09-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary stated in mid-August of 2014 that" she feels that she is
bi-sexual " . The media just ignored it .

Nothing new here by the way it has long been known by political and elitist insiders that Hillary is at least bi-sexual if not now fully Gay .
Old 10-09-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

"People say a lot of things about me, so I really don't pay any attention to it," Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) replied.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."

Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian - NY Daily News
Old 10-09-2016, 05:18 PM
n/a

I would rather Trump say the things he says at least we know he,s not gay. Can you imagine clinton with a foreign leader and this gay stuff comes up. I,m with Trump. He,s normal.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
I would rather Trump say the things he says at least we know he,s not gay. Can you imagine clinton with a foreign leader and this gay stuff comes up. I,m with Trump. He,s normal.
trump is a pervert and perverts go both ways, your an example of that
Old 10-09-2016, 05:35 PM
n/a

Even if were true - which it is not - what difference would HILLARY being gay make?

Obviously, your wife thinks it is fine for you to be sexually attracted to men.

Congrats on coming out of the closet on this forum.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even if were true - which it is not - what difference would HILLARY being gay make?

Obviously, your wife thinks it is fine for you to be sexually attracted to men.

Congrats on coming out of the closet on this forum.
What's that mean? Which comment are you responding to?
Old 10-10-2016, 06:31 AM
n/a

Hillary has more baggage than Chicago Ohare........
Old 10-10-2016, 06:40 AM
n/a

I watched the debate summary. Keep in mind, I'm not voting for either of them. But Trump is the biggest baby I've ever seen in American politics, and I've been around for a long time. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past this clown. He may be rich, but he certainly has no class
Old 10-10-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

He may be 'normal' in your world, but he's certainly not normal per any decent persons definition of the word.

By the way, here's a little help for you, since using commas instead of apostrophes...is NOT normal.

Dictionary and Thesaurus | Merriam-Webster

Quote:

Definition of apostrophe

: a mark ' used to indicate the omission of letters or figures, the possessive case, or the plural of letters or figures

Simple Definition of comma

: a punctuation mark , that is used to separate words or groups of words in a sentence

And one more that you should be familiar with.

Quote:

Simple Definition of homophobe

: a person who hates or is afraid of homosexuals or treats them badly

CNM
Old 10-10-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
I watched the debate summary. Keep in mind, I'm not voting for either of them. But Trump is the biggest baby I've ever seen in American politics, and I've been around for a long time. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past this clown. He may be rich, but he certainly has no class
That pretty much says it all.

CNM
Old 10-10-2016, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

He may be 'normal' in your world, but he's certainly not normal per any decent persons definition of the word.

By the way, here's a little help for you, since using commas instead of apostrophes...is NOT normal.

Dictionary and Thesaurus | Merriam-Webster

And one more that you should be familiar with.

CNM
I bet you have been the victim of many so-called "homophobes" right? Did you get set straight when you hit on too many that were not gay?
Old 10-10-2016, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
That pretty much says it all.

CNM
Oh, I thought you were speaking of Bill Clinton, and I was going to remind you that he has not been convicted of not having class therefore it is not true.

Tags
vote, admits, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.