Hillary less popular than President Trump

Old 07-19-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Default Hillary less popular than President Trump

According to a poll released by Bloomberg Tues, President Trump sits a clear two points higher than Clinton.

"Trump’s 2016 Democratic rival is viewed favorably by just 39 percent of Americans in the latest Bloomberg National Poll, two points lower than the president. It’s the second-lowest score for Clinton since the poll started tracking her in September 2009."
Old 07-19-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

That's not saying much since he's the President & she's a private citizen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-19-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's not saying much since he's the President & she's a private citizen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Will the freakin election ever be over for some ?
Old 07-19-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

POLL: Hillary Clinton's approval rating is even worse than Trump's - Business Insider

Probably upset because she lost to Donald John Trump.
Old 07-19-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=MDLBQ-

"Trump’s 2016 Democratic rival is viewed favorably by just 39 percent of Americans in the latest Bloomberg National Poll, two points lower than the president. It’s the second-lowest score for Clinton since the poll started tracking her in September 2009."[/QUOTE]

Hmmm? Let's see...Hillary Clinton is not holding elected office anywhere......Trumpf is president of the usa......Trumpf has an approval rating of 41%.......Yeah, that speaks really well for Trumpf who maintains he won the election with over 3,000 counties to her 45 counties.

With as high a margin in the election, why doesn't Trumpf have approval ratings in the 80-95% area?

Come on, MDLBQ, answer the question. We are waiting!!
Old 07-19-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

I think I can answer that! Hillary is known and PROVEN lair and cheat. Trump hasn't been caught lying under oath yet. Being she private citzen now wouldn't you think her rating would be higher with more left poling from loonbergs
Old 07-19-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Spinno: I think I can answer that! Hillary is known and PROVEN lair and cheat. Trump hasn't been caught lying under oath yet. [/QUOTE]

You can answer what?

The question to MDLBQ was with Trumpf claiming to have won the election by 3,000 counties to Clinton's 45 counties, why doesn't Trumpf have approval ratings in the range of 80-95%?

Now, IF you think you can pay attention and answer the question that was asked, do it.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmm? Let's see...Hillary Clinton is not holding elected office anywhere......Trumpf is president of the usa......Trumpf has an approval rating of 41%.......Yeah, that speaks really well for Trumpf who maintains he won the election with over 3,000 counties to her 45 counties.

With as high a margin in the election, why doesn't Trumpf have approval ratings in the 80-95% area?

Come on, MDLBQ, answer the question. We are waiting!!
Sorry (not really) I wasn't on here yesterday to reply to you, SANDRA.

I won't pretend to have an answer to that question, but will return your question with one of my own. Other than Bush W, who else ever had an approval rating that reached into the 90's? Certainly not Obama. So, instead of questioning me, over an article that was linked, question the source. Unlike you libtards, I start threads with references to news. I don't just make a statement like your typical liberal TROLL.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Again I am not a fan of polls because they are created as tools of propaganda for those wishing to change opinions.

Secondly "what difference does it make"(pun) Hillary never was much of anything except good for gossip about her underhanded dealings and a sex crazed husband.

She lost the presidential bid primarily because she never communicated why she would be a good president except that 1) she deserved it 2) she had XX chromosomes .

In my view it is a sad and dangerous situation that the hoi polli has no real choice for a quality president any longer....but then look at the hapless Congress.

We should be joined together and demand that our elected officials perform their duties in a responsible manner but here we are nipping at one another over bupkus

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-21-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again I am not a fan of polls because they are created as tools of propaganda for those wishing to change opinions.

Secondly "what difference does it make"(pun) Hillary never was much of anything except good for gossip about her underhanded dealings and a sex crazed husband.

She lost the presidential bid primarily because she never communicated why she would be a good president except that 1) she deserved it 2) she had XX chromosomes .

In my view it is a sad and dangerous situation that the hoi polli has no real choice for a quality president any longer....but then look at the hapless Congress.

We should be joined together and demand that our elected officials perform their duties in a responsible manner but here we are nipping at one another over bupkus

Personal Best Regards:
There you go Rubi...you're starting to get it.

You NEVER did...we never did. The elections have been "fixed" as long as there have been elections. The parties HAND PICK those they will support...because the candidates vow to support the party. It's a big circle of corruption. Taxpayers pay...government distributes that money and more to the corporations. Either directly or through welfare payments to individuals.

Yup...they keep us as divided as possible so we DON'T band together and hang them all.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
There are good choices for President out there. The Republicans had them in the primaries. Pretty much anyone of them but Donald John Trump.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=MDLBQ Sorry (not really) I wasn't on here yesterday to reply to you, SANDRA.

I won't pretend to have an answer to that question.

----------

The question was since Trumpf claims he won over 3,000 counties and Clinton only won 45 nationwide, shouldn't it be that Trumpf would have a huge approval rating - instead of 40%?

MDLBQ has no answer. He is truthful.

Instead of comparing Clinton's popularity to Trumpf, why not compare President Obama's popularity to Trumpf - both nationally and internationally? President Obama would be the hands down winner - except in Russia's Kremlin.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest][QUOTE=MDLBQ Sorry (not really) I wasn't on here yesterday to reply to you, SANDRA.

I won't pretend to have an answer to that question.

----------

The question was since Trumpf claims he won over 3,000 counties and Clinton only won 45 nationwide, shouldn't it be that Trumpf would have a huge approval rating - instead of 40%?

MDLBQ has no answer. He is truthful.

Instead of comparing Clinton's popularity to Trumpf, why not compare President Obama's popularity to Trumpf - both nationally and internationally? President Obama would be the hands down winner - except in Russia's Kremlin.[/QUOTE]

You really should learn how to use quotes. If you mind is as scattered as your comments, then I can understand why you would have difficulty understanding facts.

Trump won 60% of the electoral votes. There's your answer. No one gives a rat's @ss about Obama other than hoping he either leaves the country or drops dead. He has already done enough damage.

You libtards keep bringing up the fact that Trump is not well liked, according to your liberal talking points, and yet Hillary is disliked more and she is not even president. That says a lot about how bad she is regarded. Another cretin that no one would miss if she disappeared.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry (not really) I wasn't on here yesterday to reply to you, SANDRA.

I won't pretend to have an answer to that question, but will return your question with one of my own. Other than Bush W, who else ever had an approval rating that reached into the 90's? Certainly not Obama. So, instead of questioning me, over an article that was linked, question the source. Unlike you libtards, I start threads with references to news. I don't just make a statement like your typical liberal TROLL.
First of all, the use of the word "libtards" reveals that you have a resentment and fear of those of us with an IQ rating in the triple digits. Second, Obama's approval rating was 68% and remains 68% internationally, while Trump's international approval rating is 11%. Obama is a well respected world leader even if he's not currently the President. Obama and Trump appeared in public at the same time in Europe, but reactions could not have been starker. The former president received a rock-star welcome in Berlin, while Trump got the middle finger.
IN PICS: German Carnival floats show Trump no mercy - The Local
Old 07-24-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
First of all, the use of the word "libtards" reveals that you have a resentment and fear of those of us with an IQ rating in the triple digits. Second, Obama's approval rating was 68% and remains 68% internationally, while Trump's international approval rating is 11%. Obama is a well respected world leader even if he's not currently the President. Obama and Trump appeared in public at the same time in Europe, but reactions could not have been starker. The former president received a rock-star welcome in Berlin, while Trump got the middle finger.
IN PICS: German Carnival floats show Trump no mercy - The Local
I agree with the word even though I don't use it myself. As for your triple digit IQ comment...I beg to differ...liberals, the D party...is traditionally the party of blacks and women...both possessing IQs well below that of the average white man. Pit the average man against the average woman or black and the white male destroys them. Generally IQ rankings go...Asian men, white men, Hispanic men...then the women...then blacks.

Really mellin? And WHO told you that? I could do a survey that gives Obama an approval rating of 0%.

Obama is a well known black puppet...lets be honest...a gay black puppet. He's known for gay rights and borrowing more money than ALL the presidents before him. And the president that saw the demographics of America change from a white majority to a minority majority.

Children don't like their parents when they have to crack down on their behavior...YOU are the children...Trump is playing the part of the parent.

I truly hope he does something about the Hispanic invasion.

Tags
bloomberg, points, poll, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.