Jill Stein Recount campaign

Old 11-25-2016, 06:43 AM
n/a

Arrow Jill Stein Recount campaign

Jill Stein Recount campaign raises a few million $$$$

306/232

WI deadline today 5pm

Trump won Wisconsin by a margin of about 27,000 votes.

And in Michigan, the state’s election director said there is no evidence that Michigan’s presidential election results were manipulated or hacked. On Wednesday, the Michigan secretary of State's office said Trump won the state by 10,704 votes over Clinton,
Old 11-25-2016, 07:25 AM
n/a

Do I understand this correctly? Jill Stein is asking for a recount? This person who had zero chance of winning and received less than one per cent of the vote wants to spend taxpayer dollars on a ridiculous recount? I hope that her supporters see what a fraud she is.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

Jill Stein should be ignored. She's just another liberal wack job.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Do I understand this correctly? Jill Stein is asking for a recount? This person who had zero chance of winning and received less than one per cent of the vote wants to spend taxpayer dollars on a ridiculous recount? I hope that her supporters see what a fraud she is.
So Hillary will win...she hopes.

Remember, the EC, the "fat lady", hasn't sung yet...won't until the end of December. THEIR vote is the vote that actually elects the next president.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Remember, the EC, the "fat lady", hasn't sung yet...won't until the end of December. THEIR vote is the vote that actually elects the next president.
It's a done deal. America would blow up if the electoral votes went to Hillary. America has spoken and Hillary lost, period.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's a done deal. America would blow up if the electoral votes went to Hillary. America has spoken and Hillary lost, period.
Not yet...that's why they want vote counts.

America will blow up eventually anyway...
Old 11-25-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hillary lost. Time for the left to deal with it. If they examine the votes too closely, they may find out that many of them are fraudulent votes for Hillary. They better be careful of what they ask for. She has already been humiliated. I am sure that this would just be pouring salt on her wounds.

Hmmm, OK let's do it.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

She actually doesn't support the Crook, she said just wants to be sure it was fair.

Trump won PA by almost 60,000 votes, how the hell can that change.

If it was a few hundred even a few thousand.

It's not taxpayers $$ it's from donations.

She admits there is absolutely no proof but just wants to be sure.

I guess being green is also stupid at times
Old 11-25-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

And just who the hell is "they"?

One wahck job on a personal mission.Another loser, no she was not even a contender, wanting to extend their 15 of self proclaimed fame.

Shame on the media gor giving her the time of day.

Just have her collect her self and go home and bake some cookies for Christmas.

There will always be losers who will not accept the outcome and we should just ignore them.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
And just who the hell is "they"?

One wahck job on a personal mission.Another loser, no she was not even a contender, wanting to extend their 15 of self proclaimed fame.

Shame on the media gor giving her the time of day.

Just have her collect her self and go home and bake some cookies for Christmas.

There will always be losers who will not accept the outcome and we should just ignore them.
Are you a "lady" Bille the kid? Or is it Billeth? A little groggy after a day of tryptophan overindulgence?

"They" are the Democrats who would love to get a few states back. You don't think there was a deal made? She's a candidate...can she automatically get a recount? ... I guess she can if she pays for it.

What if they're right and they lost for reason? Impropriety? Mistakes, bribes, corruption... We should just give up on justice? Ignore their pleas?

Believe me, I don't want Hillary either, I'm making a broader point.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

The fine print

The Villages Florida
Old 11-25-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Default Jill Stein Recount campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
She actually doesn't support the Crook, she said just wants to be sure it was fair.

Trump won PA by almost 60,000 votes, how the hell can that change.

If it was a few hundred even a few thousand.

It's not taxpayers $$ it's from donations.

She admits there is absolutely no proof but just wants to be sure.

I guess being green is also stupid at times

True that it is from donations. But that is to get the state to do the recount - the recount fee. The cost of the actual recount will be borne by the taxpayers.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

Looks like another African lawyer scam to me. She's just another tree hugger that should go back to trying to save the rain forest.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:30 PM
n/a

Hardly much in news even the MSN?????

Not taken seriously perhaps, like here candidacy
Old 11-25-2016, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

When was the last time the electors elected someone other than the person to whom they were bound? In most states there are severe penalties for electors that don't vote as instructed.

There have been a few faithless electors over the years but they were mostly for show and the votes were cast after the winner had been determined.

For those of you hoping the electoral college will not vote Trump in good luck with that. Ain't gonna happen.

It's a done deal. Hillary conceded, Trump meat with President Obama who stated that Donald Trump will be the next president. Trump is being briefed on top secret classified information.

Tags
campaign, recount, jill, stein, won

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.