Hillary Marches in NYC Gay Pride Parade

Old 07-02-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

How do you believe that Republicans can win the electoral votes when they are not inclusive to blacks, Hispanics, LGBT, the poor, or other minorities? Also women (educated) will not vote for Trump , the young voters will not vote for Trump, and the majority of college educated males under 50 will not vote Trump.

States that have large cities made up of these demographics will have their electoral votes go Democratic. These states include Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How do you believe that Republicans can win the electoral votes when they are not inclusive to blacks, Hispanics, LGBT, the poor, or other minorities? Also women (educated) will not vote for Trump , the young voters will not vote for Trump, and the majority of college educated males under 50 will not vote Trump.

States that have large cities made up of these demographics will have their electoral votes go Democratic. These states include Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
In these states, Trump is either even or beating Hillary. And before you go back into the black, Latin, LGBT, poor and whatnot arena again, I've seen plenty of them supporting Trump. Remember, it is you liberals that keep saying that Trump is getting the uneducated to support him. Only half of Bernie's followers said they will vote for Chillary. And voter turnout for Dems is 20% lower and Republicans 60% higher. You can do the numbers, but your wish in one hand and **** in the other is not going to mean beans.

The odds against Trump were astronomical when he started and he beat 16 good candidates. Before sounding the victory horn, you had better not take a nap or he will move right past you.
Old 07-02-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
In these states, Trump is either even or beating Hillary. And before you go back into the black, Latin, LGBT, poor and whatnot arena again, I've seen plenty of them supporting Trump. Remember, it is you liberals that keep saying that Trump is getting the uneducated to support him. Only half of Bernie's followers said they will vote for Chillary. And voter turnout for Dems is 20% lower and Republicans 60% higher. You can do the numbers, but your wish in one hand and **** in the other is not going to mean beans.

The odds against Trump were astronomical when he started and he beat 16 good candidates. Before sounding the victory horn, you had better not take a nap or he will move right past you.
Applies to the winning candidate. Others on Request
Hillary Clinton 3/10
Donald Trump 11/4

If you put up $4 you will win $11 [not including the original $4]

If you are sure of yourself here's the link:US Presidential Election 2016 - US Politics Betting Odds - Paddy Power
Old 07-02-2016, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Applies to the winning candidate. Others on Request
Hillary Clinton 3/10
Donald Trump 11/4

If you put up $4 you will win $11 [not including the original $4]

If you are sure of yourself here's the link:US Presidential Election 2016 - US Politics Betting Odds - Paddy Power
How much would I have won if I had bet on him to win the nomination?
Old 07-02-2016, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
How much would I have won if I had bet on him to win the nomination?
That's a great question.

Here is the monthly chart and the odds: Election Betting Odds by Maxim Lott
It looks like if someone would have jumped in early on Trump to win the nomination they would have made a killing.

Here is the chart for the presidential prediction.
Election Betting Odds by Maxim Lott

The last time I posted a link to a numbered chart about the debt no one would follow the link and just ask "Where's your numbers?."
Old 07-02-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

Remember, Trump is the "presumptive" candidate. It is possible their brokered convention may bring a surprise.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Remember, Trump is the "presumptive" candidate. It is possible their brokered convention may bring a surprise.

Over 50% of republicans would like to have another candidate to vote for. If the delegates vote their conscience, Trump may have a hard time winning.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

It is going to be very interesting to see the outcome of the Republican convention.

I would not be surprised if John Kasich is drafted into the candidacy - although, Cruz and his Religious Right will be pushing for his candidacy.

Would Trump honor his pledge if that would happen?
Old 07-02-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is going to be very interesting to see the outcome of the Republican convention.

I would not be surprised if John Kasich is drafted into the candidacy - although, Cruz and his Religious Right will be pushing for his candidacy.

yes--
He never wanted to win. He just wants to prove to Obama he could win.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Orlando was a soft target, a gun free zone. The idiot wannabe terrorist also scoped out Disney, WHICH IS NOT A GAY gathering. So, it's not like it is a war against gays. They do not have to play the constant victims.
Disney Corporate a strongly oriented gay company in all respects so it would be no surprised if the gunman focused there
Old 07-02-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

This issue is getting complicated. The Sec of Defense Ashton Nash has authorized payment for transgender operations, etc. Can you imagine what is going to happen when a trans gender demands his/her right to march in red high heels. do you believe taxpayers want to pay for such things.

The Obama's cultural experiment with our military is tearing it apart
Hillary's march tells you where she sands on this issue.

I am beginning to feel like we are all living in an Alice and wonderland nightmare.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Mitt Romney is standing by, waving his hand in the air yelling pick me, pick me. Kasich is not planning on attending the convention, held in his own state.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
This issue is getting complicated. The Sec of Defense Ashton Nash has authorized payment for transgender operations, etc. Can you imagine what is going to happen when a trans gender demands his/her right to march in red high heels. do you believe taxpayers want to pay for such things.

I am beginning to feel like we are all living in an Alice and wonderland nightmare.
Sorry folks I was being rushed . I meant to say Ashton Carter and I meant to add that givn the incentive given transgenders its going to draw them to the military big time just to get their free operations and hormone therapy.

I enlisted and served proudly but today I would not enlist and . would you serve in today's Obama's cultural experiment?
Old 07-03-2016, 04:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry folks I was being rushed . I meant to say Ashton Carter and I meant to add that givn the incentive given transgenders its going to draw them to the military big time just to get their free operations and hormone therapy.

I enlisted and served proudly but today I would not enlist and . would you serve in today's Obama's cultural experiment?
Ditto and no, I would not. I have served in three of our branches of service, and would not serve next to a transgender. Reason? Because I would not trust their judgement to be normal, or stable. If that makes me a bigot, oh well. I've been called names before, so some sissy throwing one at me, is just humorous.

I'm just waiting for the first murder to occur because some guy marries a tranny thinking it is a female and finds out that he was wrong. It'll happen, because not everyone is smart enough to spot the difference, and some nerds are desperate.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yup, there are more of "them", the losers/takers in society than the winners/producers. We lost the country, we diversified ourselves right out of power.

Quote:
Over 50% of republicans would like to have another candidate to vote for. If the delegates vote their conscience, Trump may have a hard time winning.
Why don't you "vote your conscience" in the election too? Quit voting for a "lesser of two evils".

Quote:

Don't they get that in prison too? Sex change operations? Prison is like candy land for gays, so many men to choose from! And they get to change their plumbing for free to take advantage of it.

Quote:
Ditto and no, I would not. I have served in three of our branches of service, and would not serve next to a transgender. Reason? Because I would not trust their judgement to be normal, or stable. If that makes me a bigot, oh well. I've been called names before, so some sissy throwing one at me, is just humorous.

I'm just waiting for the first murder to occur because some guy marries a tranny thinking it is a female and finds out that he was wrong. It'll happen, because not everyone is smart enough to spot the difference, and some nerds are desperate.
Why do you think they get beat up all the time? They pass themselves along as "normal women" and the poor guy who dated them then finds out he's been making out with a MAN proceeds to kick the crap out of him.

Like MOST "road rage", YOU caused it, the "rager" reacted to your stupidity or sense of entitlement.

Tags
bill, pride, parade, gay, nyc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.