Hillary Marches in NYC Gay Pride Parade

Old 07-01-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course, they only do their damage while in groups or under cover of darkness, like the cowards they are. Or assault women with eggs and ambush guys from the rear, because they are a cowardly lot, probably living in constant fear that their welfare will be cut off if someone else gets elected.
Excellent point GUEST, such cowards
Old 07-01-2016, 11:27 AM
n/a

Default Re: Votes

Quote:
rocket scientist. Not.
The clintons are the definition of carpetbaggers. They bought a house in Chapiqua so she could claim a NY address.
She ran for the senate against an unknown and won with a very narrow victory. ASIDE: While she makes fun of Trump and his build a wall-the Clinton home is surrounded with a WALL.
For her election for NY Senate, her support came form the GAYS, the TEACHER UNION and the Blacks. Even the JEWS
86% of whom voted for OBAMINATION did not support Hillary.

I PROUDLY AM ONE OF ONLY 14% OF JEWS THAT DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA AND YES, I WAS ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST.
Old 07-01-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Default Seeing republicans

Quote:
She would. It's about pride.

Do Log Cabin Republicans attend gay pride parades? I couldn't find anything.
Forgive me but you are a fool.
How would you know someone was a republican?

OBAMA-hitched his wagon to YOUR type of divisiveness.

If, I might suggest, take you thought "Do Log Cabin Republicans attend gay pride parades?" Make it Do log cabin DEMOCRATS attend gay pride parades? and you will see why YOU ARE A FOOL.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The clintons are the definition of carpetbaggers. They bought a house in Chapiqua so she could claim a NY address.
She ran for the senate against an unknown and won with a very narrow victory. ASIDE: While she makes fun of Trump and his build a wall-the Clinton home is surrounded with a WALL.
For her election for NY Senate, her support came form the GAYS, the TEACHER UNION and the Blacks. Even the JEWS

I PROUDLY AM ONE OF ONLY 14% OF JEWS THAT DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA AND YES, I WAS ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST.
Don't fear that label, embrace it if they insist, there is no equality, don't be afraid to speak the truth of things, it shows their ignorance and vulnerability to be deceived.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Forgive me but you are a fool.
How would you know someone was a republican?
I would ask them.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
If, I might suggest,... Make it Do log cabin DEMOCRATS attend gay Log Cabin Democrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia pride parades? and you will see why YOU ARE A FOOL.
The Log Cabin Democrat is a daily newspaper in Conway, Arkansas, United States, serving Conway and Faulkner County and some surrounding areas.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-01-2016, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Couldn't bring yourself to vote for a schvartze, eh Shmendrik? At least you yelled it out. Pathetic.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Default Actually You Are Wrong

Quote:

Jewish voters supported Hillary overwhelmingly in both her senate races in New York. I'm pretty sure that the Secret Service recommended that wall around the Clinton's property. As a fellow Jew, I'm embarrassed that someone as dumb as you is part of the tribe.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Here's photo of their wall.
President Bill Clinton and Hillary home compound behind walls in Chappaqua New York USA Stock Photo 1566-1172097 : Superstock

It looks nicer then the fences they sell at Home Depot but I wouldn't compare it to Trump's wall. Would you?
Old 07-01-2016, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Jewish voters supported Hillary overwhelmingly in both her senate races in New York. I'm pretty sure that the Secret Service recommended that wall around the Clinton's property. As a fellow Jew, I'm embarrassed that someone as dumb as you is part of the tribe.
Well, at least your are an open-minded Jew, who is willing to accept an opinion that differs from your own. I always respected that about Liberals.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:50 PM
n/a

Hillary marched in the NYC Gay Pride march! Excellent!

It shows solidarity with the LGBT community.

Republicans are truly regressive when they are not inclusive of those outside the mainstream.

Check and you will see that Florida is polling in favor of Hillary! All the electoral votes go for Hillary. Your regressive thinking votes count for NOTHING.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary marched in the NYC Gay Pride march! Excellent!

It shows solidarity with the LGBT community.

Republicans are truly regressive when they are not inclusive of those outside the mainstream.

Check and you will see that Florida is polling in favor of Hillary! All the electoral votes go for Hillary. Your regressive thinking votes count for NOTHING.
Better check your polling again. Trump and Hillary are neck to neck in the Florida polls. Just because Hillary is perceived GAY, does not necessarily fool all the gays. There are some that do not think she would do anything about terrorism that would change incidents like the Pulse happening again. Hillary is weak on terrorism and terrorists hate gays and want to kill them, even more than they wish to kill Christians.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:56 AM
n/a

29 June 2016 Quinnipiac poll

"Democrat Hillary Clinton has 42 percent to Republican Donald Trump's 40 percent - too close to call.."

"The June 22 swing state poll found Rubio leads in Florida Senate race; Toomey up in Pennsylvania, Ohio Senate race tied."

Your celebration may be a bit premature. Just saying.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Is Rudy Guilliani the unknown you are speaking of? Hillary was beating him so bad in the polls that he dropped out of the race for unspecified medical reasons.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Better check your polling again. Trump and Hillary are neck to neck in the Florida polls. Just because Hillary is perceived GAY, does not necessarily fool all the gays. There are some that do not think she would do anything about terrorism that would change incidents like the Pulse happening again. Hillary is weak on terrorism and terrorists hate gays and want to kill them, even more than they wish to kill Christians.
Yeah, keep on with your blithering and blathering. Just remember that you will have Hillary Clinton as your next President.

Tags
bill, pride, parade, gay, nyc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.