D Day

Old 09-26-2016, 05:03 AM
n/a

Default D Day

Hillary will kill with facts, Trump not so much!
Old 09-26-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hillary will kill with facts, Trump not so much!
How will you tell between the lies and the facts? Or, do you think that she will just try to continue with 100% lies and pass them off as fact?

How much of the 90 minutes will Hitlery hold up until she finally cries that she needs to sit down? Or, do you think that she will be able to talk them into providing her a bar stool or chair to sit on? This is supposed to be a commercial free debate, so is she going to be healthy enough to stand through the whole ordeal?
Old 09-26-2016, 06:00 AM
n/a

"There you go again."
"When I hear your new ideas, I'm reminded of that ad, 'Where's the beef?' "
"I knew Jack Kennedy; Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
“They know that if you go, for example, to FactCheck.com, an independent Web site sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, you can get the specific details with respect to Halliburton.”
"We don't need an apprentice in the White House. We have one right now."
"Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands — if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee."
"Read my lips:No new taxes"
“I want you to know also that I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent’s youth and inexperience.”

I wonder if there will be anything we remember tonight. They say you forget the facts and figures but do remember the zingers and bloopers.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:23 AM
n/a

For those that don't already know, any .com is a commercial enterprise which the Hillary network of monies most likely already has penetrated. Hillary and Obama own the .gov and don't get me started on the .edu

Hillary has been running for president since the 1990s and the only independent thought will come from your own mind, not ANY media.

The media will make a minor act committed by a Trump corporate salesperson 30 years ago more egregious than the Horrific acts committed by Hillary and her staff.

And then you have morons repeating the comparison with a straight face.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:23 AM
n/a

D Day? Dummies day? Only dummies could believe ANYTHING they say really matters. It's all lies and deception. They'll say this, they'll say that...get elected and do what they're told. Trump won't change anything and Hillary will continue to make things worse.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

In other words factcheck.com and any other .com is NOT independent, they are a money making Enterprise!
Old 09-26-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Default I agree with your thoughts

Quote:
"There you go again."
"When I hear your new ideas, I'm reminded of that ad, 'Where's the beef?' "
"I knew Jack Kennedy; Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
“They know that if you go, for example, to FactCheck.com, an independent Web site sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, you can get the specific details with respect to Halliburton.”
"We don't need an apprentice in the White House. We have one right now."
"Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands — if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem, I guarantee."
"Read my lips:No new taxes"
“I want you to know also that I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent’s youth and inexperience.”

I wonder if there will be anything we remember tonight. They say you forget the facts and figures but do remember the zingers and bloopers.
What you have pointed out is that WE vote for an advertising campaign. Very complex issues are reduced to one liners. Sadly, that is not thoughout history unusual.

RECALL-McCaine said we have a lot of hard work to do but Americans are up to the task. Fifty-six percent of American voters voted for THE CANDYMAN. I will give you
medical care and it will cost zero and you will keep your doctor and and and, opened government. etc etc etc.
The democrates have their voter support in the cities, they have run the cities into RUIN but now you should trust them to solve the problems THEY HAVE CREATED.
On the other side is Trump he will make america great again. He will bring manufacturing jobs back to America.
Where does he think he will find SKILLED workers, with modern skills to do manufacturing? Oh, and to build a factory takes at least a year.

If, the job is not impossible enough, whoever wins the presidency will find OBAMA has left an unpaid bill for TEN TRILLION DOLLARS ON THE DESK. OH AND AS FAR AS PRINTING MONEY AS OBAMA DID, OBAMA SIGNED AN AGREEMENT, NOT PASSED THROUGH CONGRESS WHERE HE, WHO WILL NOT BE IN OFFICE WHEN IT HITS THE FAN, PLEDGED BILLIONS TO SUPPORT THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:39 AM
n/a

D-Day = Donald's Day
Old 09-26-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
D-Day = Donald's Day

D-Day = Democrats Day
Old 09-26-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Default debate day

Quote:
D-Day = Donald's Day
Donalds Day to crash and burn!
Old 09-26-2016, 12:10 PM
n/a

The Democrats "raise" their voters like cattle. They provide the housing, the food...so there's LOTS of them...and the cattle obediently follow.

Who are Democrats? Mostly minorities and women, ALL dependent on others for their own survival.

Women can't survive without men who do the HARD work. Minorities can't survive without welfare, as evidenced by their lack of ability to exist without "welfare" everywhere they live. They're never the "movers and shakers", "captains of industry". Never.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:05 PM
n/a

Donald J. Trump has been complaining about the media for months and last week suggested that Lester Holt, the NBC anchor who is moderating the debate, might be biased against him because of his party affiliation.

“And by the way, Lester is a Democrat,” Mr. Trump told Bill O’Reilly of Fox News.

In fact, Mr. Holt is a Republican.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/us...bate.html?_r=0

On Monday, Kellyanne Conway, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager was pressed to explain why Mr. Trump misinformed the public about the newscaster’s party affiliation during an interview with MSNBC. After dodging and weaving, she rejected the idea that Mr. Trump lied about Mr. Holt.

“He didn’t lie,” Ms. Conway said, arguing that Mr. Trump was unaware of Mr. Holt’s political leanings. “A lie would mean that he knew the man’s party registration.”
Old 09-26-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald J. Trump has been complaining about the media for months and last week suggested that Lester Holt, the NBC anchor who is moderating the debate, might be biased against him because of his party affiliation.

“And by the way, Lester is a Democrat,” Mr. Trump told Bill O’Reilly of Fox News.

In fact, Mr. Holt is a Republican.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/us...bate.html?_r=0

On Monday, Kellyanne Conway, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager was pressed to explain why Mr. Trump misinformed the public about the newscaster’s party affiliation during an interview with MSNBC. After dodging and weaving, she rejected the idea that Mr. Trump lied about Mr. Holt.

“He didn’t lie,” Ms. Conway said, arguing that Mr. Trump was unaware of Mr. Holt’s political leanings. “A lie would mean that he knew the man’s party registration.”
True.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
True.
He didn't lie. And everyone that heard him and not Conway thinks Lester is a democrat.

That's having your cake and eating it too.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
He didn't lie. And everyone that heard him and not Conway thinks Lester is a democrat.

That's having your cake and eating it too.
Some people think Donald is a Democrat also. They also thought Reagan was one.

Liberals want to play the lie game to take everyone's eyes off of Hitlery's serial crime spree and pathological lying. It's understandable when they are embarrassed of their candidate. You would think that they would learn after the mistake they made electing Obummer.

Tags
trump, facts, day, hillary, kill

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.