Hillary's Odds of Winning Drop

Old 09-13-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Default Hillary's Odds of Winning Drop

CNN: Hillary's Odds of Winning Drop to 58 Percent After Health Scare

"CNN's Political Prediction Market had Clinton's chances of winning at 72 percent Friday, but it was down to 58 percent Monday afternoon. Republican Donald Trump rose from 28 percent to 42 percent in the same timeframe."

That coming from CNN, Hillary's major campaign donor.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

This will only get worse as more email info on Hillary and the foundation is released though Congress, wiki etc.

Let's see the emails on her advanced Parkinson's.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This will only get worse as more email info on Hillary and the foundation is released though Congress, wiki etc.

Let's see the emails on her advanced Parkinson's.
Can't wait to hear what she thinks of the other half of Trump's supporters. I still haven't figured out which half I fall under. She almost choked when she talked about Trump last week. Perhaps she should concentrate on her policies and not so much about other people.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can't wait to hear what she thinks of the other half of Trump's supporters. I still haven't figured out which half I fall under. She almost choked when she talked about Trump last week. Perhaps she should concentrate on her policies and not so much about other people.
Good idea. You start.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can't wait to hear what she thinks of the other half of Trump's supporters. I still haven't figured out which half I fall under.
Clinton then went on to explain that the other basket of Trump supporters

"are people who feel that the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they’re just desperate for change. It doesn’t really even matter where it comes from. They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won’t wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they’re in a dead end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

Many of her supporters feel the same way. Why did Bernie get as far as he did if that's not true?
Old 09-13-2016, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good idea. You start.
You do know that this is a political forum, which is open for political discussion, right? Maybe you do not see the difference?

Tags
percent, drop, winning, odds, hillarys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.