Hip ! Hip ! President Hillary !!

Old 07-05-2016, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I know it's not.
I'll see your "I know it's not", and raise you one "I know it is".
Old 07-05-2016, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
If, you recall, TRUMP said he gave money to the CLINTONS because as a businessman he wanted to have their ear. ACCORDING TO THE WASHINGTON TIMES, the KKK also gave 20,000 to HILLY's campaign.

President OBAMA-the cause of why we are where we are
has decided to fly about North Carolina in AIRFORCE ONE.
First of all that is not his plane it belongs to THE TAX PAYERS. A guess it added YET ANOTHER MILLION TO THE
10 TRILLION DOLLAR OBAMA OVERDRAFT.
All the yelling won't do you any good. It's time to reflect on the positive side. It wasn't Hillary's first ride in Air Force One. and the way it looks like it's going, it won't be her last.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe it is only one or two left leaning posters that are posting 20 times a day, making it appear that there are several left leaning posters posting.
Exactly!
Old 07-06-2016, 03:18 AM
n/a

Hillary won't last two years as president, IF elected. And that is a big IF.
Old 07-06-2016, 07:10 AM
n/a

Default Why?

Quote:
Why would she not serve her full term when she is elected President?
Old 07-06-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
What about the 9 months they had deleting files. Should of been seized from day I. When one party has control over the FBI, cia, IRS, surpreme courts, district courts, salutary cities. This what you get. Cronies at it finest. The debt will be 20 trillion by Jan. We are done. The Mexican peso will be worth more than dollar in three years when China money will be the gold standard. It's coming
Both parties have control over everything. The whole government is corrupt.

We ARE done, it's a mathematical certainty...Hispanics WILL BE the new majority in 30 years or less. Good luck when that happens.

Quote:
Intent matters. I was told here that it didn't. Expect to be told it's not fair, they cheated, those are not the rules and we are petulant children [PC].
When handling classified, intent does NOT matter. You either handle it correctly or you're in violation. It's ALL fixed, can't you see that? SHE is the one "they" want elected, they'll make sure she is...by hook or crook. Gotta keep the corrupt system going.

Quote:
The Democratic party has control over the Republican appointed FBI director, Coney. Let's see "W" knew Trump would attack his brother by just calling him names, so he appointed Coney knowing that Coney would always do what he told.

Supreme Court until lately was five Republicans and four Democrats. So, the minority rules. That should speak well in the future for Republicans, when they will be in minority.

We are done only in the minds of anyone that thinks Trump is the only one that can solve our problems. Well, he can't, and only will make things worse. Why? Republicans excel in one thing, obstruction. Governing isn't something that they want to do. Now, bitching, and dooms day predictions are the only thing they are good at.
No, mathematics says we're done as the hispanics become the majority.

Quote:
What part of CARELESS and RECKLESS do you not understand?????
Yup, ANYONE else would be prosecuted. Corruption at it's finest.

Quote:
It's not healthy to envy wealth.
No, it's not...UNLESS they gain it nefariously. She did. Trump probably did too. Billionaires usually "cheat" to get such extreme wealth.

Quote:
Obama didn't create a divided population. His mere presence did. He just used three words to do it "Hope and Change". Obama was an outsider, when he was elected. He wasn't a DC fixture. The fixtures made sure that nothing was "CHANGED' by opposing everything he put forward. Trump is an outsider without a color of skin problem. What the hell is he going to change? He is going to use name calling as the big stick. Right!

Whether you want to hear it or not, 1964 Civil Rights laws divided the population. The Democratic South is now Republican. Divide based upon color, Obama's color has a lot to do with the hatred directed at him.

Republicans keep on using the 10 trillion added to the countries' debt. However, they never but never point to the programs he implemented that created the 10 trillion. The devil is in the details , so never provide the details.

Republicans right now are in their glory days by complaining about everything, and do nothing.
Actually, "civil rights" with its quotas ans affirmative action, destroyed this country.

MOST of that money went to the banks to prop up the economy. We'd be in a depression if it wasn't for the government "borrowing" $1.5 TRILLION each year to keep things afloat.

Quote:
Election Betting Odds now have Clinton at a 73.8 percent chance of being the next President.

Trumpster is limping along at 23 percent possibility.
Because the fix is in...they know it...they've known it for a while.

Quote:
Many thought the same about Obama...
Old 07-06-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Default what!

Quote:
I am not goading you but would you please spell out some of her specific " ideas ". So far all I have heard her say for certain is that she is going to see that a lot of coal miners lose their jobs .

Oh yea, right?..... I'm sure she said THAT!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh yea, right?..... I'm sure she said THAT!
We're sorry, but that page cannot be found - POLITICO...
Politico
May 10, 2016 - “We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” Hillary Clinton said at a town hall in West Virginia in March.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
We're sorry, but that page cannot be found - POLITICO...
Politico
May 10, 2016 - “We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” Hillary Clinton said at a town hall in West Virginia in March.
Suddenly, all we hear is crickets.............

She did say that and I saw it on TV repeated several times, as well as Youtube videos of her saying it. But, die hard libtards won't acknowledge it because they don't get that kind of stuff on their liberal news media, if they even watch/listen to the news.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Suddenly, all we hear is crickets.............

She did say that and I saw it on TV repeated several times, as well as Youtube videos of her saying it. But, die hard libtards won't acknowledge it because they don't get that kind of stuff on their liberal news media, if they even watch/listen to the news.
I knew she said that. Most knew she said that. Does anyone else know she said this too?

"So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?

And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.

Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on."

So what is Trumps position on renewable energy? "We're going to make America great again". Is that it? He's selling nostalgia not a plan that uses technology is it is today, not 50 years ago.
What's the Koch brother's position on renewable energy? You don't need to look it up if you know what business they are in.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I knew she said that. Most knew she said that. Does anyone else know she said this too?

"So for example, I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country. Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right?

And we're going to make it clear that we don't want to forget those people. Those people labored in those mines for generations, losing their health, often losing their lives to turn on our lights and power our factories.

Now we've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on."

So what is Trumps position on renewable energy? "We're going to make America great again". Is that it? He's selling nostalgia not a plan that uses technology is it is today, not 50 years ago.
What's the Koch brother's position on renewable energy? You don't need to look it up if you know what business they are in.
Empty rhetoric. Her plan will cost thousands of jobs and increase the welfare rolls. But hey, the Clintons will still have their millions, so it really isn't a problem is it?
Old 07-06-2016, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Empty rhetoric. Her plan will cost thousands of jobs and increase the welfare rolls. But hey, the Clintons will still have their millions, so it really isn't a problem is it?
Exactly...what is she going to do, give those coal miners "high tech" jobs at some alternative energy facility?

People...it's ALL empty talk and rhetoric!!! BOTH sides. The Ds and the Rs. Trump can't "do anything" if everyone in government is against him. He won't get elected unless TPTB want him elected. That's the beauty of "our system", only the approved CAN be elected. We WON'T get a Hitler here. The people don't matter, the "system" is what matters. The corrupt, crony, system.

The powerful have always been powerful and they will always BE powerful.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wealth envy is not healthy. The other side use to tell me that all the time.

Yes, unfortunately people need to make the decision to work in a coal mine, learn a new job or go on welfare. I know what I would do. They say the average person changes careers 7 times. Although I find that hard to believe.

Why don't you think coal miners will look for other work, move to seek employment elsewhere or learn new skills? Don't you trust them? How many times have you changed careers?
Old 07-06-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wealth envy is not healthy. The other side use to tell me that all the time.

Yes, unfortunately people need to make the decision to work in a coal mine, learn a new job or go on welfare. I know what I would do. They say the average person changes careers 7 times. Although I find that hard to believe.

Why don't you think coal miners will look for other work, move to seek employment elsewhere or learn new skills? Don't you trust them? How many times have you changed careers?
NOW the average person changes career 7 times. It used to be 1...now it's 7...do you think it's a good thing for people to lose the stability they once had? What exactly IS a "career"? A waiter, bartender, landscaper, where is the line drawn these days? I did many jobs when I was young, I didn't consider them a career, are they now?

What happens in the 4 years (at least, if they're miners, my guess is they didn't have many personal options) it takes then to become "technical"? I'm assuming a degree is required? Do we pay for their family living expenses too?

I think the government should stay out of things unless absolutely necessary.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's not what I heard him say.
Who is "him".

Tags
it`s, hip, find, presidency, destiny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.