hitlarious

Old 10-20-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default hitlarious

The cunt sure has been shoved down the publics throat for being a "private citizen", recently I might add... you libtards are really special, you even have your alternate universe in which to reside leaving only for the occasional sniper attack on the senses of the sensible...
Old 10-20-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The cunt sure has been shoved down the publics throat for being a "private citizen", recently I might add... you libtards are really special, you even have your alternate universe in which to reside leaving only for the occasional sniper attack on the senses of the sensible...
Do you know how ignorant you sound when you use the word "cunt"? You who live over in Tavares? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you aren't really one of us Villagers. But neither is Carl from Tampa and he talks like an educated gentleman and often has something that could change someone's mind. I have never ever heard a real person use the word "cunt". I have heard pussy, and dick but not CUNT.
Where did you get such a dirty mouth? I hope most people don't think Republicans are like you, generally.

There you are in a nice house with a boat. Living well, your wife still employed at the bank and you have a toilet mouth. Where and how were you raised? Not even sailors talk like that.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton rocks.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton rocks.
TAL. She is obsessed with power. Most pol's are. I think power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I wish that the American public, the voters, (I would require them to be validated citizens and even file a tax return) should vote on every issue...with electronics being the way they are, that could happen. I am getting mighty disillusioned with all elected representatives these days.

Another caveat...that public news sources would not be allowed to publish the opinion of the writer of the article as the header. Or opinions would be clearly labeled. Freedom of Speech is a tricky thing.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you know how ignorant you sound when you use the word "cunt"? You who live over in Tavares? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you aren't really one of us Villagers. But neither is Carl from Tampa and he talks like an educated gentleman and often has something that could change someone's mind. I have never ever heard a real person use the word "cunt". I have heard pussy, and dick but not CUNT.
Where did you get such a dirty mouth? I hope most people don't think Republicans are like you, generally.

There you are in a nice house with a boat. Living well, your wife still employed at the bank and you have a toilet mouth. Where and how were you raised? Not even sailors talk like that.
Nothing good to say about the other guy that supposedly doesn't live in your unutopian paradise Don Baldwin? you ACT Just like a vindictive cunt.. A word to the wise , stay on topic or don't post ..personal attacks will be dealt with in an expeditious manner.. My Wife has nothing to do with hitlarious being what she is..
Old 10-20-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

cunt
kənt/Submit
nounvulgar slang
a woman's genitals.
Origin

Middle English: of Germanic origin; related to Norwegian and Swedish dialect kunta, and Middle Low German, Middle Dutch, and Danish dialect kunte .
Translate cunt to
Use over time for: cunt

Translations, word origin, and more definitions
Feedback
Urban Dictionary: cunt
Urban Dictionary: cunt
Top Definition. cunt. Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language. My ex-girlfriend is a ****ing cunt.
Cunt | Define Cunt at Dictionary.com
Cunt | Define Cunt at Dictionary.com
Although there has been some relaxation of the taboo against using words such as **** in conversation and print, the use of cunt is still not considered ...
‎Cunt-hair · ‎Cunt-lapper · ‎Cunt-lapping · ‎Cunt-struck
Cunt - Wikipedia
Cunt - Wikipedia
Cunt /ˈkʌnt/ is a vulgar word for the vulva or vagina and is also used as a term of disparagement. Reflecting different national usages, cunt is described as "an ...
‎Anal Cunt · ‎Cunt: A Declaration of ... · ‎Gropecunt Lane · ‎Scunthorpe problem
Cunt | Definition of Cunt by Merriam-Webster
Cunt | Definition of Cunt by Merriam-Webster
Define cunt: the female genital organs; also : sexual intercourse with a woman; woman.
Cunt dictionary definition | cunt defined - YourDictionary
Dictionary definitions you can understand - YourDictionary › Dictionary Definitions › cunt
The definition of cunt is a very profane way to describe a mean or disagreeable woman. An example of cunt is what a woman may be called during a heated ...
cunt | Definition of cunt in English by Oxford Dictionaries
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cunt
Definition of cunt - a woman's genitals.
cunt - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/cunt
A vulgar slang word for a woman's genitals or a person you dislike, cunt is a contender for most offensive word in English. The c-word should be avoided at all ...
cunt Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/cunt
cunt definition, meaning, what is cunt: an offensive word for a very unpleasant or stupid person: . Learn more.
Cunt - definition of cunt by The Free Dictionary
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/cunt
Define cunt. cunt synonyms, cunt pronunciation, cunt translation, English dictionary definition of cunt. n. 1. Vulgar Slang The vagina or vulva. 2. Offensive Slang a ...
Cunt definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us...y/english/cunt
Cunt definition: Cunt is an offensive word that some people use to refer to a woman's vagina . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
You know Lbud, I'm not sure if Google translator can help your posts. There has to be some coherency for it to work. And speaking of Google I noticed that you posted another photo that you ripped from their Images site. Now that all know your ruse how many responses do you get?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Anonymity gives courage to the foul mouthed bravado.
Face to face in public or in front of family....Mr/Ms Milqtoast.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
TAL. She is obsessed with power. Most pol's are. I think power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I wish that the American public, the voters, (I would require them to be validated citizens and even file a tax return) should vote on every issue...with electronics being the way they are, that could happen. I am getting mighty disillusioned with all elected representatives these days.

Another caveat...that public news sources would not be allowed to publish the opinion of the writer of the article as the header. Or opinions would be clearly labeled. Freedom of Speech is a tricky thing.

It is not tricky at all. It is easy. Has been around for quite some time, you may have heard.

Only difference is the guy in the oval who wants to fight over free speech so he can say whatever he wants.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is not tricky at all. It is easy. Has been around for quite some time, you may have heard.

Only difference is the guy in the oval who wants to fight over free speech so he can say whatever he wants.
He wants to be dictator. Or King. And this man is about as far as I can think of as being a wise kind extremely well educated Solomon. He is more like a bullying Goliath. From dotard to Goliath, world reacts to Trump - CNNPolitics

President Trump is a 'Giant Gold Goliath' Who Threatens Extinction of Countries: Zimbabwe's Mugabe
Old 10-20-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anonymity gives courage to the foul mouthed bravado.
Face to face in public or in front of family....Mr/Ms Milqtoast.
If they think they can get away with it, they would do it in person too I expect. That is against the law though.

They act this way because this is an unModerated Forum. They get kicked off of Talk of the Villages if they use this kind of language and make these kind of personal attacks on other posters on the Regular Forum.

All most of these posters have is bile directed at other posters. They seldom have anything of any value to add to the discussion. Just insults and name calling.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing good to say about the other guy that supposedly doesn't live in your unutopian paradise Don Baldwin? you ACT Just like a vindictive cunt.. A word to the wise , stay on topic or don't post ..personal attacks will be dealt with in an expeditious manner.. My Wife has nothing to do with hitlarious being what she is..
I have dismissed Don Baldwin a long time ago as being obsessed with hatred. Nothing he says makes any intellectual or emotional sense to me. I don't care where you live Larry. I just think you act like an unsupervised teenager on the internet. I am saying that none of us are as anonymous as we think we are. It isn't just the bad language, it is the disdain for any kindness at all. The coldness and the retaliation toward people who don't vote like you do or think like you do. Making people mad all of the time and degrading them, makes you look like a Dick.

Whoops. Did I say that? Shame on me.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Larbud's real name was published in the online news for a photo of an alligator he took. It was easy to look it up in The Villages phone book.

Clue: his hometown is Red Oak, MN.
Minnesota. Isn't that where Rubicon is from? They are so different. One is nice.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have dismissed Don Baldwin a long time ago as being obsessed with hatred. Nothing he says makes any intellectual or emotional sense to me. I don't care where you live Larry. I just think you act like an unsupervised teenager on the internet. I am saying that none of us are as anonymous as we think we are. It isn't just the bad language, it is the disdain for any kindness at all. The coldness and the retaliation toward people who don't vote like you do or think like you do. Making people mad all of the time and degrading them, makes you look like a Dick.

Whoops. Did I say that? Shame on me.
I'm "obsessed" with the truth...everyone NEEDS to know...or we lose our country to the barbarian hordes.

NOTHING I say makes sense to you Gracie? What part of "There are NO black villages" don't you understand? What part of EVERY place that is 99% black is dirty and dangerous don't you understand? What part of "there are NO top black schools" don't you understand? What part of the MLK Blvd area of EVERY city is dirty and dangerous don't you understand? What part of even with lowered standards and quotas blacks STILL can't compete with whites don't you understand? What part of they are up to 1/20th genetically different from EVERY other race don't you understand? What part of nothing shows they are in fact equals don't you understand?

I'm pretty clear...what don't you understand?
Old 10-20-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

I love ignore. It is awesome.

Tags
universe, alternate, reside, attack, senses

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.