Who wants to crunch trump's donation amount to houston?

Old 09-01-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Default Who wants to crunch trump's donation amount to houston?

According to "I'm very rich" Donald Trump he is worth 10 billion dollars. It has been announced he will donate from his own account one million dollars.
So, let's say the average household is worth $150,000. How much would that be equal to Donald Trump's donation?
Old 09-01-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

How much are you donating loud mouth??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
According to "I'm very rich" Donald Trump he is worth 10 billion dollars. It has been announced he will donate from his own account one million dollars.
So, let's say the average household is worth $150,000. How much would that be equal to Donald Trump's donation?
$15

Big Frigging whup Chump.

Assuming he actually does it..which is not a guarantee by any means.

Missing from Trump’s list of charitable giving: His own personal cash - The Washington Post
Quote:

To back up that claim, Trump’s campaign compiled a list of his contributions — 4,844 of them, filling 93 pages.

But, in that massive list, one thing was missing.

Not a single one of those donations was actually a personal gift of Trump’s own money.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Let me guess...if you end up with a winning lottery ticket, your going to donate "big".

Lol. These idiots liberals are all so hypocritical...

Old 09-01-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

gas price increase should go to recovery
Old 09-01-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Nelson View Post
gas price increase should go to recovery
Yes, why should the companies that transport the crude from further distances be conpensated?? Fu(k those guys that work on those transport ships, they should starve so the people in Houston suffer less!

Old 09-01-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

I heard that the Princes of England are giving $100 million for Houston's recovery??? That could be fake news though?

It seems to be fake news. Princes William and Harry Donating $100 Million to Hurricane Harvey Victims Is Fake News
Old 09-01-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I heard that the Princes of England are giving $100 million for Houston's recovery???
Who did you hear that from? One of your imaginary Farcebook friends??

Old 09-01-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
A little reminder to the verbally abusive people on here. You are being noticed now by many.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
The $15 per household is $15 more than the Clinton Foundation/ and or Clinton's donated.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Possibly the verbally abusive are exhibitionists and enjoy being noticed...

Old 09-01-2017, 05:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag
Possibly the verbally abusive are exhibitionists and enjoy being noticed...
Thanks for that insight...into your disgusting psyche.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-01-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
the $15 per household is $15 more than the clinton foundation/ and or clinton's donated.
MILLIONLESSTHANOBAMABOUNTY.jpg
Old 09-01-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
The birth certificate that was NEVER found...only a modern day facsimile.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
The birth certificate that was NEVER found...only a modern day facsimile.
Receipt of Harvey donation.jpg
.....you need a brain....

brain for trumpster.jpg

Tags
worth, dollars, donald, donation, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.