How To Beat Hillary

Old 04-27-2016, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Villages Florida
I like it! But, I still prefer to beat Hillary with a stick. After all, that was the question, right? How to beat Hillary? Red oak, hickory, ironwood, are pretty good sticks.
Old 04-27-2016, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I like it! But, I still prefer to beat Hillary with a stick. After all, that was the question, right? How to beat Hillary? Red oak, hickory, ironwood, are pretty good sticks.
I like 'em both!
Old 04-28-2016, 04:14 AM
n/a

Better use one of those sticks because I think she has already been beat with the UGLY stick......
Old 04-28-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Better use one of those sticks because I think she has already been beat with the UGLY stick......
Further emphasized with her chairman Mao wardrobe!!!
Old 04-28-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's either wear that or have to purchase a gazebo at the Big Lots store.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald (Dolly) Trump could have a sex-change operation, and he would still not get the women's vote...nor the Hispanic vote, or the African American vote, or the LGBT vote. He will however get the skinheads for Trump vote, bikers for Trump vote, and old fat white men vote.
:big bow: Perfect. And sadly, true. And add the uneducated vote.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

All the polls show Trump gets destroyed with women, the college educated, city dwellers, and non-whites. That doesn't leave too many who will vote for him. I guess that's why all the pollsters have Hillary beating him by a large margin.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
All the polls show Trump gets destroyed with women, the college educated, city dwellers, and non-whites. That doesn't leave too many who will vote for him. I guess that's why all the pollsters have Hillary beating him by a large margin.
The idiots all won't vote for him. The "users" of the system all won't vote for him. Women are emotional not logical creatures. "College educated"? Degreed or went a few semesters and think they're smart now? The REAL smarts ones don't finish college, they go on to create something. The not so smart by WANT to be smart stay in school forever. Non-white city dwellers, do I need to comment? They'd all be dead in a month if it wasn't for free housing and food.

Speed up the demise of the country...elect Hillary.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Two points is hardly a large margin. But, I guess liberal men consider two to be big, huh?
Old 04-28-2016, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Every time Donald Trump opens his mouth he alienates more women, Hispanics, African Americans, Muslims, the LBGT community and others.

If he were such a smart guy, he would be scrutinizing Mitt Romney's 2012 election results. Hillary Clinton doesn't even have to campaign against Trump. She can just step aside and watch him implode.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Believe it or not, there are a lot of women that will NOT vote for Hillary. They may have voted for her scumbag husband, but they can't stand Hillary and her witch cackle. If Bernie is not her VP, then she won't get the college vote. city dwellers and non-whites (BLACKS)? I don't know if you are astute enough to follow the voting, but there is a decrease of over 20% voter turnout for the Dems. Want to know where the unmotivated are?

Hillary was supposed to look good running against Bernie. The DNC allowed him to run against her because they knew it was all staged anyway. But, the problem is that when they told Bernie to throw the fight and take a dive, he didn't hear them. It has gone to his head, like Rocky Balboa. He will lose, but he probably hurt Hillary more than if he hadn't run against her.

Even with those that refuse to vote for Trump, he has brought a 50% increase in voter turnout. He won't have any problem beating Hillary and he won't need a "stick" to do it.

And he doesn't dress like a Chinese leader either. I bet one of his suits costs as much as my pension for a year.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Every time Donald Trump opens his mouth he alienates more women, Hispanics, African Americans, Muslims, the LBGT community and others.

If he were such a smart guy, he would be scrutinizing Mitt Romney's 2012 election results. Hillary Clinton doesn't even have to campaign against Trump. She can just step aside and watch him implode.

Any chance Trump is running for payback at this public embarrassment ath the Press Club luncheon years ago? Or maybe to prove anyone can win by saying what people want to hear even if it's off the cuff? In case you haven't seen it.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:07 PM
n/a

Its an understatement for me to say I am no fan of Bill or Hillary Clinton. However comments such as the aforementioned are unnecessary personal attacks. Perhaps these posters were just feeling their oats when they posted their comments?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-28-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Any chance Trump is running for payback at this public embarrassment ath the Press Club luncheon years ago? Or maybe to prove anyone can win by saying what people want to hear even if it's off the cuff? In case you haven't seen it.

Donald Trump was so mortified by these comments that he immediately left the dinner. He can dish it out, but he sure can't take it.

Once Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden come after him with both barrels blazing, Trump will be under his bed in the fetal position, sucking his thumb and crying for his mommy.
Old 04-28-2016, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Its an understatement for me to say I am no fan of Bill or Hillary Clinton. However comments such as the aforementioned are unnecessary personal attacks. Perhaps these posters were just feeling their oats when they posted their comments?

Personal Best Regards:
Personal attacks on politicians is free game. Personal attacks on fellow posters, not so much and unmannerly. I always respect your comments, but perhaps we disagree on this one. It's all in fun, my friend.

Tags
dolly, gender, bathroom, female, women, election, trump, beat, hillary, war, target, neutral, pushed, heavily, office, minneapolis, stop, victoria, time, invest, secrets, home, policy, personal, stores

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.