Wager: Who will be 1st totv liberal to blame fbi for Hillarys landslide loss?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:13 AM
n/a

Default Wager: Who will be 1st totv liberal to blame fbi for Hillarys landslide loss?

I say ColdNoMore.... haha

Betting on trump was like taking candy from babies.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

She just lost due to her own flaws.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Had the FBI just done what they are supposed to do - pull the wool over their eyes, look away, placate the patricians and play like monkeys...Hillary would be President Elect.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]Had the FBI just done what they are supposed to do - pull the wool over their eyes, look away, placate the patricians and play like monkeys...Hillary would be President Elect.

Actually...it could have been a brilliant plan to take her down. She can NOW be fully investigated by an FBI that is P!SSED over her. Charges brought under an unfriendly administration, and convicted by an unfriendly administration. No chance for a pardon.

IF she's really as corrupt as they say...I'd like to see her hang publicly.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

I doubt it will happen. The Clinton corruption is embedded way too deep. Even if indicted, she will get away with all her crimes.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:31 PM
n/a

Default Ironic

Quote:

First of all while I voted for TRUMP, I was surprised by his win.
While TRUMP declared that the electroral college system is rigged, Hillary actually won by 56,000 plurality votes. TRUMP won because of the electoral college system that he said was corrupt.

I got what I wanted-MAY TRUMP BE ONE OF THE GREATEST PRESIDENTS EVER. The REPUBLICANS control not only the presidency but both houses of congress.

MAY THEY MAKE ALL OF US PROUD THOSE WHO VOTED REPUBLICAN AND THOSE WHO DID NOT.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
56,000 plurality votes
That may be true - however, just as he did with his taxes...he played by the rules "they" made. Had the rules been different the road trips and commercial placements would have been far far different for both parties involved. While they were both campaigning HARD in Florida...how many Trump commercials do you think were on WGN or WLS from Chicago? None.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

I'll wait until Trump really screws up, like dropping a nuke on some innocent country, and then ask Comey is he's proud of his actions.
Old 11-09-2016, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll wait until Trump really screws up, like dropping a nuke on some innocent country, and then ask Comey is he's proud of his actions.
Good luck with that.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you face the truth, Hillary was deemed
by millions to not be trustworthy!
Old 11-09-2016, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you face the truth, Hillary was deemed
by millions to not be trustworthy!
Trump won not only because Hillary is hated more than people love this country, but he also very effectively tapped into the undercurrent of xenophobia, hate, racism, bigotry and misogyny...that has built up since Obama was elected.

Although I believe Trump wanted to win, I don't think he has a clue...as to exactly what he has won.

When it finally sinks in that he's not a King/Dictator, that it is a lot of hard work with really tough choices, that he has to put his "brand" in a blind trust, that he can't unilaterally make good on his campaign promises and that he will be frustrated constantly...we will see a very public meltdown of our POTUS.

And yes, unlike the bitter and nasty folks around here who refuse to call Obama "my President"...for good or bad Trump will become my President.

Because I'm an American first.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:45 PM
n/a

I think that Trump's victory was due more to the increase in Obamacare premiums than anything else.
Forty percent of the country were going to vote for Trump no matter what and forty percent were going to vote for Hillary no matter what. Three or four per cent were going to vote for one of the minor party candidates. That leaves six or seven per cent of the voters that needed to make up their minds. When they received health care premium notices with 25% to 116% increases in their premiums along with increases in deductibles they saw the writing on the wall and most went for the repeal of Obamacare.

Most people will vote based on their principles, but when their pocketbooks get adversely affected, it's a new game.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:09 PM
n/a

Nope. What we just saw was the election of a third party candidate. While Trump appeared to be running as a Republican, in reality he beat the real Republican candidate, Jeb Bush, in the primaries, and the Democratic candidate, Clinton, in the general election. This election was all about the rejection of the "same old same old". There are a lot of fed up people out there and they rejected the career politicians. Quite amazing.

Quote:
I think that Trump's victory was due more to the increase in Obamacare premiums than anything else.
Forty percent of the country were going to vote for Trump no matter what and forty percent were going to vote for Hillary no matter what. Three or four per cent were going to vote for one of the minor party candidates. That leaves six or seven per cent of the voters that needed to make up their minds. When they received health care premium notices with 25% to 116% increases in their premiums along with increases in deductibles they saw the writing on the wall and most went for the repeal of Obamacare.

Most people will vote based on their principles, but when their pocketbooks get adversely affected, it's a new game.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nope. What we just saw was the election of a third party candidate. While Trump appeared to be running as a Republican, in reality he beat the real Republican candidate, Jeb Bush, in the primaries, and the Democratic candidate, Clinton, in the general election. This election was all about the rejection of the "same old same old". There are a lot of fed up people out there and they rejected the career politicians. Quite amazing.
You are spot on!
This was a change election, one candidate
represented change and the other was
more of the same!
Old 11-10-2016, 12:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump won not only because Hillary is hated more than people love this country, but he also very effectively tapped into the undercurrent of xenophobia, hate, racism, bigotry and misogyny...that has built up since Obama was elected.

Although I believe Trump wanted to win, I don't think he has a clue...as to exactly what he has won.

When it finally sinks in that he's not a King/Dictator, that it is a lot of hard work with really tough choices, that he has to put his "brand" in a blind trust, that he can't unilaterally make good on his campaign promises and that he will be frustrated constantly...we will see a very public meltdown of our POTUS.

And yes, unlike the bitter and nasty folks around here who refuse to call Obama "my President"...for good or bad Trump will become my President.

Because I'm an American first.
Glad you are an American first, but your observations
are really just a lot of biased speculation.

Tags
betting, haha, coldnomore, trump, babies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.