How long will this go on

Old 01-04-2018, 10:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
oK...BE PATIENT....the truth will come out and either you or I will have been shown to be correct.

I attack not the President, but the man in the oval office. He is a draft dodger....a liar....a proffer of false felony accusations....a man who indulged in money laundering for the mob in this country and in Russia....a person who ran an illicit and illegal and now shut down by the state, so called foundation.....who was forced to shut down his Trump Univ scam......who has been accused by 19 women of being sexually agressive....and who on tape discussed this behavior as if all men do this.

This is a man whose entire history is rich with this kind of behavior even if you discount his being the single largest violator of US discrimination in Housing law, of beginning and utilizing for years many racial conspriacy theories....who once spent 10,000 dollars to publicly find some young boys guilty of a crime they did not commit.......

This man is the issue.......and calling him a man after hearing some of the things he has said about his first and second wives publicly...no man I know treats his wife like that.
How about slick willie Billy the cigar poker? did you forget about him?

A slick willie cigar poker Prodigy! Trump is green horn compared to the ultimate Scumbag Clinton. Didn't old Billy pea poker get kicked out of Oxford for forcing himself on young college girl???? And then there Mena Ark.?
Old 01-05-2018, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are the troll on this site!
I have asked you several times to provide the links to back up your claim of other forums that spoke about this forum...Liar! Liar!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Rocky is just a scared girl...relying on someone else to take care of her and to fix everything...like women have been doing for millions of years.

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.