How long will this go on

Old 01-03-2018, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
AND your attacking of our president helps this country...
HOW?
But our country is not your issue, never has been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
oK...BE PATIENT....the truth will come out and either you or I will have been shown to be correct.

I attack not the President, but the man in the oval office. He is a draft dodger....a liar....a proffer of false felony accusations....a man who indulged in money laundering for the mob in this country and in Russia....a person who ran an illicit and illegal and now shut down by the state, so called foundation.....who was forced to shut down his Trump Univ scam......who has been accused by 19 women of being sexually agressive....and who on tape discussed this behavior as if all men do this.

This is a man whose entire history is rich with this kind of behavior even if you discount his being the single largest violator of US discrimination in Housing law, of beginning and utilizing for years many racial conspriacy theories....who once spent 10,000 dollars to publicly find some young boys guilty of a crime they did not commit.......

This man is the issue.......and calling him a man after hearing some of the things he has said about his first and second wives publicly...no man I know treats his wife like that.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
oK.no man I know treats his wife like that.
Have you not been reading the posts in here by Dumbete??
Old 01-03-2018, 03:40 PM
n/a

thankstoFoxNews lyning to stupid people.jpg
Old 01-03-2018, 03:54 PM
n/a

Boy, is ur adult daughter still running that business out of the house?

Better than Tal, I guess.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
foxnewsalert***** IS ENORMOUS.jpg
Old 01-03-2018, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Boy, is ur adult daughter still running that business out of the house?

Better than Tal, I guess.
She might look like Tal with boobs...
Old 01-03-2018, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
She might look like Tal with boobs...
Have you seen how gay boy looks?

Like a gay alcoholic.

I doubt it's his daughter.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I simply object to and condemn the President of the United States attacking his own country, flippantly and with such cavalier recklessness.

He is a mean spirited unamerican, draft dodging lying, incompetent boob.
I don't see this as the president attacking the country anymore as I see you disagreeing with the president as attacking the country.

Both are expressions of dissatisfaction with the people who are currently running the country.

In answer to your original question, I believe that it will go on until the crooked, entrenched, all too powerful, bureaucracy is straightened out.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't see this as the president attacking the country anymore as I see you disagreeing with the president as attacking the country.

Both are expressions of dissatisfaction with the people who are currently running the country.

In answer to your original question, I believe that it will go on until the crooked, entrenched, all too powerful, bureaucracy is straightened out.
And that will NEVER happen as long as you keep electing ANYONE with a D or R after their name. The PARTIES are corrupt...BOTH of them.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you believe that attacking all the departments including the FBI and justice departments along with the media, and doing it in full view of the world, is the way to go ?

You should do a bit more research into your hero who is the most crooked, and wanna be powerful guy in the entire world.

What he is doing here is what he has done his entire life......he wants all power and all the attention.

Did you read the excerpts from the recent much talked about book about how he seduced others wives ?

"Years before he could boast about the size of his nuclear button, Donald Trump got his kicks by having sex with his friends’ wives."

Years ago, when working, I occasionally would tune in to Howard Stern show for the cheap laughs it provided. I used to laugh and be amazed that our President would guest on there and publicly demean whatever his wife was at the time...he did it to all of them...and more than that, how he bragged about cheating on them and always with others wives. In any case, he has not changed it appears....

"After the “pussy-grabbing” tape and accusations of sexual misconduct from 19 women, Mr Trump must now face Fire and Fury, the warts and more warts book by “controversial” US journalist Michael Wolff."

"Amid allegations covering everything from Russia to Ivanka’s jokes about her father’s hair, comes Mr Wolff’s assertion that once upon a time “Trump liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends’ wives into bed”.

“In pursuing a friend’s wife,” Wolff wrote, “he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought.

“Then he’d have his secretary ask the friend into his office; once the friend arrived, Trump would engage in what was, for him, more or less constant sexual banter. "

"“‘Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f*** than your wife? Tell me about it. I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise ...’

“All the while, Trump would have his friend’s wife on the speakerphone, listening in.”

For good measure, Wolff adds that one of the President’s friends described him as having a lot in common with Bill Clinton, “Except that Clinton had a respectable front and Trump did not”.

Did Donald Trump really have sex with his friends' wives? | The Independent

Now the stories in this book are obviously denied by the WH, and the point is made that even though the writer has tapes of his interviews with WH staff, the staff also had a distorted vision of truth !

The past stuff with others wives......well, i do not know if the actual tapes are available but I do know that Stern was protecting them somewhat....however a few....

In newly surfaced Howard Stern interview, Trump joked about giving Princess Di an HIV test - The Washington Post

Howard Stern: It's 'Mind-Boggling' Donald Trump Became President

So, insure you instruct your grandchildren and children to read up on our President and I am sure you want them to emulate him.

Of course you believe all he says, no matter what facts are laid out for you, so this is a waste of breath....he says he is "straightening out the government" by attacking all the hard working dedicated employees of the country....

Now, my question would be....what is he attacking them for ?

He never does anything but react to something bad said about him.....NEVER....he simply maligns them publicly.

So you take him as a hero.....most times you can tell about a person by his heroes.

Have you heard of anyone in a free country ever attacking his own country publicly and so mean spirited ? Most leaders, if they fill a change is necessary go about the WORK to get that change made. Trumps instinct are that of a bully and liar.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you believe that attacking all the departments including the FBI and justice departments along with the media, and doing it in full view of the world, is the way to go ?

You should do a bit more research into your hero who is the most crooked, and wanna be powerful guy in the entire world.

What he is doing here is what he has done his entire life......he wants all power and all the attention.

Did you read the excerpts from the recent much talked about book about how he seduced others wives ?

"Years before he could boast about the size of his nuclear button, Donald Trump got his kicks by having sex with his friends’ wives."

Years ago, when working, I occasionally would tune in to Howard Stern show for the cheap laughs it provided. I used to laugh and be amazed that our President would guest on there and publicly demean whatever his wife was at the time...he did it to all of them...and more than that, how he bragged about cheating on them and always with others wives. In any case, he has not changed it appears....

"After the “pussy-grabbing” tape and accusations of sexual misconduct from 19 women, Mr Trump must now face Fire and Fury, the warts and more warts book by “controversial” US journalist Michael Wolff."

"Amid allegations covering everything from Russia to Ivanka’s jokes about her father’s hair, comes Mr Wolff’s assertion that once upon a time “Trump liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends’ wives into bed”.

“In pursuing a friend’s wife,” Wolff wrote, “he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought.

“Then he’d have his secretary ask the friend into his office; once the friend arrived, Trump would engage in what was, for him, more or less constant sexual banter. "

"“‘Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f*** than your wife? Tell me about it. I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise ...’

“All the while, Trump would have his friend’s wife on the speakerphone, listening in.”

For good measure, Wolff adds that one of the President’s friends described him as having a lot in common with Bill Clinton, “Except that Clinton had a respectable front and Trump did not”.

Now the stories in this book are obviously denied by the WH, and the point is made that even though the writer has tapes of his interviews with WH staff, the staff also had a distorted vision of truth !

The past stuff with others wives......well, i do not know if the actual tapes are available but I do know that Stern was protecting them somewhat....however a few....

In newly surfaced Howard Stern interview, Trump joked about giving Princess Di an HIV test - The Washington Post

So, insure you instruct your grandchildren and children to read up on our President and I am sure you want them to emulate him.

Of course you believe all he says, no matter what facts are laid out for you, so this is a waste of breath....he says he is "straightening out the government" by attacking all the hard working dedicated employees of the country....

He never does anything but react to something bad said about him.....NEVER....he simply maligns them publicly.

So you take him as a hero.....most times you can tell about a person by his heroes.

Have you heard of anyone in a free country ever attacking his own country publicly and so mean spirited ? Most leaders, if they fill a change is necessary go about the WORK to get that change made. Trumps instinct are that of a bully and liar.
I'm sorry. I mistakenly thought that you wanted to have a rational conversation.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

You would have HATED Benjamin Franklin...he grabbed a lot of pussy.

You would have HATED Jefferson...he was "supposedly" f@cking slaves. He must have been REALLY hard up to do that. Did he f@ck the sheep too?

Alpha males aren't very likable.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry. I mistakenly thought that you wanted to have a rational conversation.
You said you don't see the President attacking our country.

You supported him because you believe he is doing good work for our country.

I simply gave you examples of why he lies and if you believe him, you are a fool, as this is his life.

Over the months gone by, I have given you facts supporting the reasons he attacks...not what you think.

He has fired in one year 3 people who were investigating him. He is cleaning nothing..actually he is doing the opposite of his promises unless you count the EOs...he is dividing the country and quickly.

I know you know all this, but also know to give you chapter and verse..again is a fools errand.

If you actually believe the dribble this man spits out, you are extremely gullible, OR as many who love him...because they are so filled with hate for someone else, which gives them no right to stand by and watch our country destroyed
Old 01-04-2018, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
You would have HATED Benjamin Franklin...he grabbed a lot of pussy.

You would have HATED Jefferson...he was "supposedly" f@cking slaves. He must have been REALLY hard up to do that. Did he f@ck the sheep too?

Alpha males aren't very likable.
What country are you posting from ?

Are you an American and if so what state are you in ?

What org do you post for on here ?
Old 01-04-2018, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
What country are you posting from ?

Are you an American and if so what state are you in ?

What org do you post for on here ?
You are the troll on this site!
I have asked you several times to provide the links to back up your claim of other forums that spoke about this forum...Liar! Liar!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.