US Taxpayer already suffering effects of Trumps tax disaster

Old 12-20-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Default US Taxpayer already suffering effects of Trumps tax disaster

Six American businesses announced on Wednesday that they would both be investing hundreds of millions of dollars
in their employees because of Republican tax reform bill that the Senate passed on Tuesday night.

1. AT&T announced they would “invest an additional $1 billion in the United States in 2018 and pay a special
$1,000 bonus to more than 200,000 AT&T U.S. employees.” AT&T further noted that if Trump signed the bill
before Christmas that the company will receive the bonus over the holidays.

2. Boeing will invest an additional $300 million in three areas that will directly benefit their employees.
Dennis Muilenburg, President, and CEO of Boeing praised the new tax reform bill, saying that it is critical for Boeing sustained long-term growth.

3. Wells Fargo will increase their minimum hourly pay rate to $15, and will "aim for $400M in philanthropic
donations next year due to the newly-passed GOP tax bill."

4. Comcast announced that they will give $1,000 bonuses to over 100,000 "eligible front line and non-executive employees"
& invest $50 billion over the next five years in infrastructure "based on the passage of tax reform."

5. Fifth Third Bancorp, a bank headquartered in Ohio, announced that they would raise the minimum hourly wage for all
employees to $15 following the tax reform bill and would give a one-time bonus of $1,000 to more than 13,500 of its employees.

6. FedEx announced that the company will ramp up hiring in response to the tax bill.

God save the country from this terrible president.

INSTANT BOOM: American Businesses Announce Major Bonuses For Employees Because Of Trump Tax Reform | Daily Wire
Old 12-20-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

How much money are they giving to the Russians? It is our day today, the people who love this country and read and listen to the foolishness of many. Carry on. All your tears couldn't drown out our progress. Carry on you fools.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

The republicans told you for 8 years Obama care would ruin the economy. There has been nothing but increases in employment every month. They were wrong. They also told you it was sacrilege to increase the debt except when they are in charge. It's simple, when they cut taxes with out cutting spending it's the same as when the credit card company says it's ok to skip next month's payment. You still will have to pay the debt but now with increased interest. Lower tax rate for the top earners, cuts in inheritance and special treatment for real estate investments, explain to me how Trump won't benefit from the new tax plan. He lied to you and your cuts are set to expire. I didn't and wouldn't vote for him but I'm glad you did. My income is 300k so I feel safe the new tax plan won't hurt me.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The republicans told you for 8 years Obama care would ruin the economy. There has been nothing but increases in employment every month. They were wrong. They also told you it was sacrilege to increase the debt except when they are in charge. It's simple, when they cut taxes with out cutting spending it's the same as when the credit card company says it's ok to skip next month's payment. You still will have to pay the debt but now with increased interest. Lower tax rate for the top earners, cuts in inheritance and special treatment for real estate investments, explain to me how Trump won't benefit from the new tax plan. He lied to you and your cuts are set to expire. I didn't and wouldn't vote for him but I'm glad you did. My income is 300k so I feel safe the new tax plan won't hurt me.
Everybody just seems to want to polish the theme the democrats and the media are pounding every day....the tax cut is for the rich.....

All the while FAILING to present the advantages for the non-rich. They also fail to discuss the rich democrats (but they won't bring that up either).

Anti-Trumpism at it's finest
Old 12-21-2017, 07:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
The way you wrote that paragraph, I doubt you make 300k.

Obama made 10 trillion disappeared. His employment numbers were fixed and wages were a joke.

Yes. Iran and North Korea did well under Barry.

Hezbollah had their best 8 years ever, thank you President Obama.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Six American businesses announced on Wednesday that they would both be investing hundreds of millions of dollars
in their employees because of Republican tax reform bill that the Senate passed on Tuesday night.

1. AT&T announced they would “invest an additional $1 billion in the United States in 2018 and pay a special
$1,000 bonus to more than 200,000 AT&T U.S. employees
.” AT&T further noted that if Trump signed the bill

2. Boeing will invest an additional $300 million in three areas that will directly benefit their employees.
Dennis Muilenburg, President, and CEO of Boeing praised the new tax reform bill, saying that it is critical for Boeing sustained long-term growth.

3. Wells Fargo will increase their minimum hourly pay rate to $15, and will "aim for $400M in philanthropic
donations
next year due to the newly-passed GOP tax bill."

4. Comcast announced that they will give $1,000 bonuses to over 100,000 "eligible front line and non-executive employees"
& invest $50 billion over the next five years in infrastructure "based on the passage of tax reform."

5. Fifth Third Bancorp, a bank headquartered in Ohio, announced that they would raise the minimum hourly wage for all
employees to $15 following the tax reform bill and would give a one-time bonus of $1,000 to more than 13,500 of its employees.

6. FedEx announced that the company will ramp up hiring in response to the tax bill.

INSTANT BOOM: American Businesses Announce Major Bonuses For Employees Because Of Trump Tax Reform | Daily Wire
You DO know that WE will pay for ALL those added benefits? Fees will go up, interest paid will be reduced. The CUSTOMER ends up paying for EVERYTHING a corporation does.

Quote:
They way you wrote that paragraph, I doubt you make 300k.

Obama made 10 trillion disappeared. His employment numbers were fixed and wages were a joke.

Yes. Iran and North Korea did well under Barry.

Hezbollah had their best 8 years ever, thank you President Obama.
It didn't "disappear"...it went into his "friends" pockets! WHY do you think he's so popular? Because he's smart? Black? No...he gave a LOT of people a LOT of money.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
You DO know that WE will pay for ALL those added benefits? Fees will go up, interest paid will be reduced. The CUSTOMER ends up paying for EVERYTHING a corporation does.

It didn't "disappear"...it went into his "friends" pockets! WHY do you think he's so popular? Because he's smart? Black? No...he gave a LOT of people a LOT of money.
Especially the sorority Canadian friend that got the contract for Obamacare start up and it didn't work and Microsoft or apple? had to bail them out. IMO You would think an American company would of got contract for American needs when taxes payers are flipping the bill. IMO that's one of the may reasons it AFU. IMO the other was Insurance Lobbyists wrote Obamacare and "they" Senate Didn't even read it" remember the most stooped political comment EVER made on National TV by the DNC ranking member and majority head of the senate. "WE HAVE TO PASS IT TO SEE WHATS IN IT" Anybody member of that party is well Lacking Brains, nicest thing I can say
Old 12-21-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

You can't reason with the right wing. They have their own set of pseudo facts they get from Faux news. But the bottom line is they are hypocrites. President Obama kept the country from going under, financially, with his economic plan. It worked. Jobs rebounded, and the country, when he left office, was at almost full employment. Critics complained mercilessly about the run up in the national debt. Now Trump and his co-conspirators want to give payback to his donors in the form of tax cuts. They have done so, and all analyses point to an even bigger increase in the national debt. it is just sickening. Of course Trump and his businesses will be big winners in the new tax scheme. How predictable.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You can't reason with the right wing. They have their own set of pseudo facts they get from Faux news. But the bottom line is they are hypocrites. President Obama kept the country from going under, financially, with his economic plan. It worked. Jobs rebounded, and the country, when he left office, was at almost full employment. Critics complained mercilessly about the run up in the national debt. Now Trump and his co-conspirators want to give payback to his donors in the form of tax cuts. They have done so, and all analyses point to an even bigger increase in the national debt. it is just sickening. Of course Trump and his businesses will be big winners in the new tax scheme. How predictable.
You stupid f@ck...it DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT IS...as long as he's a D or R...WE get f@cked.

Obama BOUGHT an "economic recovery" with f@cking $10 trillion of debt. Enough debt to make TWO stacks of $1 bills that would reach the f@cking moon.

Trump with do the SAME f@cking thing...only he'll spend for different reasons. Trump will double the debt AGAIN if he lasts long enough.

You people are f@cking retards.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

The only answer I can give you is I am 66 and won't take ss until I have to. When they say the country is in debt and we need to trim entitlements I'll say a prayer for you, I don't need it. It's going to be dejavue all over again. Just like Nixon when you realize he lying your going to be very disappointed.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
The only answer I can give you is I am 66 and won't take ss until I have to. When they say the country is in debt and we need to trim entitlements I'll say a prayer for you, I don't need it. It's going to be dejavue all over again. Just like Nixon when you realize he lying your going to be very disappointed.
You are a great communicator.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Can you explain to me the advantages in cutting taxes without cutting spending? It same as not making a monthly credit card bill. You still have to pay it but now there is more interest. as far as it will pay for itself, if it so great an idea why don't we cut taxes 10 fold so we all get rich.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Can you explain to me the advantages in cutting taxes without cutting spending? It same as not making a monthly credit card bill. You still have to pay it but now there is more interest. as far as it will pay for itself, if it so great an idea why don't we cut taxes 10 fold so we all get rich.
Well dougie...what we do and what we continue to do is...simply take out ANOTHER loan...float some more bonds...to pay.

We OWE $20 TRILLION...we're SHORT over a $1 trillion each year. We BORROW 1/4 of the federal yearly expenses.

To stay alive, they'll keep borrowing. They get another credit card to pay the interest only on the 1st. We have a LOT of credit cards now. Every time they raise the debt ceiling...and they WILL raise it again...it's like the government getting another new credit card to run up a balance on...that they CAN'T pay...just like all the others before it.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Increases in employment during the Obama administration were minuscule and didn't keep up with the increases in our population. Since the election of President Trump, our economy has been growing faster than it had in over 50 years.

A rise in the debt does not correlate with a cut in taxes. It is not as simple as you make it out to be. Every time taxes have been cut in the past, from JFK to Reagan to Clinton, revenues to the government have increased. Every single time! The reason that we have deficits and this debt is that Congress outspends that additional income. The reason that Congress spends too much is that we don't have a balanced budget amendment. We don't have a pre-set amount that they are allowed to spend. That's like you ignoring the fact that your income is $300k and deciding to spend $400K anyway. You do this year after year and you develop a huge debt.

The plan has lowered the rate for corporations so that our corporations can compete with corporations in other countries. Corporations were deciding to do business elsewhere because they couldn't compete while being based here. We've already had several companies return and invest here. That translates to more jobs. That's simple.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Default As GOP hands them billions, Wells Fargo CEO admits he won’t help workers

Quote:

$1,000 bonus to more than 200,000 AT&T U.S. employees.” AT&T further noted that if Trump signed the bill

donations next year due to the newly-passed GOP tax bill."

As GOP hands them billions, Wells Fargo CEO admits he won't help workers | Shareblue Media

startcreatingjobs.jpg

Tags
tax, bill, announced, employees, reform

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.