How Many People Will Get Gunned Down in Chicago This Weekend ?

Old 05-29-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You're right. Too many guns.
You can only thank Obama for the great increase in gun
ownership and sales!
Old 05-29-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here is the update from the Chicago Press : As of 3 PM today Sunday the weekend count is 23 shot and 7 dead .

At least 3 of the 23 are in critical condition.

Clearly what is needed are more Government Programs .
Seems that the real problem is too many bad people in certain areas such as Chicago!
Old 05-29-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

The Mayor of Chicago is doing a great job !
Old 05-29-2016, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seems that the real problem is too many bad people in certain areas such as Chicago!
Mass shooting in Houston earlier today.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mass shooting in Houston earlier today.

It seems that at least they were shooting at mostly the cops. Maybe, just maybe if the police were not as multi-gernerationally corrupt as any other street gang they would not have been the primary targets and get just a bit of respect. They get NONE from me.

(lets get the deniers to deny the local sheriff who was arrested...typical cop)
Old 05-29-2016, 04:59 PM
n/a

The home front: So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
The home front: So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the country. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the War of Independence to Iraq.
Please run the same numbers only remove guns and replace it with cigarettes and/or automobiles...then get back to us with your results.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
It seems that at least they were shooting at mostly the cops. Maybe, just maybe if the police were not as multi-gernerationally corrupt as any other street gang they would not have been the primary targets and get just a bit of respect. They get NONE from me.

(lets get the deniers to deny the local sheriff who was arrested...typical cop)
Ok so are you one of those 30 to 40 something guys who are on parole and living with your aged Mother on the far North end of the Villages ?
Old 05-29-2016, 05:29 PM
n/a

Wow ! The Chicago Tribune site now reports that as of 1:30 PM today there have been over 40 shootings in Chicago this weekend .

I think that this is outside of any number anyone has chosen in the pool .
Old 05-29-2016, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please run the same numbers only remove guns and replace it with cigarettes and/or automobiles...then get back to us with your results.
I guess I use to drive 400-500 hours a year. I'm still here. If being shot at 400-500 hours a year. I don't think I would be here.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess I use to drive 400-500 hours a year. I'm still here. If being shot at 400-500 hours a year. I don't think I would be here.
I guess it really all depends on who is doing the shooting.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess it really all depends on who is doing the shooting.
That's true. But when you get killed in a car they call it an "accident."
Old 05-29-2016, 05:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow ! The Chicago Tribune site now reports that as of 1:30 PM today there have been over 40 shootings in Chicago this weekend .

I think that this is outside of any number anyone has chosen in the pool .
And, yet again the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd is conspicuously absent - what a surprise.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ok so are you one of those 30 to 40 something guys who are on parole and living with your aged Mother on the far North end of the Villages ?

Not even close. You failed to make an excuse for the Sheriff they arrested. How about the ignorant cops who recently arrested a woman with a medical emergency (RX interaction) as opposed to getting her to a hospital? Have an excuse for them? I know, the cops who like to harass golf carts for not coming to a total stop near Sumpters Landing? How about the fact that MOST cops can not pass a narcotics drug test due to "pain killers" they take for "on the job" injuries?

Where I worked we invited the police to NOT go there. They would blatantly steal food from staff areas and walk around like they owned the place...all of them, idiots. Low self esteem, power mongering idiots.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
And, yet again the 'Black Lives Matter' crowd is conspicuously absent - what a surprise.
Okay, go get your white hood Black lives only matter when they risk not getting something for nothing...oddly, they cant pay rent but they can afford custom Tee-Shirts when one of their brethren is gunned down.

Tags
people, nyc, post, washington, prize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.