How many Trump events on 28 Sep?

Old 09-30-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Default If, true-it simply does not matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Newsweek investigative report this morning.

A real upstanding American, huh

"A company controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in Communist Cuba during Fidel Castro’s presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and court filings."

How Donald Trump’s Company Violated the United States Embargo Against Cuba
Are you aware the Kennedy knowing that he was going to embargo Cuba first bought a large quantity of Cuban cigars.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you aware the Kennedy knowing that he was going to embargo Cuba first bought a large quantity of Cuban cigars.
Ah HAH!! Now we know where Bill Clinton got his cigar idea. He was always an admirer of JFK.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Which means what ????

Bought within the law versus outside the law by a man who touts right and wrong and wants the WH.

Have any of you looked into his dealings in Libya and Iran ?

Better yet....Turkey......
Old 09-30-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
All that really matters is the Electoral College which will take er... steal the decision out of the hands of voters

Hillary and Company are America version of Brazil's gang of utter corruption Dilma Rouselff and Company Dear Dilma is being charged Why haven't the FBI and the DOJ charged Clinton? Hmmmmmmmm Our G men have also been corrupted . Is this the beginning of a transition from FBI to Stasi? Is the DOJ a kangaroo court for the Obama where only Obama gets to decide who should be convicted?

Donald and Company are good show horses, good work horses very aggressive business people very intelligent, lots of energy....YET I am mystified as to why this guy ends up shooting himself in the foot over and over again. He misses every political nuance but is it a deficit or intentional?

This is a troubling election cycle and I am very afraid for America. I never acknowledged Obama as my president and now fear that I will again repeat this same acknowledgement. where are the Lincoln's, Truman, Reagan and yes even Kennedy...dare we hope for a Washington. God help this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Easy answer actually...very easy.

First you give his campaign team of extremist, conspiracy theorist some applause they do not deserve. Lets begin with current campaign manager, Steve Bannon. I suggest you at least google him and then work your way around.....campaign members now negotiating in Russia....campaign manger prior working for Putin and his cohorts in Ukraine. These are NOT folks that deserve any kind of pats on the back that you give them.

Fact is I am mystified at any person complimenting them and might ask you what you see that is any way positive about his staff ? ANYTHING AT ALL.

Next, this candidacy is a sham of epic proportions. You place no blame on Trump whatsoever.

Donny Deutsch, a long time associate of Trump from the beginning has felt that Trump did not want to be President, and would find a way out. That this entire thing was about HIM..TRUMP and nothing else.

Remember, all Trump does now is sell his brand...period. Get the name out there.

Not saying Deutsch is correct, but it sure makes sense.

If I have to split any blame for this fiasco, part would go to the GOP but after asking and talking, I do not see how they had a way out.

Frankly, the only thing that can happen is those voters who made him the candidate are the reason and the losers.

He played the Apprentice role and the electorate mostly sitting home watching television, ignoring real news...energizing themselves by reading the conspiracy theories out there got up and made him the candidate, WITH NO THOUGHT about anything except "getting even" or taking "vengeance".

Trump has these large rallies because he loves the adulation, he loves the laughs he gets when he mocks someone. He has ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY....all actually on tape or recorded, not rumors of any kind.

He wants the attention.......he does not shoot himself in the foot...what you see is Donald Trump...meanspirited, egoist, non apologetic for anything. How many times does it take for him to debase somebody, never apologize and still have your support to act as your representative with other nations. He is a buffoon.

When you add all of his foreign investments and debt to countries that he will need to negotiate with....talking PERSONAL DEBT. Makes no sense to even consider him past that alone.

A president who labels everyone, by race, ethnic group, sex or some thing that allows him to feel superior.

But back to that staff you so like....

Corey Lewandoski...in August of this year, he was still pushing the birther thing, and was close worker with the Koch brothers.

Paul Manafort....Lobbyist for pro-Russian Ukrainian leader Viktor Yanukovych as well as for dictators such as Ferdinand Marcos and Mobutu Sese Seko and guerrilla leader Jonas Savimbi. Took about 1/4 million from French folks he helped get elected which WAS The money was transferred to him through his friend, Lebanese arms-dealer Abdul Rahman al-Assir, from middle-men fees paid for arranging the sale of three French Agosta-class submarines to Pakistan, in a scandal known as the Karachi Affair.

Steve Bannon....he has run a few far and radical right wing websites and never met a conspiracy theory he did not like. He has made 3 films, two of them about Sarah Palin. I add this link if you need more....

Steve Bannon: This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America

So, in summary, Trump is being Trump.....if you expect him to ever stand up like a man....forget it....he is a punk, trained by Roy Cohen on head knocking politics, taught by him and his mob associates early on disrespect for women, which he manifested not only in this campaign but by publicly bragging about screwing others wives behind the back of his wife.

He does not apologize and wears that like a badge of honor instead of the stupidity it is.

Show horse in referring him and his staff is insulting.

Listen, Hillary Clinton is no my cup of tea either and the only thing we share in common, it appears is total distaste for both candidate.

Sadly, the Republicans nominated the ONLY person that can make Hillary Clinton look good.

He has so split the GOP, win or lose, he has destroyed any chance of the Republicans having power in Washington for many years. The Democrats, win or lose will control all three houses of government for years to come. And it will be even worse if Trump were elected...his foul mouth, the many lawsuits hanging over his heads, the ugly revelations that lie in his tax returns will insure that the Democrats that you hate so much will rule this country for a long long long time.

Tags
polls, sep, events, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.