How stupid and how dangerous. When will it end.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:14 PM
n/a

Default How stupid and how dangerous. When will it end.

For the second time in two months people have perpetrated dangerous and illegal stunts to aggrandize themselves to get on a reality show.

We don't want people faking balloon escapades with children.

We certainly don't want people invading the White House having access to the president.

What will it take to stop this? You know it's only going to get worse as people seek their 15 minutes.

JLK
Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 PM
n/a

Don't give them their 15 minutes! Give them 30 years instead!!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:24 PM
n/a

I agree, prosecute them!!! Lets hope because they are rich they don't get away with this. Also what is wrong with our government agencies that didn't do their job.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:36 AM
n/a

I was quite shocked by the idea that the secret service allowed this to happen. This is the story to me. I find it amazing that someone (inside) did not know them.

Based on what I have heard so far, you have two people who are not vetted in any way within arms length of international dignitaries, the VP, etc.

I would not think this could happen the way secret service reviews and practices procedure. They got lucky this was just a prank IMO.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 AM
n/a

It appears that President Obama and Secret Service management are well down the road to another "systemic failure". The only question is "Who will die as a result of this failure?" Will it be another Brady-type incident or worse? There is no telling but underfunding, under staffing, and overworking those whose job it is to protect our countries leaders seems to be a menu for disaster.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:11 PM
n/a

Default They are like my kids, now my grand kids and too many

permissive pacifists....no matter how serious they have some sort of smoothing, calming, don't upset the apple cart excuse.....which is BS!

But to have the same irresponsible attitude running our country? I think not.

btk
Old 12-30-2009, 12:50 PM
n/a

Do I sense a move to Political is in order shortly???
Old 12-31-2009, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat1 View Post
Do I sense a move to Political is in order shortly???
I certainly hope so... ASAP!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:52 PM
n/a

Default It has been on political since around noon.

Either fall in line an be nice nice or be sent to political....eh?

I find it to be pretty enlightening company. How boring and vanilla would it be if there were no differing opinions?

No struggle, no progress!!!!!

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.