The human-sacrifice-demanding witch doctors of Climate Quackery.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's so sad that a vocal minority of our citizen actually believe that.
OK Jim...lets hear it...what are we still the best at? Maybe certain research?

But we're losing in quality of life, education, prosperity...were we're down to #25.

That's what happens when the population goes to 51% minorities...on its way to 80% in 30 years.

From another thread...

""Desegregation works. Nothing else does," said Daniel Shulman, a Minnesota civil rights attorney. "There is no amount of money you can put into a segregated school that is going to make it equal."

The white kids...bring in white kids to bring up the black schools scores...NOTHING else works!"
Old 12-04-2017, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
It's so sad that a vocal minority of our citizen actually believe that.

I believe it because it can be backed up with cold hard facts. We are not the country we once were except for our military. That is the only area where we exceed any other country. Our population can’t live in aircraft carriers or eat MRE’s or hospice in a tank or be educated at West Point. Over the past 2 generations our middle class has been decimated, the rich are getting richer and our politicians sleezier. We have one
of the highest infant mortality rates, lowest savings rate, much of our population still has no medical insurance. We are not the shining light we once were and Trump is dragging us down into the swamp deeper and deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 05:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I just got back from Canada. We stayed with relatives. I was informed that they MUST have three different trash receptacles. One for paper, one for recyclables and one for compost material. They must pay for these different trash pickups and are charged by weight. The government employs people to walk the streets and look through the trash to make sure that it complies. If they find something in the wrong bin, the homeowner can be fined.

Holy government control Batman. Where has the freedom gone in Canada?

In a restaurant, I also ordered a burger rare and was informed that all burgers must be cooked to well-done. I ordered a burger rare and was informed that this is a nationwide law.

The government up there can tell you what you can eat and how it must be prepared.

I hope that this never happens to our great country.

Phew.

Is that nationwide or just one of the provinces?

Canada-Care: did you hear about the 10 month waiting period for the maternity ward?

Old 12-04-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post

Phew.

Canada would lock you up simply for being a miscontent.

Old 12-04-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
I believe it because it can be backed up with cold hard facts. We are not the country we once were except for our military. That is the only area where we exceed any other country. Our population can’t live in aircraft carriers or eat MRE’s or hospice in a tank or be educated at West Point. Over the past 2 generations our middle class has been decimated, the rich are getting richer and our politicians sleezier. We have one
of the highest infant mortality rates, lowest savings rate, much of our population still has no medical insurance. We are not the shining light we once were and Trump is dragging us down into the swamp deeper and deeper.

NO...MINORITIES are dragging us down into the 3rd world...deeper and deeper. They WERE 10% at America's peak...they're now 51% and America has dropped to #25...they'll be 80% in 30 year and America won't exist.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
NO...MINORITIES are dragging us down into the 3rd world...deeper and deeper. They WERE 10% at America's peak...they're now 51% and America has dropped to #25...they'll be 80% in 30 year and America won't exist.

What is Femo-Fascism's signature law?

Old 12-05-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is Femo-Fascism's signature law?

Tell everyone ELSE what to do and how to do it...what to think and what to accept.

They want to control...uncontrollable men.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tell everyone ELSE what to do and how to do it...what to think and what to accept.

They want to control...uncontrollable men.
Wrong. Not specific enough.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong. Not specific enough.
Remember Bog...I'm the big picture guy.

"They want to control...uncontrollable men." IS the ultimate goal. There are a LOT of "specifics" that go along with it...but the bottom line is...They want to control...uncontrollable men. Unless they control us...we control them. Women always have controlled men...with just a smile...now...well...they've gone too far.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Tags
quackery, climate, human-sacrifice-demanding, witch, doctors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.