I am angry !!

Old 12-26-2017, 11:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJerseyGirl View Post
The only thing more disturbing is the rampant racism of some of our villagers.

Some of them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2017, 12:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
... says they classic poseur of the gated-community.

Old 12-27-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Awww...we don't like living near black people...

Go to MLK Blvd...visit a black school...NOW...can you blame us?

To know them is to HATE them. Hate what they do...their actions...their character.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Interesting comment considering the previous administration raised the national debt to 20 Trillion
Old 12-27-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganguy View Post
Interesting comment considering the previous administration raised the national debt to 20 Trillion
And it was truly magical 8 years, Obama raised the debt so many trillions of dollars, yet he made the money disappear, there is not one thing to show for it, no infrastructure and he didn't even win the war on terror.

The lobbyists and special interest are all very wealthy. Thank you mr. Obama
Old 12-27-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
And it was truly magical 8 years, Obama raised the debt so many trillions of dollars, yet he made the money disappear, there is not one thing to show for it, no infrastructure and he didn't even win the war on terror.

The lobbyists and special interest are all very wealthy. Thank you mr. Obama
THAT is WHERE all that money went. Eventually...it ends up in the hands of the ultra wealthy who control the corporations...who control government at every level.

It wasn't magic...it was theft. They create a problem and then contract out the solution.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:42 AM
n/a

Agreed!
Old 12-27-2017, 10:43 AM
n/a

Default corrupt

You say the USA is corrupt, every country is corrupt to various degrees. Go to Mexico like I did for 2 1/2 years, to see first hand massive corruption at EVERY level of society. You'll be very happy to get back to America.....
Old 12-27-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
You say the USA is corrupt, every country is corrupt to various degrees. Go to Mexico like I did for 2 1/2 years, to see first hand massive corruption at EVERY level of society. You'll be very happy to get back to America.....
Where it's LESS corrupt. That's our goal? To be less corrupt than the other minority majority countries?

How about we try to be like the WHITE european countries who have happy thriving societies?

Or did...until the Muslims invaded.

F@cking black and brown people...WHAT good are they? They f@ck up EVERYTHING they get involved in....everything.

OK...except a few sports.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Are you stupid? are you serious? Then we will be an authoritarian country.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

I hope I am not your neighbor you racist individual...
Old 12-27-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Schonfeld View Post
They would not let you in the villages? Too liberal?

Glad the Morse family has standards.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
And I'm glad I don't have n!@@ers for neighbors...I bet secretly...you are too. IF you had ANY brains you would.

I bet YOU don't live on MLK Blvd. You live in "whiteville" with the OTHER 99% white people.

You want to see racism? Go where I learned mine...MLK Blvd in ANY city. That's where you find the REAL negros...the 99%...and they're NOT like us...in fact...they AREN'T us...they're a different species...23andme proved it. It PROVED that blacks...negros...are a distinct and separate species. You won't find THAT on the nightly news...but you WILL hear about the negro killings and crimes.

You're an emotional fool susan...unfit for leadership position...and yet people like you WILL get a quota and some corporation WILL suffer for it. Employees under you WILL suffer for it. Customers will suffer for it.

NOTHING is worse than working for a minority or woman, ignorant fool, who is WAY outside their element...ONLY there to fill an EEO quota. I've seen it over and over as they move them around like musical chairs...only when the music stops...THEY BUMP someone off their chair.

America...the land of delusion.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Consider how amazing it is that the President of the United States is attacking, over and over again, the Attorney General, the Justice Department, the FBI––calling them biased, calling them incompetent, saying ‘a lot of people’ are upset about it. You know who ‘a lot of people’ are? ‘A lot of people’ are the people who watch Fox News. Other than that, a lot of people are actually not upset about this investigation. That’s shown over and over again in the polls.
The left is uninformed and complacent with being ignorant. That is why they do not wish to know about their gov being corrupt and President Trump, being an outsider is upsetting their apple cart.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

This is a collection of schmuck posts by Femo-Fascists who want to "Oh honey I'm so upset" manipulate the world, and conservatives who just want to scream about their legitimate grievances.

Tags
world

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.