Hillary's Victories Mean Painful Legal Choices for DOJ, WH

Old 03-02-2016, 02:49 PM
n/a

Default Hillary's Victories Mean Painful Legal Choices for DOJ, WH

Hillary's Victories Mean Painful Legal Choices for DOJ, WH | RealClearPolitics

Kind of hard for Democrats to pin this on Republicans, IF/IF Hilary is indicted.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Hillary has threatened to take Obama and others down with her if she is indicted. Does anyone really think that this is going to happen? It would not surprise me to see her have an accident, or sudden relapse from her head injury, causing her demise. Kind of like all those coincidental deaths of the Clinton's associates throughout the years. I'm sure that they can convince Slick Willie to keep his mouth shut if this happens. After all, he doesn't wish the IRS to continue to study his financials related to the Clinton Foundation, I'm sure.

The article brings up some interesting points.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:07 PM
n/a

Actually, the only person who is going to trial is the R front runner on fraud charges.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually, the only person who is going to trial is the R front runner on fraud charges.
Good luck on that. He has already taken care of most of it. It is a civil case anyway and he will hardly be troubled by it. Better keep your eye on Hillary before she disappears. Try to remember what she looks like.
Old 03-02-2016, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
BS!

Tags
democrats, pin, republicans, indicted, hilary, if/if, hard, legal, painful, victories, choices, doj, kind, hillarys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.