I find so little about Donald Trump Christian.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default I find so little about Donald Trump Christian.

Why Donald Trump Threatens to Trump the Gospel | Christianity Today

And I do not seem to be alone in this. The Donald seems to have very little connection to the morality of Jesus Christ as described in the Gospels.
  #2  
Old 03-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why Donald Trump Threatens to Trump the Gospel | Christianity Today

And I do not seem to be alone in this. The Donald seems to have very little connection to the morality of Jesus Christ as described in the Gospels.
Who cares? The election is for president, not pope.
  #3  
Old 03-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Who cares? The election is for president, not pope.
Exactly!
  #4  
Old 03-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why Donald Trump Threatens to Trump the Gospel | Christianity Today

And I do not seem to be alone in this. The Donald seems to have very little connection to the morality of Jesus Christ as described in the Gospels.
I wonder why you are limiting your concern to Trump.

There is not a politician at the local, state or federal level that is exempt from such a concern.

They are all members of the "party class" that is predominantly focused on retaining the fat cat job they have, hence re-election is priority number one.

Secondary priorities are dictated by, race/religion/special interest/minority groups needs and quid quo pros.

The only time the voter gets any attention is during election times. Other than those times they just get dragged along with what ever the politicians do every day.

Politicians in general do no exhibit or practice christian values so please do not just single out Trump.
  #5  
Old 03-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So we don't have to worry about you conservatives bringing up Bill Clinton's sexual transgressions, because "who cares". Boy, that is a switch. Good to know.
  #6  
Old 03-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So we don't have to worry about you conservatives bringing up Bill Clinton's sexual transgressions, because "who cares". Boy, that is a switch. Good to know.
Typical libtard comment, totally disregarding the subject.

I doubt Slick Willie's actions had anything to do with him being a Christian, but it did have something to do with his job and illegal behavior. Only a NON-Christian would compare one idiot with all of a religious group. I don't see you libtards saying anything about MUSLIM terrorists and their actions.

So, just be quiet and go away, because you really shouldn't comment on something that you know nothing about.
  #7  
Old 03-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think perhaps we are giving more credit to the ooposition for changing the subject and sticking only with what they are allowed to talk about.

I am beginning to think they just don't get any points being made.

They are at a distinct disadvantage in many respects becuase when they get a subject not covered by talking points they either have to wing it or try their best to fit anything into the limited scope they have.

What other explanation could there possibly be for being off topic consistently.....(sarcasm).
  #8  
Old 03-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So we don't have to worry about you conservatives bringing up Bill Clinton's sexual transgressions, because "who cares". Boy, that is a switch. Good to know.
Yes, you should worry. Because, it is you that will lose in the long run. No matter which party wins. If Republicans win, you lose your gravy train. If the socialists win, you will have to live at a lower standard or go back to work. And, you will have to watch what you say or be arrested. You wont' be able to fight tyranny because they will confiscate your guns. You will get only the health care that the gov dictates, according to what you are worth to them. Not to make you nervous, but you are dancing on very thin ice and the temperature is rising. But, only people such as you that is dependent on someone else, will have to worry that much.
  #9  
Old 03-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes, you should worry. Because, it is you that will lose in the long run. No matter which party wins. If Republicans win, you lose your gravy train. If the socialists win, you will have to live at a lower standard or go back to work. And, you will have to watch what you say or be arrested. You wont' be able to fight tyranny because they will confiscate your guns. You will get only the health care that the gov dictates, according to what you are worth to them. Not to make you nervous, but you are dancing on very thin ice and the temperature is rising. But, only people such as you that is dependent on someone else, will have to worry that much.
You know absolutely about a socialist society.
  #10  
Old 03-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/chr...als-all-along/

Maybe this will clear up why this is important.
  #11  
Old 03-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes, you should worry. Because, it is you that will lose in the long run. No matter which party wins. If Republicans win, you lose your gravy train. If the socialists win, you will have to live at a lower standard or go back to work. And, you will have to watch what you say or be arrested. You wont' be able to fight tyranny because they will confiscate your guns. You will get only the health care that the gov dictates, according to what you are worth to them. Not to make you nervous, but you are dancing on very thin ice and the temperature is rising. But, only people such as you that is dependent on someone else, will have to worry that much.
Idiotic post.
  #12  
Old 03-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Idiotic post.
And I expect that you are an expert on idiotic posts, being a troll and all.
 

Tags
find, donald, trump, christian

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.