“I just choose to not listen”: why Trump supporters are tuning out the scandals

Old 05-22-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The left continues to make up stories and accusations regarding Trump. They take a statement he makes and pervert out of context.

Example:

Trump said " I hope if the Russians find Hillary's lost emails, they will give them to the FBI."
Liberal translation: " I hope the Russians will HACK Hillary's emails."

Trump said: "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”
Liberal translation: "You will drop this investigation into Flynn, do you understand that?"

You people just cannot accept responsibility for Trump's bad behavior. Still defeflecting, still blaming everyone from Obama, to Hillary, to liberals in general. Pathetic. And by the way, there is a tremendous amount of proof regarding Russian interference in our election. You apparently have not been reading the newspapers or watching TV or internet. Oh wait, you probably just watch Fox News.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Old 05-22-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Analysis of Fox News suggests that the TV news network is a leader in lying to the American public, beating out CNN and MSNBC for the amount of falsehoods broadcasted.

The analysis comes from Punditfact, a partnership between the Tampa Bay Times and Politifact.com, which maintains scorecards on the accuracy of major TV news networks. As of January, about 60 percent of facts reported by Fox News were false.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Default Trump First 100 days.....sad

Trump’s First 100 Days: What has President Trump done so far? - The Washington Post
Old 05-23-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

He has made Alec Baldwin popular again. WATCH: Alec Baldwin teaches his 3-year-old daughter how to do a hilarious Trump impression
Old 05-23-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

.....and now for the Republican response to the Russia Meddling Investigation:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg head in sand.jpg (39.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-23-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
.....and now for the Republican response to the Russia Meddling Investigation:
Now if Hillary Clinton were doing this same thing they would be marching on Washington, DC with the 2017 equivalent of tar and feathers.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now if Hillary Clinton were doing this same thing they would be marching on Washington, DC with the 2017 equivalent of tar and feathers.
Guess you will never know, will you? She'll probably drink herself to death and no one will even notice, or care. The Clinton family is nothing more than trailer trash that cheated the lottery and stole their way to wealth.......

...... ...
Old 05-23-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
guess you will never know, will you? She'll probably drink herself to death and no one will even notice, or care. The clinton family is nothing more than trailer trash that cheated the lottery and stole their way to wealth.......

...... ...
how stupid canyoube?.jpg

Tags
illogical, comments, reasoning, subsequent, blame

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.