Trump now attacks merck ceo

Old 08-14-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Default Trump now attacks merck ceo

As the world turns so does the mind of Donald Trump.

Merck's CEO quits Trump's council over Charlottesville
Old 08-14-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Now they'll have to find another token black.

Do you REALLY want your drugs made by the guy who was ranked #15 and was "promoted" to the top because of his/her skin color? You want your doctor to be the 15th who DIDN'T make the cut...but was "promoted" via a quota?
Old 08-14-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now they'll have to find another token black.

Do you REALLY want your drugs made by the guy who was ranked #15 and was "promoted" to the top because of his/her skin color? You want your doctor to be the 15th who DIDN'T make the cut...but was "promoted" via a quota?
Multiculturalism is code for all Y'all White People are a bunch of dumb mother fockers!!
Old 08-14-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Multiculturalism is code for all Y'all White People are a bunch of dumb mother fockers!!
Yes we are...promoting another species over our own.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes we are...promoting another species over our own.
Don, Isn't it funny how quiet it gets when the TRUTH is thrown out there???
Old 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don, Isn't it funny how quiet it gets when the TRUTH is thrown out there???
They can't handle the truth.

How DO you defend quotas? Someone who DIDN'T qualify getting in. Literally #15 in the race is being PLACED on the 3rd place "winners" platform JUST because they're black or Hispanic or a woman. White men "win" too often so we cheat and declare him and the next 12 "disqualified"...and place our minority who DIDN'T make the cut in their position. Same for jobs, schools, etc. We "disqualify" those who are more qualified...and replace them with those who COULDN'T make the cut...because of the color of their skin.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

One thing. He is the most entertaining of the US Presidents which is not actually a good thing. I like my holders of the White House to be predictable and boring.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post

Trump's thin skinned tweets sure excite his base. Look at Donny B and Lbud as examples.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
One thing. He is the most entertaining of the US Presidents which is not actually a good thing. I like my holders of the White House to be predictable and boring.
Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some Income tax...and maybe then someone would value your opinion. Lazy POS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump's thin skinned tweets sure excite his base. Look at Donny B and Lbud as examples.

He should said something to the fact the nidger is a quitter, loser, dumber than a box of rocks unappreciative affirmative action a$$hole...
Old 08-15-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Chi...please...you KNOW I hate the Ds AND the Rs.

I'm excited that white people are FINALLY beginning to form solidarity against the invading hordes of minorities.

America IS lost in 30 years due to changing demographics. A 75% black/Hispanic country has NEVER prospered...and looking at our precipitous drop from #1 to #25 so far...we won't last long.

Hispanics hate the blacks too...so nothing changes there.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some Income tax...and maybe then someone would value your opinion. Lazy POS...

And this a-hole, douchebag! My 224 613 Project has had probably more of an effect than anything I could have done from inside the librarianship profession. And remember that this is a work in progress which involved the couple of hundred thousand people I have contacted about since long before I even started using these numbers.

I started talking about this niche in February-March of 1976 when I noticed that there was nothing to help my fellow Earl Wooster High School students cope with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation. This was not "solved" until 1979 and more information available might have prevented the wrong person from getting targeted in 1979. This prevented the actual probable killer from meeting justice which is about to happen in San Jose starting next week for Rodney Halbower.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
My 224 613 Project has had probably more of an effect than anything I could have done from inside the librarianship profession.
Key word = "probably", not to be confused with "definitely"...

How much income tax did you pay toward the betterment of this country, NONE!

It is lazy leeches like you that sponge off the back of us hard working taxpayers!

Get a job, earn a wage, and pay some Income tax...untill then nobody will value your POS opinion.

Tags
trump, mind, donald, world, attacks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.