I Was Talking to a Progressive.....

Old 09-06-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Default I Was Talking to a Progressive.....

I was talking to a progressive and explaining that the US government bonds rallied and banking and insurance stocks tumbled because the FED continues to warn about low inflation which causes them to pause on any further interest rate hikes. In addition Hurricane Irma is threatening the US coastline and of course the potential the US faces over confrontation with N. Korea all of which are stirring up the markets.

The progressive replied TRUMP SUCKS

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-06-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was talking to a progressive and explaining that the US government bonds rallied and banking and insurance stocks tumbled because the FED continues to warn about low inflation which causes them to pause on any further interest rate hikes. In addition Hurricane Irma is threatening the US coastline and of course the potential the US faces over confrontation with N. Korea all of which are stirring up the markets.

Personal Best Regards:
so, what is your point? Trump does suck......
Old 09-06-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Post Logic

Quote:
wjboyer1

You missed the point? Then you must be a Progressive.

Your dislike of Trump is, of course, based upon your political orientation, and irrational.

The post was logical. To disagree would be based upon emotion, not logic, which is characteristic of Progressives.

Old 09-06-2017, 03:05 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
It’s the slowest job growth in August in six years, marking Trump’s first summer in office as the slowest in overall job growth in four years, according to the Labor Department. The number of jobs added during the summer months of June, July and August plummeted under Trump. Treasury futures dropped to session lows. Yields on T-bills maturing Oct. 5 and Oct. 12 extended their drop by another five basis points.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
You missed the point? Then you must be a Progressive.

Your dislike of Trump is, of course, based upon your political orientation, and irrational.

The post was logical. To disagree would be based upon emotion, not logic, which is characteristic of Progressives.

Actually, there was no point to the "conversation" as regurgitating current levels does nothing to support or condone the current administration, especially since NO economic parameters have yet been set since the federal fiscal year ends in October, so, the former administration's parameters are still in place.

And, oh, yes....Trump does suck
Old 09-06-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
It’s the slowest job growth in August in six years, marking Trump’s first summer in office as the slowest in overall job growth in four years, according to the Labor Department. The number of jobs added during the summer months of June, July and August plummeted under Trump. Treasury futures dropped to session lows. Yields on T-bills maturing Oct. 5 and Oct. 12 extended their drop by another five basis points.
Well actually the slowest growth has been in federal government with a loss of 11,000 jobs . However the problem with the economy is not Trump nor was it Obama. its the FED. Someone needs to get the FED the heck out of the way because the only people making out are large stock investors, etc

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-06-2017, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do know that your short comment makes my argument. you however do not have insight into the fact that Trump Derangement Syndrome is "addictive" and "Hypnotic"
Old 09-06-2017, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, there was no point to the "conversation" as regurgitating current levels does nothing to support or condone the current administration, especially since NO economic parameters have yet been set since the federal fiscal year ends in October, so, the former administration's parameters are still in place.

And, oh, yes....Trump does suck
Here we go again. another progressive that missed the point. Is it any wonder why people like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters,etc make sense to progressives. Wow! aren't we fortunate to have intelligent and prescient representatives like Nancy and Maxine, lament progressives.

The point to the original post and one you missed is it doesn't matter what conservatives and for that matter blue dog Democrats say, a progressives default response is going to be "Trump sucks" to wit:

"Don't you think it is a lovely day"? Trump sucks.
"My daughter had a baby girl last night". Trump sucks

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-06-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here we go again. another progressive that missed the point. Is it any wonder why people like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters,etc make sense to progressives. Wow! aren't we fortunate to have intelligent and prescient representatives like Nancy and Maxine, lament progressives.

The point to the original post and one you missed is it doesn't matter what conservatives and for that matter blue dog Democrats say, a progressives default response is going to be "Trump sucks" to wit:

"Don't you think it is a lovely day"? Trump sucks.
"My daughter had a baby girl last night". Trump sucks

Personal Best Regards:
yep, Trump sucks!

WaPo analysis shows president averaging nearly five falsehoods per day since his inauguration. Republican strategist Ana Navarro has offered President Donald Trump some advice on his 200th day in office: start telling the truth. Navarro’s claim is backed up by a Washington Post tracker, which truth-checks Trump’s claims. Last updated on July 19, it found that he had made 836 false or misleading claims in his 181 days in office, an average of 4.6 per day.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Red face Holding on.

Quote:
wjboyer1

TDS

It is such a burden to be led by someone who wants to simply enforce the federal laws that Obama refused to enforce for eight years.

I will bear up as best I can.

Carl in Tampa

Old 09-06-2017, 09:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is such a burden to be led by someone who wants to simply enforce the federal laws that Obama refused to enforce for eight years.

I will bear up as best I can.

Carl in Tampa

so, exactly which federal laws did Obama refuse to enforce? Historically, the Justice Department has been independent of the White House, even though the Attorney General is a presidential appointee. Speaking of attorney generals, how is it that a person who lied (committed perjury) to a congressional committee was not prosecuted by......oh, I forgot, the president cannot enforce federal laws....

How Many Lies Were There in Jeff Sessions' Senate Testimony?
Old 09-06-2017, 09:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
so, exactly which federal laws did Obama refuse to enforce? Historically, the Justice Department has been independent of the White House, even though the Attorney General is a presidential appointee. Speaking of attorney generals, how is it that a person who lied (committed perjury) to a congressional committee was not prosecuted by......oh, I forgot, the president cannot enforce federal laws....

How Many Lies Were There in Jeff Sessions' Senate Testimony?
We can all agree, I think, that Trump is going to go down at least as fast as Nixon when the law catches up with him. Every day Mueller is getting more ammunition and this is NOT going away. Trump was lying when he tweeted, shortly before his inauguration, that “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA — NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!” The truth is on the same day he participated in a GOP candidates’ debate, he signed a letter of intent for the Moscow Trump Tower project.
Old 09-07-2017, 04:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
yep, Trump sucks!

WaPo analysis shows president averaging nearly five falsehoods per day since his inauguration. Republican strategist Ana Navarro has offered President Donald Trump some advice on his 200th day in office: start telling the truth. Navarro’s claim is backed up by a Washington Post tracker, which truth-checks Trump’s claims. Last updated on July 19, it found that he had made 836 false or misleading claims in his 181 days in office, an average of 4.6 per day.
Think for yourself man! The radical left are a contingent of collectives who rely on the words of CNN, NYT and WaPo to do their thinking. As to the truth remember

To anger a conservative, tell him a lie

To anger a liberal, tell him the truth

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-07-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Think for yourself man! The radical left are a contingent of collectives who rely on the words of CNN, NYT and WaPo to do their thinking. As to the truth remember

Personal Best Regards:

Says the pseudo-intellectual, racist and fake Christian Trump cultist, who continues to believe the massive proven lies by the most mentally ill-equipped man-child...to have ever occupied the White House.

Good one.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-07-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Seems accurate to me...look how the liberals, the women scream and howl when they're told the truth. They CAN'T handle the truth...the TRUTH shows racial/gender equality to be the lie it is.

Tags
potential

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.