If you were president and KNEW  you were innocent...

If you were president and KNEW you were innocent...

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-13-2017, 04:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Brilliant
Thank you! Coming from a guy that did not make a legitimate vote in the elections, says a lot.

Couldn't vote for either, so you let someone else decide for you on the outcome. Now that is the definition of "Brilliant."

Assuming your premise is correct
  #12  
Old 05-13-2017, 07:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Assuming your premise is correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Who, specifically is accusing Trump of what ?

My money is, and is a sure bet...HE, TRUMP has made twice as many accusations as he has received.

You guys just will not cop to reality. ALL of his problems, ALL of his controversies have been SELF MADE. Either by HIS accusation, lie, or action. You all want to convince folks of a reality that is simply a facade. He wants you to think he is under unfair attack.

I challenge you to through all, and there have been many, issues he has faced fron the accusations on voter fraud to Obama wiretapping, to illegal unmasking, to whatever. These are begun by him. This has been his MO his entire life.....difference is he is now President...you cannot just mouth off. What you say is all over the world in seconds.

He is the leader of the free world....he knew this..he is going to be covered. He just cannot shut up and cannot help constantly selling Donald Trump.

If he had acted like a mature adult, this investigation would be further along, but he just keeps interjecting himself into it.
Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 05-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Same thing I said about Obama for the last 8 years.
I'm so sick about relating Obama to this idiot.

let's get this straight the only reason Obama's terms had limited accomplishments is because, Republicans blocked anything that the black man suggested. Obama's intelligence is way beyond Trumps. He was articulate and had class, and I don't care who you are you have to admit that is the truth. Trump is an embarrassment, period!
  #14  
Old 05-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Same thing I said about Obama for the last 8 years.
...and the reason being that you hated the President of the USA being an African-American.
  #15  
Old 05-13-2017, 09:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
"Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."


Below is what used to be in the Republican party....WHEN VALUES AND MORALS WERE IMPORTANT

"If there was one principle that used to unite conservatives, it was respect for the rule of law. Not long ago, conservatives would have been horrified at wholesale violations of the norms and traditions of our political system, and would have been appalled by a president who showed overt contempt for the separation of powers."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/o...ight.html?_r=1
  #16  
Old 05-13-2017, 11:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your OPINION is obvious. THINK ABOUT IT. In your OPINION you would prefer OBAMA or his to the left twin HILLARY both of whom BELIEVE it is someone else's fault.

No one is perfect. WE SAVED YOU FROM LISTENING TO FOUR YEARS OF HILLARY SCREAMING. BE THANKFUL
At least we will NOT be listening to the TRUMPANZEE's lunatic rantings and ravings for the next four years. He will RESIGN before six months pass.

#not my president
  #17  
Old 05-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
At least we will NOT be listening to the TRUMPANZEE's lunatic rantings and ravings for the next four years. He will RESIGN before six months pass.

#not my president
I highly doubt Trump will RESIGN...if he is not your president, who is?

You might want to relocate to another country if you are that unhappy with the election process in this country...dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out!



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #18  
Old 05-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

And take a few more of the whiney drama queen liberals on here with you...best wishes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #19  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:35 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
same thing i said about obama for the last 8 years.
TrumSupportersInaNutShell.jpg
  #20  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm so sick about relating Obama to this idiot.

let's get this straight the only reason Obama's terms had limited accomplishments is because, Republicans blocked anything that the black man suggested. Obama's intelligence is way beyond Trumps. He was articulate and had class, and I don't care who you are you have to admit that is the truth. Trump is an embarrassment, period!
Sir, you are making that statement with a straight face. Obama owned and still owns Washington, congress the main street media, Hollywood, academia. He ruled by fiat, a pen and a phone ignored the Constitution refused to make any rationale decision he felt might place in poor light with his radical left pink groupies.

And now we find Trump who from the moment he won the election on November 9, 2016 has faced an obstructionists movement the likes that this nation has not seen since Lincoln. A direct and total attack by the main street media, in fact everything progressive, to delegitimize Trump's every move. We have witnessed cold war tactics being perpetrated by the intelligence community adverse to Trump's policies many of which are Obama holdovers and all Democrats in congress who goose step to Pelosi and Schumer .

yet Trump has accomplished more in three months then Obama did in 8 years,

Sir, you lack credibility on your claims and you apparently are a poor historian .

Geez Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming a serious problem in this nation

Personal Best Regards:

Pleasee
 

Tags
care, director, president, innocent, knew

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.