I'm new to Politics

Old 04-10-2015, 06:15 AM
n/a

Default I'm new to Politics

[attach]50210[/atta[
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10425021_302873026547765_3114897938461945354_n.jpg (48.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-10-2015, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
[attach]50210[/atta[
Yes, you have correctly parroted back Democratic talking points that have proven successful at sucking in credulous low information citizens ... such as yourself it would appear.

Congratulations ... you passed the test, but remember it's a very low bar.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, you have correctly parroted back Democratic talking points that have proven successful at sucking in credulous low information citizens ... such as yourself it would appear.

Congratulations ... you passed the test, but remember it's a very low bar.
This is typical right-wing crap.... If someone doesn't agree with the right, they are low information voters.

This attitude is the reason the GOP will NOT win back the Whitehouse in 2016.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
This is typical right-wing crap.... If someone doesn't agree with the right, they are low information voters.

Go back and look at the original post that started this thread, then play back your defintion of "crap" ... You have it bass-ackwards.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:30 AM
n/a

I know it is becoming archaic, but this really should say Whom you love not Who. Darn leftists always trying to change grammar when it was good enough the way it was for my grandpappy.

Waiting for my trickle down. It is coming any minute.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:43 AM
n/a

I knew there was a printed playbook issued to dem supporters. It also explains why they are not able to go much beyond what is printed on the playbook or able to answer questions or why they always post with one of the items listed in the playbook regardless what a post may be about.

I just knew it.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:44 AM
n/a

We all know this is a bait post but it offers entertainment opportunity.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I know it is becoming archaic, but this really should say Whom you love not Who. Darn leftists always trying to change grammar when it was good enough the way it was for my grandpappy.

Waiting for my trickle down. It is coming any minute.
Maybe Grandpappy learned you wrong!
Old 04-10-2015, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
We all know this is a bait post but it offers entertainment opportunity.
Sure does! Actually, as I read the OP's post it reminded me of the trash that spews from the mouths of a lot of the college students that I encounter after a couple of years of "indoctrination". Thankfully, they are still young enough to consider other viewpoints. After having had opportunities to engage with some of them, I often find that they are able to see the error in their thinking. The truth can be powerful!
Old 04-10-2015, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

And...when someone on the right disagrees with the left they are labeled racists, bigots, haters, etc.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
And...when someone on the right disagrees with the left they are labeled racists, bigots, haters, etc.
Only when their arguments are based in animus and their world view is shared by those who are more open with their full opinions on matters of race, bigotry and hatred.

Sometimes the views of those on the right are derided for entirely different reasons, like still believing the Earth is flat.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;10***27
Only when their arguments are based in animus and their world view is shared by those who are more open with their full opinions on matters of race, bigotry and hatred.

Sometimes the views of those on the right are derided for entirely different reasons, like still believing the Earth is flat.
I love it ... "those of us (ie liberals) who are more open" etc.

You guys are THE most closed minded, and orthodox "religion" going ... take a look at any university campus. That argument is a total joke and getting worse over time.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:04 AM
n/a

Hmmmmmm, have yet to see a post from the right that refutes anything the original post stated. Just lots of blah, blah, blah, as usual.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hmmmmmm, have yet to see a post from the right that refutes anything the original post stated. Just lots of blah, blah, blah, as usual.
The original poster did nothing more than confirm liberals tend to be arrogant know-it-alls who actually know very little, and yet someone bestow upon themselves the notion they are tolerant, open and enlightened.

Anyone reading the papers / websites today knows that is not true. Liberalism has become a set of rigid orthodox views and if anyone strays, even a devout liberal, they are branded as heretics.

Good thing accused "witches" are now just verbally burned, vs physically burned ... otherwise we'd really have some global warming to contend with
Old 04-13-2015, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
The original poster did nothing more than confirm liberals tend to be arrogant know-it-alls who actually know very little, and yet someone bestow upon themselves the notion they are tolerant, open and enlightened.

Anyone reading the papers / websites today knows that is not true. Liberalism has become a set of rigid orthodox views and if anyone strays, even a devout liberal, they are branded as heretics.

Good thing accused "witches" are now just verbally burned, vs physically burned ... otherwise we'd really have some global warming to contend with
As I so famously said in an earlier post.....Hmmmmmm, have yet to see a post from the right that refutes anything the original post stated. Just lots of blah, blah, blah, as usual.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.