Fox News Exposed By Former Contributor As A Scripted And Rigged Scam

Old 05-29-2017, 12:34 AM
n/a

Default Fox News Exposed By Former Contributor As A Scripted And Rigged Scam

Fox News Exposed By Former Contributor As A Scripted And Rigged Scamming Of Viewers
Old 05-29-2017, 03:49 AM
n/a

PoliticusUSA is a far leftist website that convey's their stories using very "loaded"wording. They accept a story from Tobin Smith as factual. Here is what a google search turned up on Smith:

SEC Says Fox News Commentator Committed Stock Fraud
Reuters
Mar 29, 2016

Tobin Smith, a former Fox News commentator, will pay nearly $258,000 to settle Securities and Exchange Commission charges that he fraudulently promoted a penny stock to investors, the regulator said on Tuesday.

The SEC said Smith and his investment research firm NBT Group Inc agreed in May 2012 to tout publicly traded IceWEB Inc, as part of a scheme by the data storage company's chief executive to inflate its trading volume and stock price.

Smith and NBT did not fully disclose their compensation and incentive fees to investors, and made false and misleading statements intended to boost IceWEB's stock price, including that it was the "perfect" technology stock and that Facebook Inc was a customer, the SEC said.........................

As part of the settlement, Smith and NBT agreed to give up $182,793 of improper payments and interest and be barred from future penny stock offerings, and Smith agreed to pay a $75,000 civil penalty, the SEC said. Neither admitted wrongdoing.

Smith, in a phone interview, said IceWEB asked him to continue promoting the stock after Signorello's death.

"We inaccurately disclosed some of the variable compensation to which we could have been entitled, and should have disclosed it more accurately," he said.

Smith contributed to Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network for 13 years before his contract was terminated in June 2013 over the promotion of another stock, the SEC said.

The Fox stations are owned by Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox (fox, -1.03%), and were not defendants in the case.

Here is a guy fired from FOX who was convicted of made false and misleading statements and we are to believe what he is claiming about FOX News.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-29-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Fox News Exposed By Former Contributor As A Scripted And Rigged Scamming Of Viewers

From what I have seen of Fox Panel discussions they do look extremely biased towards a very conservative outlook. While ABC, NBC and CBS seem much more slanted towards liberal ideas.

The problem I have is the Donald John Trump's actions should be called out by any decent American and loudly. He does seem to be toning down his rhetoric and the like and maybe changing some of his positions.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
PoliticusUSA is a far leftist website that convey's their stories using very "loaded"wording. They accept a story from Tobin Smith as factual. Here is what a google search turned up on Smith:

SEC Says Fox News Commentator Committed Stock Fraud
Reuters
Mar 29, 2016

Tobin Smith, a former Fox News commentator, will pay nearly $258,000 to settle Securities and Exchange Commission charges that he fraudulently promoted a penny stock to investors, the regulator said on Tuesday.

The SEC said Smith and his investment research firm NBT Group Inc agreed in May 2012 to tout publicly traded IceWEB Inc, as part of a scheme by the data storage company's chief executive to inflate its trading volume and stock price.

Smith and NBT did not fully disclose their compensation and incentive fees to investors, and made false and misleading statements intended to boost IceWEB's stock price, including that it was the "perfect" technology stock and that Facebook Inc was a customer, the SEC said.........................

As part of the settlement, Smith and NBT agreed to give up $182,793 of improper payments and interest and be barred from future penny stock offerings, and Smith agreed to pay a $75,000 civil penalty, the SEC said. Neither admitted wrongdoing.

Smith, in a phone interview, said IceWEB asked him to continue promoting the stock after Signorello's death.

"We inaccurately disclosed some of the variable compensation to which we could have been entitled, and should have disclosed it more accurately," he said.

Smith contributed to Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network for 13 years before his contract was terminated in June 2013 over the promotion of another stock, the SEC said.

The Fox stations are owned by Rupert Murdoch's Twenty-First Century Fox (fox, -1.03%), and were not defendants in the case.

Here is a guy fired from FOX who was convicted of made false and misleading statements and we are to believe what he is claiming about FOX News.

Personal Best Regards:
PBR, thanks for the heads up regarding Politicus USA. It's now in my favorites.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Politicus USA

I look at that site often too.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:02 AM
n/a

Default Just what is "the fake media?"

FAKEMEDIACAUGHTTHEM.jpg

LEAKS.jpg
Old 05-29-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Tobin Smith . uh huh. uh huh.

Fox Business Terminates Tobin Smith's Contract - Business Insider
Old 05-31-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Why does that not surprise me?

Tags
scripted, rigged, scam, exposed, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.