in a perfect world, Trump would be BOSS (Dictator)

Old 02-17-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Default in a perfect world, Trump would be BOSS (Dictator)

Unfortunately, he has to answer to you and me, the legislature and judiciary, oh, and let's not forget the press! Thank goodness, our fore-fathers saw the hand-written on the wall!

Press yesterday, corrected his statement that he had the most electoral votes since Reagan, (he is still obsessed with HIM). Back - peddled and said that's info he received. 202 weeks left of the Trump circus. Prayers, we need lots and lots of prayers!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

The same team goes around shooting arrows into walls then going up and painting a bullseye around it claiming what a good shot they are!!!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Jebartle- Did you fact check your statement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unfortunately, he has to answer to you and me, the legislature and judiciary, oh, and let's not forget the press! Thank goodness, our fore-fathers saw the hand-written on the wall!

Press yesterday, corrected his statement that he had the most electoral votes since Reagan, (he is still obsessed with HIM). Back - peddled and said that's info he received. 202 weeks left of the Trump circus. Prayers, we need lots and lots of prayers!

Dear Guest:

I can understand why you would make such a statement given the previous wimpy guy who had that office.

Trump indeed is a colorful character. He is actually entertaining but he is a serious person and has taken a strong and unyielding position which is critical at this juncture because his enemies are testing his will looking for a weak spot so they can lunge forward for the kill.

Trump was elected president because enough voters believed he was a take charge, take no prisoner type guy and has has not disappointed.

the corruption and cronyism goes deep in Washington and with extending roots across he nation and perhaps abroad.

I for one hope he never let's up because if he does we are destined to be a second class nation under the auspices of the progressive party.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-17-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I can understand why you would make such a statement given the previous wimpy guy who had that office.

Trump indeed is a colorful character. He is actually entertaining but he is a serious person and has taken a strong and unyielding position which is critical at this juncture because his enemies are testing his will looking for a weak spot so they can lunge forward for the kill.

Trump was elected president because enough voters believed he was a take charge, take no prisoner type guy and has has not disappointed.

the corruption and cronyism goes deep in Washington and with extending roots across he nation and perhaps abroad.

I for one hope he never let's up because if he does we are destined to be a second class nation under the auspices of the progressive party.

Personal Best Regards:
Corruption and cronyism is the name of Donald Trump's Administration. I have seen next to nothing that will help the ordinary person in the street except maybe taking out the mandate to get ObamaCare by pulling the teeth out the IRS in enforcing this regulation.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Corruption and cronyism is the name of Donald Trump's Administration. I have seen next to nothing that will help the ordinary person in the street except maybe taking out the mandate to get ObamaCare by pulling the teeth out the IRS in enforcing this regulation.
How could you tell, after 8 years of the most corrupt administration, only equaled by the Clinton tyranny.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

The fact is that America`s large well established mega business enterprises are Global in nature and the envy of the World .

And guess what they are each run by a single person at the top who is granted pretty much pure dictatorial powers by the shareholders thru their election of a Board of Directors who watch the progress of their company .

The CEO / COO / President / Chair of the company builds a Cabinet each of whom is delegated dictatorial powers over matters concerning their individual areas of responsibility .

Dictatorships work very effectively . Workers and managers understand at every level that they best get with the program set by the senior executive for their department or guess what -- out they go .

Obama was a " hands-off " CEO and he admitted it more than once . In fact at one time he jokingly said " essentially I am a lazy guy ".

Trump is the complete opposite and it is foolish and immature to be carping at him when he has been in the chair less than a month . Yes Trump is a Dictator in the sense of the manner of American business and clearly Wall Street and Main Street so far like the results :
DOW : 20,624 says all we need to know .
Old 02-18-2017, 02:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The fact is that America`s large well established mega business enterprises are Global in nature and the envy of the World .

And guess what they are each run by a single person at the top who is granted pretty much pure dictatorial powers by the shareholders thru their election of a Board of Directors who watch the progress of their company .

The CEO / COO / President / Chair of the company builds a Cabinet each of whom is delegated dictatorial powers over matters concerning their individual areas of responsibility .

Dictatorships work very effectively . Workers and managers understand at every level that they best get with the program set by the senior executive for their department or guess what -- out they go .

Obama was a " hands-off " CEO and he admitted it more than once . In fact at one time he jokingly said " essentially I am a lazy guy ".

Trump is the complete opposite and it is foolish and immature to be carping at him when he has been in the chair less than a month . Yes Trump is a Dictator in the sense of the manner of American business and clearly Wall Street and Main Street so far like the results :
DOW : 20,624 says all we need to know .

Yup that is what "W" thought also, depression is on its way!!!!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yup that is what "W" thought also, depression is on its way!!!!
Are you building your bomb shelter yet? Better buy gold. After Obama's disappointing 8 years, I am surprised that you libtards are not celebrating your win in the election. After all, you finally got your Democrat in the White House. Even McCain and Linsey Graham are attempting to sabotage Trump, so you should be happy instead screaming gloom and doom. Why aren't Democrats celebrating their victory?
Old 02-18-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you building your bomb shelter yet? Better buy gold. After Obama's disappointing 8 years, I am surprised that you libtards are not celebrating your win in the election. After all, you finally got your Democrat in the White House. Even McCain and Linsey Graham are attempting to sabotage Trump, so you should be happy instead screaming gloom and doom. Why aren't Democrats celebrating their victory?
No he is advocating a single party "Politbureau " similar to how the USSR was operated . Single Party Rule .

Politbureau ----- read regime selected Dems run everything and decide which job you are given and how much each person will earn , where you will live and what you can purchase and when you can purchase it .

It is the ultimate goal of the so called " Progressives " .

Tags
lots, press, trump, prayers, obsessed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.