impeachment inevitable

Old 04-06-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Default impeachment inevitable

As more and more criminal acts of the Obama administration come to light, one has to ask, is retroactive impeachment inevitable?
Old 04-06-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

The Inevitability Of Impeachment | The Huffington Post

Well I like this. Affald is on my Ignore List with good reason as is Dirtbanker. So, I have no idea nor could care less what these two immature men post. I do see that they posted but only that.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As more and more criminal acts of the Obama administration come to light, one has to ask, is retroactive impeachment inevitable?

How about naming the proven, in a court of law, act!
Old 04-06-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cologne Gal,

Speculation and discussion is what usually happens on Forums of this nature. I don't mind that as long as the lust to kill with words doesn't interfere.

Proving something until it happens would sink all the feisty souls and their posts who type here.

Since I have left my liberal leaning youth behind and now live independently of my folks, the government and all others I am willing to speculate that Ms. Rice is not someone I like as well as the other Condoleeza one. Just between us women, I think the Rice woman in question has been up to something. I have no proof. None. I see you lean the other way. How about a small wager? A fish sandwich from McDonalds...?
Old 04-06-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cologne Gal,

Speculation and discussion is what usually happens on Forums of this nature. I don't mind that as long as the lust to kill with words doesn't interfere.

Proving something until it happens would sink all the feisty souls and their posts who type here.

Since I have left my liberal leaning youth behind and now live independently of my folks, the government and all others I am willing to speculate that Ms. Rice is not someone I like as well as the other Condoleeza one. Just between us women, I think the Rice woman in question has been up to something. I have no proof. None. I see you lean the other way. How about a small wager? A fish sandwich from McDonalds...?
I agree with that thought. How else could someone that obviously inept, survive in D.C.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree.

I think it abhorrent to accuse people, on this forum or anywhere, and then to have it come from the President of the United States sort of makes me queasy. He has flipping out so many charges personally, with ever any backup.

If he is right, then allow them..all of them...be persecuted.

In the meantime, concentrate on being President and stop getting involved in such crap. It is well beneath the office he holds.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with that thought. How else could someone that obviously inept, survive in D.C.
She is inept based on what facts ?
Old 04-06-2017, 12:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cologne Gal actually its COLOGAL.

After two different bouts of name calling from you I will respectfully decline your offer.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by copuff View Post
After two different bouts of name calling from you I will respectfully decline your offer.
I thought you ran off to the peak? I was in TV last weekend you could have bought me that cofee!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am starting to see an ugly side of her too. Not sure I want to meet her all that much anymore. There are some rather nasty trolls on here stirring the pot but that can be fixed by just putting them on the Ignore Lost.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am starting to see an ugly side of her too. Not sure I want to meet her all that much anymore. There are some rather nasty trolls on here stirring the pot but that can be fixed by just putting them on the Ignore Lost.
I guess I had the advantage, as GG showed her real self to me immediately after I got here, instead of being sucked in like so many others...with her fake, hypocritical and two-faced homey little sayings.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Let me pose this question to all of the posters on this thread, and if you respond to my comments, I hope you do so with honesty, integrity and objectively. Assume the person(s) in question have their names redacted . so you only know the allegations and not the person.

When it comes to matters of corruption, dishonesty, omissions or commissions, failure of duties. immoral turpitude , unconstitutionality.........etc .

Investigations as to fact, should be conducted immediately, swiftly, objectively with no hidden agenda (ie made in good faith) . (yes or no)

If such malfeasance is proven to be factual and true then irrespective of party, race, religion, gender etc such perpetrators should be punished accordingly and swiftly and to the full extent of the law. (yes or no)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-06-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
She is inept based on what facts ?
Well Rocky, if you do not stay up on current events, it is difficult bringing you up to date. She is either inept or a serial liar. Which do your prefer? Try listening to her on Youtube. Lots of lies. Either she is inept and stupid, ignorant of what's happening around her, like many liberals. OR, she is a devious serial liar. Either way, she is not a good person.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let me pose this question to all of the posters on this thread, and if you respond to my comments, I hope you do so with honesty, integrity and objectively. Assume the person(s) in question have their names redacted . so you only know the allegations and not the person.

When it comes to matters of corruption, dishonesty, omissions or commissions, failure of duties. immoral turpitude , unconstitutionality.........etc .

Investigations as to fact, should be conducted immediately, swiftly, objectively with no hidden agenda (ie made in good faith) . (yes or no)

If such malfeasance is proven to be factual and true then irrespective of party, race, religion, gender etc such perpetrators should be punished accordingly and swiftly and to the full extent of the law. (yes or no)

Personal Best Regards:
With respect, as to current events, the names redacted are American citizens mentioned in intelligence gathering of foreign powers. Thus, the unmasking is usually done for context, or for a reference to our executive branch.

You are making a very straightforward subject very complicated for some reason. Thus, investigations are made in private by intelligence org, and in the present term under way. Secondly, such investigations are undertaken when National Security is at risk, not on an individual case.

And I assure you, when the entire body of investigation is complete, any parties will be swiftly prosecuted.

Again, assuming you are speaking of current time...the investigation is on going. I am wondering about the unmasking of Susan Rice and leak to Fox. But, again, it is all up under investigations, and recall...the investigation is about campaign interaction with foreign government....all of which you seem more interested in is based on accusations made publicly by the President.

What you speak of is secondary to an investigation into foreign interference and possible collusion. I also must remind you that Rice' s lob was to read intelligence reports and brief the President, much as Trump has done for him each day. She makes the call on REQUESTING any unmasking. I also remind you that this investigation by congress was ongoing while she was still in that position.

You can beat this to death if you wish, but is truely an incendental part of the investigation, made only public by the President for some reason. Again, it was part of her job....if she did anything wrong, it will be discovered but THAT is not what the investigation is about. We really should not even be aware, but Fox received an ANONYMOUS tip, and the President made it news.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:19 PM
n/a

Rubi - I say Yes and Yes.

Rockface - you quote the guy but can't answer 2 simple questions in the quote? WTF??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
impeachment, inevitable, light, retroactive, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.