impeachment inevitable

Old 04-11-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Default In the real world an interesting question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As more and more criminal acts of the Obama administration come to light, one has to ask, is retroactive impeachment inevitable?
Hillary as a young atty worked on the effort to impeach Nixon. The finding of Hillary's research is that the president is IN FACT above the law. As I recall one of the few grounds to impeach a president and remove him or her from office-not just bring them up on charges-is treason. Nixon was not removed from office-he resigned. Billy, can't control his willy was not removed from office. Sadly, having the moral standards of a pimp was not the issue. Lying to the American people-I did not have sex with that woman-og that stain-OOPS. Billy was charged with lying to congress-CLEARLY HE WAS GUILTY AND YET, IT DID NOT GET HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE. Sadly, the American people, at least some American people were willing to vote for Hillary and did not even ask about an illegal third term for the Clinton MOB.

As to impeaching Obama-that is simply impossible. Term limits removed Obama and the voters refused to install Hillary who is further left than Obama-IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.

As to Hillary-she does not have the protection of being president and she has been proven to be a criminal.
Hillary does in fact belong in jail. Will it happen? Do we want it to happen? I expect like many things, a threat could well do more than actually doing it.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary as a young atty worked on the effort to impeach Nixon. The finding of Hillary's research is that the president is IN FACT above the law. As I recall one of the few grounds to impeach a president and remove him or her from office-not just bring them up on charges-is treason. Nixon was not removed from office-he resigned. Billy, can't control his willy was not removed from office. Sadly, having the moral standards of a pimp was not the issue. Lying to the American people-I did not have sex with that woman-og that stain-OOPS. Billy was charged with lying to congress-CLEARLY HE WAS GUILTY AND YET, IT DID NOT GET HIM REMOVED FROM OFFICE. Sadly, the American people, at least some American people were willing to vote for Hillary and did not even ask about an illegal third term for the Clinton MOB.

As to impeaching Obama-that is simply impossible. Term limits removed Obama and the voters refused to install Hillary who is further left than Obama-IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.

As to Hillary-she does not have the protection of being president and she has been proven to be a criminal.
Hillary does in fact belong in jail. Will it happen? Do we want it to happen? I expect like many things, a threat could well do more than actually doing it.
I vote that we make that threat a reality. Jail Hillary and show America that NO ONE is above the law. I can see the hands off approach to Obama. After all, we do not want racial riots in D.C. like the ones when MLK was murdered. We don't want the animals burning down their own businesses again. Jail Hillary and Make America Great Again.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
I vote that we make that threat a reality. Jail Hillary and show America that NO ONE is above the law. I can see the hands off approach to Obama. After all, we do not want racial riots in D.C. like the ones when MLK was murdered. We don't want the animals burning down their own businesses again. Jail Hillary and Make America Great Again.
God forbid we "anger" the minority hordes!

So...we let them do whatever they want and we blame ourselves for the outcome.

Tags
impeachment, inevitable, light, retroactive, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.